Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Welcome To My House - Properties (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Welcome To My House (45537 Views)

DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 11, 2010
2 Bedroom Flat @ Anthony close to Corona School. Price: N450,000 Per Year

For Inspection contact us below
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 9:33am On Jun 11, 2010
H$LBroker:

YOU ARE ON THE WRONG THREAD TO BE ADVERTISING PROPERTIES. PLS REFRAIN FROM DOING SUCH. THANKS.
Re: Welcome To My House by Magirose(f): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2010
Hello People,

Another weekend is here, thank God it’s Friday, lalala, lalala, lol.
Although the weather for here na rubbish, we still dey happy it’s Friday. It’s been raining all week! Some sun has forecasted for the weekend, hopefully.

I sure say una they enjoy the sun well well for Naija, I beg make someone bottle some and ship am here o, I go appreciate am.

@ The post on ‘overstaying’ immigrant visitors, I beg just revoke their visas and tell them say they don become illegal so make them commot, lol.
I have never been in that situation so I no get the faintest idea what you do with families like that. I guess the difference with living abroad is that only my immediate family (well, really, mum & dad) dey come visit and they no dey stay for too long, if them tire for my place, they go go my other siblings’ place, that way, nobody they inconvenient anybody.
I know say we bi Africans o but why uncle or aunty go wan stay for my house, they no get their own family to go stay with? I no understand o. Even as a child growing up in Naija, we no dey get any familiy come dey stay our house so maybe no bi all of them dey do that, abi?
So Axey, I second you, if they absolutely have to stay, ‘NO ONE IS ABOVE THE RIOT ACT’.
Re: Welcome To My House by FunmyKemmy(f): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2010
Happy new week to you all.
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 5:09am On Jun 15, 2010
Yes o,i support red card 4 illegal visitors, nu week pples,hws life treatin y'all?
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2010
guys have a great day ahead.

axey baba is it rainning in the uk,cos its rainning every where
Re: Welcome To My House by Emperoh(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2010
E be like say everybodi for house dey watch World Cup!!
How can it be explained, the silence pervading in this ever boisterous house?

Been a very keen observer of happenings here. . . . but i have to make me known!
How una dey?
Re: Welcome To My House by Sequoia(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2010
i dey greet all of una o!
Re: Welcome To My House by articulate: 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2010
A newly renovated 1-bedroom flat is available for rent in Dutse Alhaji, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory (FCT) at the rate of N170,000.00 p.a. x 2 years. The flat is available for immediate occupation. Interested tenants should contact:

Diamond Strategik Soluzions Ltd
Suite 005A, DBM Plaza, Nouakchott Street Cadastral, Wuse Zone 1, Abuja:
Tel: 07042375991; 07025420071; e-mail: diamondstrategiks@gmail.com
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2010
me i still dey office oooo, no football for me
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2010
oga aticulate if we need to rent apartment we will go to the thread that is appropriate.
we beg of you,lets talk something else about abuja not apartment
Re: Welcome To My House by daniellle(f): 12:41am On Jun 16, 2010
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 7:06am On Jun 16, 2010
D lil footie i get to watch na on top of mobile fone, na jst d hustle hold all man.
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 8:31am On Jun 16, 2010
@kingboy

me no sabi jare rain oo sun ooo, na make i for enter my area come relax jare. na 9ja dey my head now jare. and my office dem try for this world cup na ontop projector for inside office na im we dey watch the whole match.

sure say all dey bam.

masky, ice, fummykemmy,ijo,sequi, bisowo, everybody i dey hail oooo.
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 16, 2010
H$LBroker:

articulate:

A newly renovated 1-bedroom flat is available for rent in Dutse Alhaji, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory (FCT) at the rate of N170,000.00 p.a. x 2 years. The flat is available for immediate occupation. Interested tenants should contact:

Diamond Strategik Soluzions Ltd
Suite 005A, DBM Plaza, Nouakchott Street Cadastral, Wuse Zone 1, Abuja:
Tel: 07042375991; 07025420071; e-mail: diamondstrategiks@gmail.com

please i don't want to use vex to answer you people, but i'm hoping you (and any other would be advertisers) will make use of the education we assume you received and read the rules for posting in threads.  most of all, respect all your individual and collective selves, cos when we begin to cuss u out, u'll start complaining. sstay off this thread if you can't obey the rules. go be lawless somewhere else.
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 16, 2010
abeg gwho knows if dstv is selling shares?? those guys go don hammer for world cup matter.

@ all i hail o! axey, masky, fummykemmy, kingboy, ijoseda (wia u dey? u lost as u enter lagos? tongue) even our silent followers wey don dey expose demselves small small grin grin grin (emperoh, danielle wassup? why u no put naija flag dere?)

my street transformer na waya o! they fix the thing like 2ce a wk, and i count myself lucky even.
Re: Welcome To My House by Emperoh(m): 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2010
Icey!!

