Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. (29892 Views)

Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo / Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning / 2019: A Victory For Buhari Is A Victory For Ndi Igbo – Okorocha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
least we forget...it was cownunu that was drumming for war in his radio broadcasts...and we nigerians are kind enough to reply the animal from london to bring it on.....
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by maxtamazin: 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
I hope the wise ones among ibos will listen and act wisely.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by discusant: 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
Every new day, Okorocha uses his style of speech to lend credence to the accusation that he is not Igbo.

This speech from Okorocha could have as well come from Rabiu Kwankwaso or El-Rufai.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by SenatorM(m): 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
No, he's not Deltan but from Zamfara and you from Alaska
Afonjas claiming what they arnt with their stupid Cone heads

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by stanluiz(m): 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
You are from Ghana so face Ghanaian politics
Fool answer my question stop diverting.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by discusant: 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
tsdarkside:
least we forget...it was cownunu that was drumming for war in his radio broadcasts...and we nigerians are kind enough to reply the animal from london to bring it on.....

Parasite. I no marry with you again no be offense.
Telling lies is like a passion for your lot. Taqiyyaa.

Kanu has never drummed for war.

But if you are war monger, bring it on. This is 2017, not 1967.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
It was chief pig Nnamdi kanu that started the hate speeches and war on radio Biafra, his miscreants are now claiming to be the persecuted.
Leave the zoo, they won't

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
discusant:
Every new day, Okorocha uses his style of speech to lend credence to the accusation that he is not Igbo.

This speech from Okorocha could have as well come from Rabiu Kwankwaso or El-Rufai.

sooo,you want him to join a senseless cause.....we nigerians are not afraid of him too....

do you even know how many leaders with such ideas were jailed or even killed??.....the dead know nothing...its in your bible,go and read it for once and stop carrying it around like a handbag....
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by samson07(m): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
Abagworo:
Okorocha remains the most truthful and courageous Southeast governor. The deceit is much to an extent that some supposedly educated people believe they can divide Nigeria without war and destruction.
no country can ever divide without war
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
stanluiz:
Fool answer my question stop diverting.
What silly question?
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by stanluiz(m): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
and they call themselves christians.
Biafra is borned out of hatred 4 the North and West and God can never support such scheme. Smh
How please I need more explanation.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by gberra: 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
limeta:

Tell the yorubas and Hausa fulani
Look at this delta babe who hates Yoruba so much. I doubt you're deltan... You hardly see a deltan with so much hate for Yoruba. There are more than six deltans on this thread slugging it out with the Igbos, yet they won't denigrate Yoruba because we won't carve them into Odua as Biafrans do.
You had a serious fight with some Igbos trying to lay claim to your land but that ain't enough for you to learn... You just dey vex me...
You're a liar... You're Igbo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Jpmacleo: 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Okoroawusa think say Igbos value am. Fraudster
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by stanluiz(m): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
It was chief pig Nnamdi kanu that started the hate speeches and war on radio Biafra, his miscreants are now claiming to be the persecuted.
Leave the zoo, they won't
What of bihari 97% and 5% ,Dog and baboon I guess it is a love speech.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
discusant:

Parasite. I no marry with you again no be offense.
Telling lies is like a passion for your lot. Taqiyyaa.

Kanu has never drummed for war.

But if you are war monger, bring it on. This is 2017, not 1967.
Chief pig Nnamdi kanu was in the US begging for money to buy arms and I guess those arms were to be given to IPOB miscreants as souvenirs

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Abagworo(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
discusant:

War and destruction are meant for primitive minds - you are Okorocha's mouthpiece - no doubt.

Saner minds talk of democracy, referendum and plebiscite.

The day earth came to be, Igbo and your northern Nigeria were not decreed to remain one country forever.

The greatest empires like the Roman, Ottoman and Soviet Empires came and were dissolved, what is your Fulani-owned empire, Nigeria? Ice Cream.

Nigeria is not Fulani owned except of course in a decayed and bitter soul like yours. We might have our challenges but it doesn't justify pitching Igbos against the rest of the country and hoping to break the country peacefully. What IPOB is doing is simply self-destructive. Okorocha right from his inception kept advising Ndigbo to invest more at home while making effort to attract other Nigerians to invest in Igboland. The more equal the interethnic investments the safer Igbo investments are.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
stanluiz:
Afonja go and mine skull this thread is not for skull miners.
fool. I'm Igbo from Arochukwu in Abia state and We the igbos have rejected Biafra and We the igbos shall kick nnamdi COWnu to exile

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Markfemi2: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rochas only 3trn ? Your people said 44trn in north only grin
By the time you add 75% of lagos 80% of abuja lol what do we have

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by DonBobes(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
guterMann:
The governor added that no sane
person would talk of division in
Nigeria.

