Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG (101002 Views)

Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Ikechuob: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Ok, let's keep this short with no unecessary insults.
What is your plan for October 1st ultimatum and the millions returning home?
Have you ,Nnamdi kanu or IPOB petitioned the UN supervised referendum already?
I of course know you are an Indonesian Jew

Noone gives two f2ks about Igbos up north. They sent themselves over there and still stayed despite the hostility of their. It's noone fault they didn't learn their history. They want to die, let them die. You pigs thinking of using them to blackmail igbo failed as you can see NOT ONE SINGLE IGBO in South cares. If they did, Nnamdi kanu would have been attacked, insulted or belittled in each of his visit. He still getting praised in every town he goes to.

Btw why only millions, it's billions sef, heck trillions. Eediot. Continue pulling number of your yansh.

My only happiness is your neck is on the line as well come Oct 1st. Knowing onitsha, you aren't safe. That's my only happiness. Continu staying in onitsha come Oct 1st. Let's see how far "I'm igbo" on NL takes you.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Jagabanmonerry(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
ABIODUNOLAOPA1:
IPOB might be behind those songs as part of their propaganda to further cause chaos.
I think d security have a big role to play here... if dey want to get d perpetrator n their sponsored, it will not going to be difficult 4 dem.... let dem do d justice in no time soon because d heating is jus too much..
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Ikechuob: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Go play outside, topics like this are not for you.
Answer my questions then I can engage you

No it's topics meant for coward Savage monkey like yourself.

Animal
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Vutseck(m): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
cc Yyeske..

I don't know where you come from but I will assure you of this,

in 1966 during Nigeria Biafra civil war, all the ethnic groups joined to fight against Biafra which made them (Nigeria) to triumph against Biafra

Mind you, every ethnicity have discovered how they got short changed in the one (one) Nigeria and would be better off as independent republic,

with due respect, 1st October is a day to watch in our history,

I promise you, any strike from the north will dismember the country into different regions as a fragmented nation

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
nedu666:
mumu go and look for a job commenting on nairaland from morning to morning is not a job.
I can feed your poor family if you won't be ashamed

2 Likes

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nightwolf1:

This doesn't even make sense. 1st October? Jokers
Answer my earlier question or let's end our discussion today. Maybe by tomorrow, when you have answers then you can reply me

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ikechuob:

Noone gives two f2ks about Igbos up north. They sent themselves over there and still stayed despite the hostility of their. It's noone fault they didn't learn their history. They want to die, let them die. You pigs thinking of using them to blackmail igbo failed as you can see NOT ONE SINGLE IGBO in South cares. If they did, Nnamdi kanu would have been attacked, insulted or belittled in each of his visit. He still getting praised in every town he goes to.

Btw why only millions, it's billions sef, heck trillions. Eediot. Continue pulling number of your yansh.

My only happiness is your neck is on the line as well come Oct 1st. Knowing onitsha, you aren't safe. That's my only happiness. Continu staying in onitsha come Oct 1st. Let's see how far "I'm igbo" on NL takes you.
Ndigbo up north, hope you are reading this. Your fellow miscreants down the SE want a repeat and don't care if you are dead or alive. Be warned

2 Likes

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ikechuob:

No it's topics meant for coward Savage monkey like yourself.
Animal
Come peel off my Igboness you Paraguayan Jew

2 Likes

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Lightening: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
aribisala0:
What is wrong when they respond with hate speehes of their own?Do me I do you man no go vex

Now they have responded, has it taken hopelessness and poverty out of their lives?
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Lightening: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoroTango:
Nnamdi Kanu started the hate speech on his radio Biafra calling for the death of all who opposed his Biafra. What you get from arewa hate mongers is a mere reaction to what kanu started

Which hate speech is book haram and Fulani herdsmen reacting to in their murderous campaigns? You will soon run out of explanations.

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
Vutseck:
cc Yyeske..

I don't know where you come from but I will assure you of this,

in 1966 during Nigeria Biafra civil war, all the ethnic groups joined to fight against Biafra which made them (Nigeria) to triumph against Biafra

Mind you, every ethnicity have discovered how they got short changed in the one (one) Nigeria and would be better off as independent republic,

with due respect, 1st October is a day to watch in our history,

I promise you, any strike from the north will dismember the country into different regions as a fragmented nation

As it dismembered the country in 1967 when 3millions were killed aside the pogrom in the north earlier in 1966. Stop depending on others to get your Biafra, go get it yourself.
Most parts of the SS and Benue have dissociated from anything Biafra.
The UK, Israel, France, US and other super powers with territorial issues in their countries can't come to your rescue. Russia and China comes to mind

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Lightening: 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Allow those pigs to continue in their foolery, ask them how they are taking the October 1st ultimatum issue and they remain dazed and confused.
Ask them how far about referendum and if they have petitioned the UN, they resort to insults.