No be small silent observer!
The thing be say, my own tory toooo long!!
But when the time comes, i will unveil. . . . .graduallement!!! wink wink wink

For now, i am caught in the WC fever. . . . .as for those over-staying their visas, why not renew it? wink
Just my one cent!!! As long as they are not a nuissance!!
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2010
@icewater tutu,

i never enter lagos o! i cant risk dismantling my DSTV at this crucial moment. i'll move after the worldcup. believe me!
@all i dey do well o!
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2010
icey
i just dey ooo andi dont want to break the rules of the house.Na my job dey keep me busy,one minute im here another there. i have work in every section in the department and more work load is been added.hope u get .

anyway the weather is cool,NEPA is performing except that im paying more(which is better compared to fueling.

axeybaabbaa,
new joint don dey for yaya abatan b4 excellent hotel,u don need to go far(ogba dey bubble with plenty swagga

masky
werin now,those ajasa is missing, like can u ride on abike with a L learner sign on it,can u bath with battery water, spark the lighter
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2010
Gbam!next thing na blala,
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2010
maasky
i no get, wetin be d next thing
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2010
@kingboy

pls pls jo oooo, haha wetin happen sef, abeg i know say i dey miss home like mad but biko no rub am in oo, e dey pain me as e be already ooo. abeg. no worry sha, i dey count down to when i go gerrout from the uk of a place abi na country jare. sure say u dey enjoy well, i jst hope say as u dey enjoy nepa now na so me sef go enjoy nepa ooo

@masky

u don dey talk abi na speaking abi speak in tongues ? u say na holyghost fire abi world cup fever. anyway sha all na fever. as long as he no catch you. lol. enjoy.
Re: Welcome To My House by FunmyKemmy(f): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2010
House, here I come. How are you doing?
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2010
fumyykemmy
was up u r welcome back we ar watin'

Hoouse i learnt tha the super rooster went to the grill this afternoon in S.A, abi werin dem dey take tolotolo do i be think say na for chop abi na for werin

axey
are det miss u efen nepa dey ask of u

mama icey
u go fit watch d remaining match so as for me na to enjoy the W.C on african soil

efry efry
drive safely mtn told us that oshodi,oworonshoki axis is jammed,so enjopy ur trip back home.
you shall return in piece in Jesus's name AMEN
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2010
I no dey shake,all tongue na for lick, i am filld wit d spirit, o grrr!
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 18, 2010
no mind that kaita guy. dem suppose fly am back to naija immediately, send am to guard room straight from airport! if to say i be those super turkeys coach ehn, na all night push up dem go do. nobody go sleep. but i digress.

how una dey? kingboy no wehele. i go help u watch the remaining matches (no shakement). i fit help u too, ijoseda, make u fit dismantle ur dish tongue tongue
Re: Welcome To My House by 1ne: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2010
Goodmorning my neighbours!

News from my end? Mmmh, PHCN has been very magnanimous. The gen set has not been used in days and hubby says we should go and tell PHCN officials someone left d switch on. Our road is terrible. An individual used to graciously grade it, as I heard from the grapevine, but the neighbourhood reported him to the local government asking him to stop cos they did not know the source of his funds
Hope y'all have a great weekend.
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2010
1ne:

Goodmorning my neighbours!

News from my end? Mmmh, PHCN has been very magnanimous. The gen set has not been used in days and hubby says we should go and tell PHCN officials someone left d switch on. Our road is terrible. An individual used to graciously grade it, as I heard from the grapevine, but the neighbourhood reported him to the local government asking him to stop cos they did not know the source of his funds
Hope y'all have a great weekend.

well welcome to WTMH, sure you will find fun on here.

well about those bad belle reporters, na so dem do for my street sef oo, when my landlord repaired the road dem go report am say where custome officer get money to repair road and tar it.e.t.c. which subsequently led to his suspension from work 4 a while but after years nw sef di road don spoil again and make people contribute mba dem no gree. Holy ghost fire na im go consume all the enemy of progress for my area.

@all
ow boys no even impress yesterday and that aboki guy na real Bleep up. i even hear say dem don add Kaita to oxford dictionary and it means sabotage.

@

make una have a good friday and good weekend ahead, as for me its work as usual till 2moro afternoon jare.
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2010
@icey

super turkey bawo tese ones na super chicken oooo. local ones for that matter, dem employ oyino so we for win , win dem no gree win upon di whole millions wey dem take employ am, am not a fan of football infact i dont like it BUT this match i had to watch it as na wc but not been impressed at all. football in 9ja is no longer football,

Football used to be football in 9ja back in the days when the likes of, eguavon, oliseh, yekini, rufai, amokhachi, aghaowa,finidi george, e.t.c. those were the SUPER EAGLES
Re: Welcome To My House by Magirose(f): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2010
Happy weekend all, enjoy all the footies. cool
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2010
1ne
u r welcome rto WTMH,its a pity blacks are like that,do dem no go do let others do dem no go gree werin una wan come do, ohhh govt se, dem go wait long ooooo

ijo
let icey come to ph for some dismanling of ur dish atleast the super wareva don giv u room to visit /stay/live in Lasgidi where da parri neva stop(aint no parry like da lagos parr,

axey
just dey flex ehn

icey lets still give em super, some last chance atleast our qualification for the mundial was neva in our hands i want to believe our gerrin to the next round is in argentina's hand

all
enjoy da weekend enuff weddings and choppies for me,

se ya lera later.
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2010
Home is wia i gotta go ,

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria / Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School / Eko Atlantic Growth Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.