Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG (101004 Views)

Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by cumbak60: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
While him and kanu were calling other Nigerians names, where were you? What silly comparative argument does he have if he can't answer simple questions thrown at him aside insults? Anyway, birds of same feather......
Anyways, wait till October 1st to know the fate of Ndigbo up north. Then you would know your radio Biafra has done more than enough damage
You are not different from them. Stop please. You are Igbo and should be concern over what is happening.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
Kazim88:
The North must work hard to try to retrieve and safe their Image.

Qatar had similar challenge, they were accused of sponsoring terror groups,

They did not fight, or threaten to kill any group... but they work hard to portray them selves as humane, as people That Won't support terror.

But the North is doing the opposite... they are trying to ustifying terror
Playing the victim card as usual, what was Nnamdi kanu preaching on radio Biafra and his twitter account about the killing of Yorubas and Hausas all these years?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by julietm123: 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Continue deceiving yourself and others like you, arewa youths have told to leave their territory and go for your referendum and Biafra and you still refused.
Go get your referendum and Biafra before October 1st ultimatum and remember to inform those up north.
You heated up the polity and it's hunting you back.
Deal with it.
are you normal at all. What you just typed makes it look like something is wrong. Arewa rt youth asked Igbos to leave northern Nigeria and go back to eastern Nigeria and it makes sense to you. No problem. We are waiting for them to do their worst. Nonsense
Meanwhile I thought they, northerners and yorubads have also been asked to leave the south south. tongue
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
cumbak60:

You are not different from them. Stop please. You are Igbo and should be concern over what is happening.
I am Igbo, yes but when I preached against the implications of the hate speeches, where were you? I was called all sorts of names just for telling brothers to calm down but was rebuffed.
The hate is about to hit home and let's see who was right all along

2 Likes

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
julietm123:

are you normal at all. What you just typed makes it look like something is wrong. Arewa rt youth asked Igbos to leave northern Nigeria and go back to eastern Nigeria and it makes sense to you. No problem. We are waiting for them to do their worst. Nonsense
Meanwhile I thought they, northerners and yorubads have also been asked to leave the south south. tongue
Leave that to the Hausas and yorubas to deal with, do your own part and worry not about them

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by julietm123: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
I am Igbo, yes but when I preached against the implications of the hate speeches, where were you? I was called all sorts of names just for telling brothers to calm down but was rebuffed.
Igbo indeed.?
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Mansongx(m): 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
War songs..Whooooaaaa!!!! I like war songs.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
julietm123:
Igbo indeed.?
Sudanese Jew indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by julietm123: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Leave that to the Hausas and yorubas to deal with, do your own part and worry not about them
Am not worried about them. I am more worried about you. You sound bitter and seem to rejoice over the arewa declaration. There should be no reason to threaten a fellow Nigeria. Nnamdi made 'hate speech" therefore Igbos should leave the north and you as a Nigerian and an "igboman" see nothing wrong with it. And you don't condemn it but rejoice over it and judge your fellow "Igbos"you need help if indeed you are "Igbo ".tufiakwa.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by julietm123: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Sudanese Jew indeed
And this means what? What has Sudanese and Jews got to do with this? Abeg you don't deserve another response.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
julietm123:

Am not worried about theem. I am more worried about you. You sound bitter and seem to rejoice over the arewa declaration. There should be no reason to threaten a fellow Nigeria. Nnamdi made 'hate speech" therefore Igbos should leave the north and you as a Nigerian and an "igboman" see nothing wrong with it. And you don't condemn it but rejoice over it and judge your fellow "Igbos"you need help if indeed you are "Igbo ".tufiakwa.
=Tufiakwa nke gi, where were you when Nnamdi kanu and his supporters were preaching hate and felt nothing will happen? I feel bad it has come to this what do I do? They were warned

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
julietm123:

And this means what? What has Sudanese and Jews got to do with this? Abeg you don't deserve another response.
Igbo indeed means what or does he have a right to ascribe any tribe to me and I can not?
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by nedu666: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
stop lying u fool and b proud to be a skull minner
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by julietm123: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Story,go tell Igbos living in Kaduna, Kano, Abuja Jos and hear their view
why are you singing this same song in every post(go an tell Igbos to leave the north)?OK they are not leaving. Prepare you knives and guns and start killing them. Abeg let's us hear word if you have nothing to say.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by julietm123: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
=Tufiakwa nke gi, where were you when Nnamdi kanu and his supporters were preaching hate and felt nothing will happen? I feel bad it has come to this what do I do? They were warned
Ok Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters preached hate, is that why Igbos should be asked to leave the north? And you decided to form a song with it. Abeg check you reasoning.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
julietm123:

why are you singing this same song in every post(go an tell Igbos to leave the north)?OK they are not leaving. Prepare you knives and guns and start killing them. Abeg let's us hear word if you have nothing to say.
Onitsha is safe and sound for me, let them remain in the north and bear the consequences, afterall many of them are IPOB miscreants.
You get time following me on every thread I comment.
Tell me what you have to say and stop following me like a troll

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Ikechuob: 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
cumbak60:

You have to be very mumu as hell to believe that Yyeske is Igbo. Even an unborn child can see through his lies. Like his entire post should screech to you where he hails from. Living in onitsha does not make one an igbo.

Me personally I can't wait til Oct 1st, I want to see Arewa start and let's see if Yyeske would be safe in onitsha. Let's see if onitsha peeps don't replicate that act.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Ikechuob: 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Onitsha is safe and sound for me, let them remain in the north and bear the consequences, afterall many of them are IPOB miscreants.
You get time following me on every thread I comment.
Tell me what you have to say and stop following me like a troll

Keep telling your ass that. Remind to print out your claims of igbo on NL and hand it to onitsha people eveb they come for your neck.