(1) Mr Okoroawusa your clamour for one Nigeria is not because you believe in Nigeria,but because of the peanuts,pecks of power and looting your position has availed you.Apart from the elites who the current status quo favors,nobody is talking about the unity of Nigeria

“We fought the war and it was
believed that the Igbos will learn
from it but they still went ahead and developing the resources of
other regions.

(2) Secondly,you people should stop this emotional blackmail of always mentioning war.
Nobody is talking about war,what IPOB is asking is referendum for self-determination

There are 5 million Igbo living
outside the shores of Igbo region.
Any form of war will cause the
Igbo over 3 trillion naira loss in
properties and assets.

(3) Always talking about war war war,Mr. Okoroawusa for God's sake nobody is talking about war.Stop this scare mongering tactics.
If Biafra secedes will Biafrans lose their property in Nigeria?Absolutely NO.British citizens leaving in the EU did not lose their property in European countries after brexit.There are international laws guiding such which are legally binding to both signatory and non-signatory states.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN.

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by stanluiz(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jpmacleo:
Okoroawusa think say Igbos value am. Fraudster
My brother just leave that man he's just wasting his time.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
stanluiz:
What of Nnamdi Kalu's talk of killing yorubas and Hausa-Fulani

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
samson07:

no country can ever divide without war

they just dont want to get it....our democracy practice is not that old and matured.....

many nigerians still think militaristic....i was born in the military age in nigeria,,i dont remember anything wrong about it....

na me they wan confront with democracy that am trying very hard to dont hate??.....

their are many nigerians like me too...

india and pakistan are still battling each other...go tell the chinese to forget taiwan,wait,wait tell nord korea to forget south korea....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Jpmacleo: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Okoroawusa think say Igbos value am. Fraudster . Roads in Ideato south were Rochas comes from

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by discusant: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
tsdarkside:

sooo,you want him to join a senseless cause.....we nigerians are not afraid of him too....

do you even know how many leaders with such ideas were jailed or even killed??.....the dead know nothing...its in your bible,go and read it for once and stop carrying it around like a handbag....

Jailed or killed? By who? You have a false idea of what military force can do in a most fragile country like Nigeria. Once a country's army is divided in opinion, the armed forces becomes nearly useless. Why haven't you defeated Boko Haram? You Janjaweeeed that depends on bombs and bullets to hold a country one.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
stanluiz:
IPOB keep lying that Buhari called the igbos 5% and up till now i am yet to see a link or a video of the speech.
Foolish Ipob

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by vedd: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
attackgat:
Complete nonsense. So what Okoroawusa is trying to say is that properties and investments are more important than the sovereignty and freedom of the Igbo nation? Daft thinking
The guy is unintelligent. I listened to him blab on TV this morning.

Patriotic Igbo should invade imo govt house, eject okorocha from there and march him straight to join his aboki brothers up north.

What a mook!

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
fool. I'm Igbo from Arochukwu in Abia state and We the igbos have rejected Biafra and We the igbos shall kick nnamdi COWnu to exile
You get time, he's a Pakistani Jew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by stanluiz(m): 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Markfemi2:
Rochas only 3trn ? Your people said 44trn in north only grin
By the time you add 75% of lagos 80% of abuja lol what do we have
Shameless I know I must see you on thread there was a thread about how to actualize oduduwa republic by adeyinka grandson but you disappeared and you are already masturbating on this ipob thread shameless thing.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by stanluiz(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
You get time, he's a Pakistani Jew
Afonja claiming we the Igbo's just the way they are claiming we south south.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
The war Okoroawusa is talking about will only consume him and his house hold because IPOB isn't all about war,they're only fighting for freedom.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
discusant:

Jailed or killed? By who? You have a false idea of what military force can do in a most fragile country like Nigeria. Once a country's army is divided in opinion, the armed forces becomes nearly useless. Why haven't you defeated Boko Haram? You Janjaweeeed that depends on bombs and bullets to hold a country one.

you realy think the nigeria army is divided??...you must be kidding...do you even know we have a professional army??...

they dont do it out of fun,they do it for carriers and honour.....

and if you dont give up cownunu,the military will take over again...bye,bye democracy.......

you could defeat our democracy with bad mouth and blackmailing,but i dont think that strategie will work with the nigeria army..they will not take no bullshitt from you....
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by stanluiz(m): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
IPOB keep lying that Buhari called the igbos 5% and up till now i am yet to see a link or a video of the speech.
Foolish Ipob
Illiterate you don't listen to news and I won't give you any link of that just continue to wallow in your ignorance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans / Plateau: Heavy Protests following Appeal Court's Sack Of 4 NASS Members / Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.