Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club (6529 Views)

Weed, Alcohol Or The Music? Lady Dancing In 'crazy' Manner Sparks Argument (pix) / 'Nigeria Shakira' Blasted For Promoting 'Half Caste Cream' By Dancing In Panties / Watch As Slay Queen Disgraced Herself With Rashes On Her Bumbum While Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by winkmart: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
This is just how some ladies Harbour diseases on their bodies and still form unnecessary porch .

Imagine the kind of plague this one is going about with and still has the guts to Dress skimpily in the club and even twerk. And some guy will take her home only to see this horrible sight the next day. This is just gross.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/lady-with-rashes-on-her-bumbum-spotted.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by ediama(m): 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by Young03(m): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
Many of the girls here have this stuff

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by winkmart: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
MORE OF THE GIRLS PHOTO HERE, SO YOU DON'T JAM HER IN TOWN
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/lady-with-rashes-on-her-bumbum-spotted.html

Lalasticlala
Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by Officialkenshin(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
She has HIV.
Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by Siddeek: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Chain!! What's this?
Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by DannyJ19(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
Iranuangry
Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by wunmi590(m): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Her toasters, after swing this

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by DickDastardLION(m): 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
Death trap grin
Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by Michellla(f): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
shocked

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
iranu
abasha
chai!
Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by Jaqenhghar: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Just when U fi ished fùcking her the night before and see all that craw craw in the morning
[img][/img][img][/img]
Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by Jaqenhghar: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Just when U fi ished fùcking her the night before and see all that craw craw in the morning

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jesu! Learnt my own lesson, too! During pre-intimacy, got down to give this Girl head, and for the first time I didn't close my eyes while seeking out her Vjay with my tongue...

Mon dios! I saw terrible things...
Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by Omoluabi16(m): 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
I bet she has aids.
Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by NevetsIbot(m): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
this one is strong. who's digging that Ass for her.. wheeew
Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by LegalBaby(f): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
she either has an untreated STI or genital herpes

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by LegalBaby(f): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
she either has an untreated STI or genital herpes

1 Like

Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
ewwww!
gross! lipsrsealed
dis one na infection or na pant wey she dey tiff cause am shocked
terrible!
op abeg next time put graphic.

4 Likes

Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by Abumtestimony1: 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
And one mumu guy would be giving this one head..Some girls private are rotten maggots.
Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by Abumtestimony1: 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
And one mumu guy would be giving this one head..Some girls private are rotten maggots. Tufiakwa
Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by CaroLyner(f): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
She has yeast infections.Also called vaginal candidiasis,
they cause a rash in the moist skin folds of the vaginal area.

4 Likes

Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by Jaqenhghar: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
CaroLyner:
That looks like it has spread all the way to the anal region
Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Young03:
Many of the girls here have this stuff
really? cheesy

Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
Officialkenshin:
She has HIV.
more of genital herpes
Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by Tamarapetty(f): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lmaoo, Slay queen.
Oluwasaeon here's a butt for u to spank!

1 Like

Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
iamadonis2:
Jesu! Learnt my own lesson, too! During pre-intimacy, got down to give this Girl head, and for the first time I didn't close my eyes while seeking out her Vjay with my tongue...

Mon dios! I saw terrible things...
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
One minute silence for boyfriend(s) of this Slay queen. cry

1 Like

Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by Buharison: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
She's an ipob prostitute, her name is ukamaka Vivian

1 Like

Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by Yewandequeen(f): 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
CaroLyner:

Be it as it may, is it mycotene cream, inserter and antibiotics that's too expensive for her to buy and take care of her own freaking body?! Some girls sha.. And she still has the guts to wear short gown,no tight and opening her rotten under anyhow.. Yuck
Re: Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club by CaroLyner(f): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

That looks like it has spread all the way to the anal region
cause she left it untreated .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is this sexual harrasment? Woman Sitting On Man's preeq ( Pic&Video) / Anita Okoye Gives Reason Why She Wants To Divorce Rude Boy / I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.