Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. (29883 Views)

Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo / Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning / 2019: A Victory For Buhari Is A Victory For Ndi Igbo – Okorocha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by muykem: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
Why are you people so unintelligent like this. Are you the one to determine if you want war or not. Other regions are saying IPOB utterances are provocative if they start attack Igbo, are you not going to defend your people.
guterMann:
The governor added that no sane
person would talk of division in
Nigeria.

(1) Mr Okoroawusa your clamour for one Nigeria is not because you believe in Nigeria,but because of the peanuts,pecks of power and looting your position has availed you.Apart from the elites who the current status quo favors,nobody is talking about the unity of Nigeria

“We fought the war and it was
believed that the Igbos will learn
from it but they still went ahead and developing the resources of
other regions.

(2) Secondly,you people should stop this emotional blackmail of always mentioning war.
Nobody is talking about war,what IPOB is asking is referendum for self-determination

There are 5 million Igbo living
outside the shores of Igbo region.
Any form of war will cause the
Igbo over 3 trillion naira loss in
properties and assets.

(3) Always talking about war war war,Mr. Okoroawusa for God's sake nobody is talking about war.Stop this scare mongering tactics.
If Biafra secedes will Biafrans lose their property in Nigeria?Absolutely NO.British citizens leaving in the EU did not lose their property in European countries after brexit.There are international laws guiding such which are legally binding to both signatory and non-signatory states.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN.

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by discusant: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jpmacleo:
Okoroawusa think say Igbos value am. Fraudster . Roads in Ideato south were Rochas comes from

Rochas Okorocha who declared war of underdevelopment on his senatorial district; denies the area everything, except something of his private business venture;

boasts that he is doing more than 75% of his development in the state capital with the federal allocations of the 27 lgas;

Okorocha wants to be seen in the state capital as development governor, so that he can be recommended as material for future president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
vedd:

The guy is unintelligent. I listened to him blab on TV this morning.

Patriotic Igbo should invade imo govt house, eject okorocha from there and march him straight to join his aboki brothers up north.

What a mook!
They should invade all government houses in the SE, not only Douglas house in Owerri. Thank God Buratai and his boys are not smiling at all.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Markfemi2: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
stanluiz:
Shameless I know I must see you on thread there was a thread about how to actualize oduduwa republic by adeyinka grandson but you disappeared and you are already masturbating on this ipob thread shameless thing.

Shut up and make up your mind
Biafra
One Nigeria
Lagos
Port harcourt
Then we will take you seriously
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Nwodosis(m): 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Why was Nnamdi kanu begging for money to buy arms in the US?
Why didn't your country use that to nail him?
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by freshvine(f): 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
The ghost that usually slap this man should please resume

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
muykem:
Why are you people so unintelligent like this. Are you the one to determine if you want war or not. Other regions are saying IPOB utterances are provocative if they start attack Igbo, are you not going to defend your people.
Allow those clowns abeg
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
You get time, he's a Pakistani Jew
Awon children of israelites ni, make Netanyahu come carry their lost tribe ni cos as a full blooded igbo man like me I'm a full time Nigerian and a Gentile Child of God adopted through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
IPOB are jobless terrorist.
We the sound, learned and hardworking Igbos renounce them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by brightnonso: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
guterMann:
Nigeria.

(1) Mr Okoroawusa your clamour for one Nigeria is not because you believe in Nigeria,but because of the peanuts,pecks of power and looting your position has availed you.Apart from the elites who the current status quo favors,nobody is talking about the unity of Nigeria

other regions.

(2) Secondly,you people should stop this emotional blackmail of always mentioning war.
Nobody is talking about war,what IPOB is asking is referendum for self-determination

properties and assets.

(3) Always talking about war war war,Mr. Okoroawusa for God's sake nobody is talking about war.Stop this scare mongering tactics.
If Biafra secedes will Biafrans lose their property in Nigeria?Absolutely NO.British citizens leaving in the EU did not lose their property in European countries after brexit.There are international laws guiding such which are legally binding to both signatory and non-signatory states.

God bless you. on point

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by webbro007(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
Not all Hausas are Muslims.
Not all Igbos are Catholics.
Not all Igbos love money.
Not all Yorubas do juju.
Not all Edo girls go to Italy for prostitution.
Not all Ebiras are aggressive.
Not all bankers have money.
Not all Berom girls are dark.
Not all Ijebu people love partying.
Not all guys from Warri are sharp.
Not all girls that dress semi-nude are sluts.
Not all guys cheat.
Not all girls lie.
Not every successful celebrity is into "onething-something".
Not all rich kids are spoilt.
Not all girls have sex to buy their expensive stuffs.
Not all the calabar's eat humans.
Some of the girls you danced with at the club are virgins..
Not every misfortune is from your village All politicians are
liars though.
Never use the action of a group of people to judge an entire
race, country or people.
# SAY_NO_TO_TRIBAL_WAR .... But if u attack my state... M ready to retaliate.... I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nwodosis:

Why didn't your country use that to nail him?
He's not a free man yet he still has a case in court and going to prison finally

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Habeyy(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
krendo:
Okorocha deceiving himself
irony is ur true colour my bro
Face it like facebook
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Habeyy(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Okorocha is a nobody..
really
Like you are somebody

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by stanluiz(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Markfemi2:

Shut up and make up your mind
Biafra
One Nigeria
Lagos
Port harcourt
Then we will take you seriously
Unity begger better go and agitate for your oduduwa republic dirty Afonja Muslim.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Everything else apart, what business does a Jos man have with Biafra undecided

Has he finished paying salaries yet undecided

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by discusant: 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Awon children of israelites ni, make Netanyahu come carry their lost tribe ni cos as a full blooded igbo man like me I'm a full time Nigerian and a Gentile Child of God adopted through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Cheap silly blackmail. