Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. (35837 Views)

What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
felixomor:

I have not seen yet
And i was able to spot your disconnect and foolish talk on EEgs
Just as the op said, you make up things as you go....

Just as u made up that magic "neurology' unit moments ago.
What disconnect and foolish talk did I talk about EEG?
I challenge you to point one out.l

Of course I've worked in a neurology unit. I did house job remember? You rotate through units. You would know that or you just decided to forget it. That's just one.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
butterflylion:

When you do please don't forget to post the images you claim are too small for you to read there as well so they can help you read them alright?

Sure, no problem.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
CatfishBilly:

To declare someone brain dead has massive medical and judicial consequences, so please, show me where in the articlehis doctors said that he's brain dead.

As in, they pronounced him brain dead, not that it was implied.
Categorical pronouncement.

At this point you deserve nothing but face palms because you know zilch, Nada, zero, nothing!

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
butterflylion:

If this talk was on a different medical miracle he would have claimed he once was Once a medical person in that field as well just to argue.
Sure, if it's a unit that I've rotated through, I'll definitely talk, you expectme to keep quiet in the face of lies and half truths?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
butterflylion:

At this point you deserve nothing but face palms because you know zilch, Nada, zero, nothing!

Oga, it's not too much talk.
Post where his doctors declared him brain dead.
If you had you would have posted long ago.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
CatfishBilly:

What disconnect and foolish talk did I talk about EEG?
I challenge you to point one out.l

Of course I've worked in a neurology unit. I did house job remember? You rotate through units. You would know that or you just decided to forget it. That's just one.

Hehehehe, house job!
LMAO grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
felixomor:

The guy has escaped .......
His quackery is legendary
Escaped to where?
I'm still here.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Sure, if it's a unit that I've rotated through, I'll definitely talk, you expectme to keep quiet in the face of lies and half truths?

Buahahahahahahaha see a person who is making things up as he goes now jumping upandan claiming I posted lies and half truths.

All my truths have been posted as facts. Where are yours?

All you have done have been making assumptions and making things up.

Refrain from calling anything lies when you are the Chief culprit.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe, house job!
LMAO grin

In other words he did IT there. Does that make him competent? Lmao.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe, house job!
LMAO grin
Yea, house job and that's just one of the times I've had to work in a neurology unit. I thought you said I made the neurology thing up.

Still waiting for the foolish EEG facts.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
butterflylion:

Buahahahahahahaha see a person who is making things up as he goes now jumping upandan claiming I posted lies and half truths.

All my truths have been posted as facts. Where are yours?

All you have done have been making assumptions and making things up.

Refrain from calling anything lies when you are the Chief culprit.
Sure, not going to engage in a war of words.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Sure, not going to engage in a war of words.

Oga quietly bounce to that your whatsapp group. You simply wasted all this time chatting yet saying nothing.

Mr sabi all this one pass your level you hear?

Just bounce before you drop another Bobo that you have performed brain surgery before.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Yea, house job and that's just one of the times I've had to work in a neurology unit. I thought you said I made the neurology thing up.

Keep quiet my friend.
House job is almost part of medical student life.
You knew nothing then.

Maybe you are still even on the house job.
No wonder u make so much noise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet my friend.
You knew nothing then.

Game set and match! cheesy cheesy cheesy

This explains why he never makes any single medical comment of his own but always digs up the comments of others and says that is his position.

grin grin

Where do I want to start laughing from sef?

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet my friend.
You knew nothing then.

Yea yea, whatever. Maybe house job for you was a part of Medical student Life, it wasn't same for me.
I've already posted picture of my full registration here, not provisional registration given to those doing house job. You would know that if you were a doctor now won't you?

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
butterflylion:

Oga quietly bounce to that your whatsapp group. You simply wasted all this time chatting yet saying nothing.

Mr sabi all this one pass your level you hear?

Just bounce before you drop another Bobo that you have performed brain surgery before.

Sure I'll go after you've

1) Showed me where his doctors declared him brain dead
2) Demonstrated how he was able to know beyond every reasonable doubt that he had NDE for 7 days despite it being known that people undergoing nde lose perception of time.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
Felixomor he says house job was not a part of medical student life for him yet he said it was during house job he went through the neurological unit.

How many mouth this guy get Abeg?

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Sure I'll go after you've

1) Showed me where his doctors declared him brain dead
2) Demonstrated how he was able to know beyond every reasonable doubt that he had NDE for 7 days despite it being known that people undergoing nde lose perception of time.

Pride no go kill you ooo. Despite how you fall your hand for hia shame no gree catch you ba?

If I respond to you again for hia then my name no be butterflylion. You dey burst my head with your level of zombification and mumunism (make dictionary borrow that word from me joor) cheesy cheesy

Enjoy your life oga house job yet did not do house job doctor. grin grin
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
butterflylion:
F.elixomor he says house job was not a part of medical student life for him yet he said it was during house job he went through the neurological unit.

How many mouth this guy get Abeg?

cheesy cheesy
It wasn't part of my medical school that's for sure.
I didn't school in Nigeria, I was already 2 years post graduation before coming back to do my house job.
You don't know shittttt about me okay?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
butterflylion:

Pride no go kill you ooo. Despite how you fall your hand for hia shame no gree catch you ba?

If I respond to you again for hia then my name no be butterflylion. You dey burst my head with your level of zombification and mumunism (make dictionary borrow that word from me joor) cheesy cheesy

Enjoy your life oga house job yet did not do house job doctor. grin grin
Of course, ridicule and ad hominems when you have nothing to say, I've seen your type before.
Just 2 simple things and he's running away.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet my friend.
You knew nothing then.

The guy na Naturopathic doctor aka herbal medicine practitioner. He can still be referred to as an MD but only practices medicine the herbal way.

Abeg laugh dey kill me for hia o. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Of course, ridicule and ad hominems when you have nothing to say, I've seen your type before.
Just 2 simple things and he's running away.

Its u who should be running.
Its clear you didnt read the story.

What device is used for "certification" of brain death?
Maybe you think there is actual "certificate'of brain death

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
butterflylion:

The guy na Naturopathic doctor aka herbal medicine practitioner. He can still be referred to as an MD but only practices medicine the herbal way.

Honestly
The guy has reduced himself that low

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
felixomor:

The diagnosis of brain death is primarily clinical. No other tests are required if the full clinical examination, including each of two assessments of brain stem reflexes and a single apnoea test, is conclusively performed. In the absence of either complete clinical findings consistent with brain death, or confirmatory tests demonstrating brain death, brain death cannot be diagnosed and certified. These guidelines apply to patients one year of age or older.

I keep saying the herbal doctor keeps making things up as he goes along. He no sabi Nada.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by Ishilove: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
LoJ:

Hello Ishilove,

it is my pleasure to read from you. I do not understand the meaning of this mention, unless it was a mistake.

Greetings.
The guy's civility and politeness reminded me of you is all kiss
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
butterflylion:

Smh

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
butterflylion:

The diagnosis of brain death is primarily clinical. No other tests are required if the full clinical examination, including each of two assessments of brain stem reflexes and a single apnoea test, is conclusively performed. In the absence of either complete clinical findings consistent with brain death, or confirmatory tests demonstrating brain death, brain death cannot be diagnosed and certified. These guidelines apply to patients one year of age or older.

I keep saying the herbal doctor keeps making things up as he goes along. He no sabi Nada.

Brain death is certified and put in writing for medicolegal reasons.
I wonder how I expect non medics to understand this.
The way a clinical death is certified, same way a brain death is certified, you people should stop embarrassing yourselves.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Brain death is certified and put in writing for medicolegal reasons.
I wonder how I expect non medics to understand this.
The way a clinical death is certified, same way a brain death is certified, you people should stop embarrassing yourselves.

You are the only one embarrassing yourself.
I was thinking you will counter with facts.
But as usual you switch to irrelevant talk, to convince yourself that you are making sense

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
felixomor:

A lot of things come into play when certifying a patient brain dead. In the UK for example they don't entirely trust EEG readings for brain death certification.

Brain death is not reversible too, so there's no way the guy was brain dead.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
felixomor:

You are the only one embarrassing yourself.
I was thinking you will counter with facts.
But as usual you switch to irrelevant talk, to convince yourself that you are making sense
Facts?
He should post where he got the quote from then I'll engage him squarely.
For all I know he wrote the rubbish himself, I won't waste my time on that.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
CatfishBilly:

A lot of things come into play when certifying a patient brain dead. In the UK for example they don't entirely trust EEG readings for brain death certification.

Brain death is not reversible too, so there's no way the guy was brain dead.

Answer the question
What device do they use to "certify" brain death?
The answer is simple

Nobody asks for what comes into play?

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Facts?
He should post where he got the quote from then I'll engage him squarely.
For all I know he wrote the rubbish himself, I won't waste my time on that.
He didnt write rubbish.
You are the one making a mockery of the small medical knowledge u have

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? / The Divine Mercy Prayer (free Video and Audio Download) / Funny Names Of Nigerian Churches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.