Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG (101001 Views)

Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by solendad(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
Stkilda:

By the same token, Millions of the Northerners and Westerners can't sleep anymore in the Middle Belt, South East and South South just because they have refused to accept that Nnamdi Kanu has the right to ask for self determination.
Middle belt is still north, SS no wan join u. You are on your own
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
Stkilda:

In this 21st century would blame Kanu for exercising his freedom of speech and not the person who is threatening to kill him for doing so?
Nnamdi Kanu started the hate speech on his radio Biafra calling for the death of all who opposed his Biafra. What you get from arewa hate mongers is a mere reaction to what kanu started

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by MadCow1: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
Stkilda:

By the same token, Millions of the Northerners and Westerners can't sleep anymore in the Middle Belt, South East and South South just because they have refused to accept that Nnamdi Kanu has the right to ask for self determination.

Sure he has the right to ask for whatever he darn fhucking pleases.

But what you see today stems more from the verbal assaults on other tribes than anything else. That shiit can only be tolerated for so long by those being insulted.

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by SAtoSaiBABA: 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
Iykopee:

This mad goat think say him get opinion. Nama

Your papa NKITA ARA
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
aribisala0:
What is wrong when they respond with hate speehes of their own?Do me I do you man no go vex
Mr, you need help. See d way you are manifesting ignorance in d name of knowledge and freedom of speech. You and others like you that think you have monopoly of senselessness are d cause of d reaction against d Igbos from other tribe. Now tall me, we have well over 230tribes in Nigeria and people like you think all of d other tribes hate Igbo people, why so. Even your immediate neighbours, people like you call them names. Even among yourselves, you have Igbos that are superior to other Igbos example is Abakaliki and Anambra. You see d way you kept attacking others without common sense. Now take this, if everybody around you appear not to like you, you are most likely the problem. You and others like you are d reason many other tribes will not be comfortable with Igbos. Some of you have attitude of nobody can checkmate me, I can do whatever I want and say whatsoever and nothing will happen. That is d problem of people like you. Now tell me, an Hausa or Yoruba man that reads or come across just Igbos with your type of arrogance may not know there good Igbos, why will he not hate you? And something is common with your type, when you look for trouble and other people visit you with violence in return, you will be quick to pool victim and tribal card and say the hate your people. Stop been stupid.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by aribisala0(m): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
ABIODUNOLAOPA1:

Mr, you need help. See d way you are manifesting ignorance in d name of knowledge and freedom of speech. You and others like you that think you have monopoly of senselessness are d cause of d reaction against d Igbos from other tribe. Now tall me, we have well over 230tribes in Nigeria and people like you think all of d other tribes hate Igbo people, why so. Even your immediate neighbours, people like you call them names. Even among yourselves, you have Igbos that are superior to other Igbos example is Abakaliki and Anambra. You see d way you kept attacking others without common sense. Now take this, if everybody around you appear not to like you, you are most likely the problem. You and others like you are d reason many other tribes will not be comfortable with Igbos. Some of you have attitude of nobody can checkmate me, I can do whatever I want and say whatsoever and nothing will happen. That is d problem of people like you. Now tell me, an Hausa or Yoruba man that reads or come across just Igbos with your type of arrogance may not know there good Igbos, why will he not hate you? And something is common with your type, when you look for trouble and other people visit you with violence in return, you will be quick to pool victim and tribal card and say the hate your people. Stop been stupid.
Go and fucck your mother.Again!
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Iykopee(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
SAtoSaiBABA:

Your papa NKITA ARA

U no even get papa. Mai kisimbi shege dan banza
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Iykopee(m): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Ranting

Lol what a perfect definition of this; foolish fool.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by emmymdk: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Continue deceiving yourself and others like you, arewa youths have told to leave their territory and go for your referendum and Biafra and you still refused.
Go get your referendum and Biafra before October 1st ultimatum and remember to inform those up north.
You heated up the polity and it's hunting you back.
Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
Iykopee:

Lol what a perfect definition of this; foolish fool.
Simple question I asked you all day, you have refused to answer, just insults

2 Likes

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
I don weak
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Kazim88: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
Absurd Excuses North Gives as excuse of been barbaric and terrorist

"They did sit at home " that is why we gave them quit notice, and threaten to steal their property (What they are trying to say is we are envious of the South, we have been looking for any slight excuse to kill, steal and destroy)

"They are insulting us" blame them for the attack of their tribesmen (What they are saying is they are telling us the Truth, The Truth is bitter and as terrorists let's kill and destroy)

Kanu is breaching is bail condition that is why we sang hate song.. (they are simply saying, we are children of hate, we hate development)

They kill our leaders (I. e Kaduna Nzogwu 1966) we would steal their property killed them in 2017 (self explanatory)

If GEJ wins election , Dogs and Baboons would be soak in blood. (we would use the election loss as a reason to feed our lust for blood)

Arrest Nnamdi Kanu... else we would shut down the government. (we are confused, frustrated)

If you have any more excuses not listed.... kindly add them
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
emmymdk:

Still can't answer a simple question. Dem take am do una sef?

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by luluman: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
woodcook:

Keep pulling out figures from the air, where did you get the stats of 70 percent?

Afonja and propangada, show me any official source to back your claim that 70 percent are living outside the region before I tell you how we are going to help those coming back.
You see how dumb you show yourself? You cannot convince your brothers with anything to come home & you ask for argument source from a neutral fellow.Is that how your brain work?