See dirty Yoruba thing proudly calling Igbo pig. What a shameless irony.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Lightening: 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
cumbak60:
I'm not liking this for one moment. Anyway, Igbos should relocate home. This is one reason I'm against IPOB. You can agitate for your country without antagonizing anybody. Take a clue from the Scots and Catalonians, they are very noble and objective with their approach. Likes attract likes. Two wrong does not make a right. In all, Igbos living in the North should find their ways back home.

Who is this nice talking guy? You have the demeanor of guy that will rather suffer all his life in silence than ruffle feathers for his own freedom.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Lightening: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
I never indulge in hate dear and I'm based in the SE FYI and I'm an igboman to the core. I'm just angered on how people like you kept quiet and allowed IPOB miscreants to have a field day even when the rest of us, knowing the implications of their action tried correcting them.
It is people like you I want harmed first if you reside there so that you hate anything hate around you next time and speak against it.

Oh you live in Onitsha? No wonder you reason like this. You need to move out of there to broaden your horizon about this zoo. After then, you will certainly see with other Igbos. Until then, shoot your mouth less.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Torylanez(m): 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
woodcook:
Arewa pedophilic republic can record all the hate songs they want. IPOB must prevail.

First to do no de pain na

So don't get mad yet

The hate you dashed out

You will receive more in folds

Una think say una crase abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Torylanez(m): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ipob Flatheaded Republic think they know how to dash out hate..

When the hate start gangan... Dem go cry tire

Una go get am in multiple folds

Warn your demonic ape Nnamdiot cownu from the pit of hell to surrender and be castrated with a razor blade till he bleeds all the fo'olishness in him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by FriendNG: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
Kazim88:
The North must work hard to try to retrieve and safe their Image.

Qatar had similar challenge, they were accused of sponsoring terror groups,

They did not fight, or threaten to kill any group... but they work hard to portray them selves as humane, as people That Won't support terror.

But the North is doing the opposite... they are trying to ustifying terror

Safe Which Image? The north image has always been beautiful and will continue to be. Let the south east safe their image because nobody want to come to that region, even investors.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
Torylanez:

First to do no de pain na

So don't get mad yet

The hate you dashed out

You will receive more in folds

Una think say una crase abi?

First to do unto:

Killing of an innocent Igbo woman by arewa pedophilia republic youth or

Killing of youths doing their NYSC by same pedophilic republic youth or

The numerous Fulani attacks ?

You and your fellow youth from pedophilic republic are always blood thirsty with no regards for human lives. So please spare us the first to do crap.

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Vutseck(m): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
As it dismembered the country in 1967 when 3millions were killed aside the pogrom in the north earlier in 1966. Stop depending on others to get your Biafra, go get it yourself.
Most parts of the SS and Benue have dissociated from anything Biafra.
The UK, Israel, France, US and other super powers with territorial issues in their countries can't come to your rescue. Russia and China comes to mind

this isn't just about Biafra bru,..pls wake up.

just a little bit of spark especially from the north, you will realize that even the so called minorities had had enough of the Union called Nigeria but weren't brave enough to champion secession

Fulani's incessant killings with reckless abandon all over the country with no fear of repercussions is more than enough to awakens every regions to determine where they belongs

before I quote you, I realized you spent 100%of your time on NL, (key board warrior) and a propagandist... no offense
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Kazim88: 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lightening:

Which hate speech is book haram and Fulani herdsmen reacting to in their murderous campaigns? You will soon run out of explanations.

Don't mind those people and their excuses...
Terrorism is in their blood stream.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Agumbankembu: 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
cumbak60:
I'm not liking this for one moment. Anyway, Igbos should relocate home. This is one reason I'm against IPOB. You can agitate for your country without antagonizing anybody. Take a clue from the Scots and Catalonians, they are very noble and objective with their approach. Likes attract likes. Two wrong does not make a right. In all, Igbos living in the North should find their ways back home.