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by julietm123: 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoroTango:
Nnamdi Kanu is to blame for all this madness, if anything bad happens, hold him responsible
only the northerns will be held responsible if anything happens to Igbos in the north. You can go and start killing them.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
julietm123:

Ok Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters preached hate, is that why Igbos should be asked to leave the north? And you decided to form a song with it. Abeg check you reasoning.
I never indulge in hate dear and I'm based in the SE FYI and I'm an igboman to the core. I'm just angered on how people like you kept quiet and allowed IPOB miscreants to have a field day even when the rest of us, knowing the implications of their action tried correcting them.
It is people like you I want harmed first if you reside there so that you hate anything hate around you next time and speak against it.

2 Likes

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ikechuob:

Keep telling your ass that. Remind to print out your claims of igbo on NL and hand it to onitsha people eveb they come for your neck.
Next miscreant please

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ikechuob:

You have to be very mumu as hell to believe that Yyeske is Igbo. Even an unborn child can see through his lies. Like his entire post should screech to you where he hails from. Living in onitsha does not make one an igbo.

Me personally I can't wait til Oct 1st, I want to see Arewa start and let's see if Yyeske would be safe in onitsha. Let's see if onitsha peeps don't replicate that act.
What is this thing called again?

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by julietm123: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=MadCow1 post=59377099]The Igbos were going about their business peacefully until this Nnamdi Kanu decided to use a sensitive issue to defraud millions of Ndi Igbos..

Now millions of Ndi Igbos all over the North and West of Nigeria can't sleep anymore because the fire Kanu was trying to start has now been fanned by the North and West.

October 1st... 60 days and counting.. Tick tock..[/quote
]
the funny thing is that the yorubads and hausas seem more worried than the Igbos that have been asked to leave the north. Even the hate songs seems to worry them more. Leave Igbos to carry their cross. Stop disturbing us.
Abeg nobody should dignify these people with anymore response. Tufiakwa ndia.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Ikechuob: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Next miscreant please

As I said print out the "I'm igbo to core" post of yours during their retailation and hand it to them.

I lived in onitsha and I know exactly how they act. Heck my city is right next to there's and i kmlw how many times the onitsha peeps have chased northerners to Asaba. There's never been one time the north goes on a killing spree that onitsha ppl don't go after the northerners residing in their land hence the reason they always send the army to that city whenever it's reported an igbo is killed up north.

Keep telling yourself you're safe in onitsha while shouting and praying igbo up north gets killed on "Igbo hates us.". You'll see that hate first hand come Oct 1st. Quote me that. While they doing it in onitsha, trust me Asaba isn't going to be a safe haven either. Quote me on that. Print out you're igbo. You'll need it living in onitsha

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Ikechuob: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
What is this thing called again?

The thing your Savage ass wish to be aka igbo
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by luluman: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
woodcook:

Skull miner, I neither owe you nor your fellow skull miners any explanation. Secondly, I will not give someone that pull false figure from the air and trying to pass it as fact, any meaningful explanation.

If you and your fellow skull miners want valid explanation from me let him either give me the official source where he got the information that 70% are leaving outside SE then we can have a sensible conversation. But as long as you skull miners are being mischievous the only thing you skull miners are getting from me is the middle finger. grin grin
Its OK, keep being dumb.

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Ikechuob: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=julietm123 post=59380586][/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Right...they more worried about igbo quit notice than the quit notice the militants have given them.
Bunch of cowards honestly.
Even the ipob aren't concerned and told Awera youth to burn in hell yet na Afonja take panadol for headache. Never seem demons like that clan.

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ikechuob:

As I said print out the "I'm igbo to core" post of yours during their retailation and hand it to them.

I lived in onitsha and I know exactly how they act. Heck my city is right next to there's and i kmlw how many times the onitsha peeps have chased northerners to Asaba. There's never been one time the north goes on a killing spree that onitsha ppl don't go after the northerners residing in their land hence the reason they always send the army to that city whenever it's reported an igbo is killed up north.

Keep telling yourself you're safe in onitsha while shouting and praying igbo up north gets killed on "Igbo hates us.". You'll see that hate first hand come Oct 1st. Quote me that. While they doing it in onitsha, trust me Asaba isn't going to be a safe haven either. Quote me on that. Print out you're igbo. You'll need it living in onitsha
Ok, let's keep this short with no unecessary insults.
What is your plan for October 1st ultimatum and the millions returning home?
Have you ,Nnamdi kanu or IPOB petitioned the UN supervised referendum already?
I of course know you are an Indonesian Jew

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ikechuob:

The thing your Savage ass wish to be aka igbo
Go play outside, topics like this are not for you.
Answer my questions then I can engage you

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by nedu666: 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Ok, let's keep this short with no unecessary insults.
What is your plan for October 1st ultimatum and the millions returning home?
Have you ,Nnamdi kanu or IPOB petitioned the UN supervised referendum already?
I of course know you are an Indonesian Jew
mumu go and look for a job commenting on nairaland from morning to morning is not a job.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
luluman:
Its OK, keep being dumb.

Afonja children of perdition from the land of skull miners show me evidence to back your claim then we can talk. If you think calling me names will make me go back on my position, skull miner you are sitting on a long thing.
grin grin
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Nightwolf1: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
While him and kanu were calling other Nigerians names, where were you? What silly comparative argument does he have if he can't answer simple questions thrown at him aside insults? Anyway, birds of same feather......
Anyways, wait till October 1st to know the fate of Ndigbo up north. Then you would know your radio Biafra has done more than enough damage

This doesn't even make sense. 1st October? Jokers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.