2 Likes

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
emmymdk:

Still can't answer a simple question. Dem take am do una sef?

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
Iykopee:

A dunderhead shudnt be asking question cos nobody is expected to entertain his folly.
Just say you don't know because chief pig and your god hasn't thought about that for you and we will understand and allow the question to pass

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by kp3tech(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
Kazim88:
Absurd Excuses North Gives as excuse of been barbaric and terrorist

"They did sit at home " that is why we gave them quit notice, and threaten to steal their property (What they are trying to say is we are envious of the South, we have been looking for any slight excuse to kill, steal and destroy)

"They are insulting us" blame them for the attack of their tribesmen (What they are saying is they are telling us the Truth, The Truth is bitter and as terrorists let's kill and destroy)

Kanu is breaching is bail condition that is why we sang hate song.. (they are simply saying, we are children of hate, we hate development)

They kill our leaders (I. e Kaduna Nzogwu 1966) we would steal their property killed them in 2017 (self explanatory)

If GEJ wins election , Dogs and Baboons would be soak in blood. (we would use the election loss as a reason to feed our lust for blood)

Arrest Nnamdi Kanu... else we would shut down the government. (we are confused, frustrated)

If you have any more excuses not listed.... kindly add them

I have read comments here... Am so shocked.

They are so proud of their barbaric attitude but I doubt if all Northerners think like this.

All upon all the insult, from Pig, to ritualist, to baby factory, to quit notice... I noticed something, Igbos have never threatened the life of any northerner or anybody ... We hold life as sacred and divine. We are humans.

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by COCKCROW: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
It is not new to us. Our Lord Jesus told Judas Iscariot; " what you want to do let it be quick" In 1945, 1952, 1966 etc had come and gone yet igbos are more than rock. Let them start if the Arewa youths has the gut to so. A man on the ground fear not fail, for how many years have we been marginalized, face injustice and unfairness? Yet the same people, who teemed themselves as slave masters, insisted that there will not any restructuring in a society where every body is crying of injustice.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Iykopee(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Just say you don't know because chief pig and your god hasn't thought about that for you and we will understand and allow the question to pass

Anoda effusion of a rancid mad goat.. If u weren't suffering from cerebral palsy u shud know u didn't answer mine too.. What a slowcoach
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
luluman:
You see how dumb you show yourself? You cannot convince your brothers with anything to come home & you ask for argument source from a neutral fellow.Is that how your brain work?
Allow those pigs to continue in their foolery, ask them how they are taking the October 1st ultimatum issue and they remain dazed and confused.
Ask them how far about referendum and if they have petitioned the UN, they resort to insults.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Kazim88: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
kp3tech:

I have read comments here... Am so shocked.

They are so proud of their barbaric attitude but I doubt if all Northerners think like this.

All upon all the insult, from Pig, to ritualist, to baby factory, to quit notice... I noticed something, Igbos have never threatened the life of any northerner or anybody ... We hold life as sacred and divine. We are humans.

They are not ashame of mass killing... and they are also good in looking for excuses to kill.

Animals is even better than them....

#Disgrace to Humanity.

"Because of hate speech we would kill them... "
Disgrace to themselves.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
Iykopee:

Anoda effusion of a rancid mad goat.. If u weren't suffering from cerebral palsy u shud know u didn't answer mine too.. What a slowcoach
I won't indulge your again if you can't provide any answer to simple question even if I know you don't know what to say aside insults

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Nightwolf1: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
I won't indulge your again if you can't provide any answer to simple question even if I know you don't know what to say aside insults

When u called him a miscreant it didn't occur to u no one has monopoly of insult? By the way he has valid argument comparatively. U can't evict the igbos from the north while keeping soldiers and police in Igbo land.

He really messed u up intellectually.

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
luluman:

Skull miner, I neither owe you nor your fellow skull miners any explanation. Secondly, I will not give someone that pull false figure from the air and trying to pass it as fact, any meaningful explanation.

If you and your fellow skull miners want valid explanation from me let him either give me the official source where he got the information that 70% are leaving outside SE then we can have a sensible conversation. But as long as you skull miners are being mischievous the only thing you skull miners are getting from me is the middle finger. grin grin
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Kazim88: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
The North must work hard to try to retrieve and safe their Image.

Qatar had similar challenge, they were accused of sponsoring terror groups,

They did not fight, or threaten to kill any group... but they work hard to portray them selves as humane, as people That Won't support terror.

But the North is doing the opposite... they are trying to ustifying terror
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nightwolf1:

When u called him a miscreant it didn't occur to u no one has monopoly of insult? By the way he has valid argument comparatively. U can't evict the igbos from the north while keeping soldiers and police in Igbo land.

He really messed u up intellectually.
While him and kanu were calling other Nigerians names, where were you? What silly comparative argument does he have if he can't answer simple questions thrown at him aside insults? Anyway, birds of same feather......
Anyways, wait till October 1st to know the fate of Ndigbo up north. Then you would know your radio Biafra has done more than enough damage
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by cumbak60: 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
I'm not liking this for one moment. Anyway, Igbos should relocate home. This is one reason I'm against IPOB. You can agitate for your country without antagonizing anybody. Take a clue from the Scots and Catalonians, they are very noble and objective with their approach. Likes attract likes. Two wrong does not make a right. In all, Igbos living in the North should find their ways back home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.