MASSOB/BIM and BZM did it the way you advocated, an they were messed up mercilessly, infact BZM only said they needed 5 SE states, it didn't stop them from being humiliated and incarcerated.
I am so glad for IPOB, I went down from Uyo to Aba today, we went for evangelism in Obingwa LGA, outskirts of Aba, people were so very much happy and excited on seeing us, we are doing it the way Nigeria will pay attention.
Whether Biafra or not, Arewa urchins will continue to kill Igbos in their domains and even in our own domains too, let's stop pretending, they only met their match in NK.
And this time we are fully aware and ready to return their madness in equal, we welcome their threats, after this process they will cure their madness themselves.
We await Oct 1st.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lightening:

See dirty Yoruba thing proudly calling Igbo pig. What a shameless irony.
See stinking Malian Jew talking
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lightening:

Oh you live in Onitsha? No wonder you reason like this. You need to move out of there to broaden your horizon about this zoo. After then, you will certainly see with other Igbos. Until then, shoot your mouth less.
You STFU and stop shooting from all cylinders when you know next to nothing
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
Vutseck:

this isn't just about Biafra bru,..pls wake up.

just a little bit of spark especially from the north, you will realize that even the so called minorities had had enough of the Union called Nigeria but weren't brave enough to champion secession

Fulani's incessant killings with reckless abandon all over the country with no fear of repercussions is more than enough to awakens every regions to determine where they belongs

before I quote you, I realized you spent 100%of your time on NL, (key board warrior) and a propagandist... no offense

Keep the sermons, let's wait after October 1st and count scores.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Solorrman(m): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
Kazim88:
Let them keep deceiving themselves.... We already know that Arewa as a whole is a Terror Group.

Bunch of parasitic terrorist. worst is that, They would come now to defend and give excuses... and try to blame others for their primitive nature.

Formerly it was Kaduna Nzogwu they would blame for their terroristic behavior but now it is Nnamdi Kanu speech before he went to prison..

Tomorrow it would be Igbo elders...

Northern Nigeria (NE and NW) are all low life, shameless terrorist sect.
From PMB aka dogs and baboons
to Arewa youths (quit notice)
to Boko Haram
to Fulani herdsmen

Nigeria is a joke.
igbo man insulting arewa as animals,i was suprise to hear it bkos igbos most xpecially the male are xtra ordinarily super first class top batch bunch of ugly human beings much worse than gorilla 65 % of u get big head,while the rest are more than to b named parasites but viruses. I actually dnt make an insult but i hav no choice reasoning how u insulted the whole north though i dnt even know or u can understand this english bkos am illitrate but am good in only insult so if i say go steal ur mothers panties for me for rituals can u understand ?
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:30am On Aug 12, 2017
Kazim88:
Let them keep deceiving themselves.... We already know that Arewa as a whole is a Terror Group.

Bunch of parasitic terrorist. worst is that, They would come now to defend and give excuses... and try to blame others for their primitive nature.

Formerly it was Kaduna Nzogwu they would blame for their terroristic behavior but now it is Nnamdi Kanu speech before he went to prison..

Tomorrow it would be Igbo elders...

Northern Nigeria (NE and NW) are all low life, shameless terrorist sect.
From PMB aka dogs and baboons
to Arewa youths (quit notice)
to Boko Haram
to Fulani herdsmen

Nigeria is a joke.
and you a fool
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Ikechuob: 3:07am On Aug 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Ndigbo up north, hope you are reading this. Your fellow miscreants down the SE want a repeat and don't care if you are dead or alive. Be warned

I'm not even from SE you incompetent rat. Although I'm not shocked, like a typical non igbo, you disease pigs think igboland starts and end in SE. Like I said you'll know the truth come that Oct 1st.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Ikechuob: 3:10am On Aug 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Come peel off my Igboness you Paraguayan Jew
You're as igbo as I am Chinese.

Since you claim to be igbo, if you are not igbo but only stating it on NL may your entire lineage get slaughtered and you watch it occur. May you die in the next two months. Say amen
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 3:35am On Aug 12, 2017
Ikechuob:

You're as igbo as I am Chinese.

Since you claim to be igbo, if you are not igbo but only stating it on NL may your entire lineage get slaughtered and you watch it occur. May you die in the next two months. Say amen
You and your entire lineage will die if truly I'm Igbo by next week
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 3:38am On Aug 12, 2017
Ikechuob:

I'm not even from SE you incompetent rat. Although I'm not shocked, like a typical non igbo, you disease pigs think igboland starts and end in SE. Like I said you'll know the truth come that Oct 1st.
Left matter for Mathias, let's wait till then instead of you grunting about like a wandering lost soul
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by emmy4life02(m): 3:39am On Aug 12, 2017
GoroTango:
Nnamdi Kanu is to blame for all this madness, if anything bad happens, hold him responsible
Africa mentality
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Ikechuob: 3:45am On Aug 12, 2017
Yyeske:
You and your entire lineage will die if truly I'm Igbo by next week

I say amen to that X a billion because I know a fucking FACT you're aren't igbo. Infact let me help you out, if you are indeed Igbo let me get strucked down by lightening tonight...Amen!!!

I repeat say Amen to my statement.
May your entire family get slaughtered while you watch. May you you die in two months if you are not igbo. SAY amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.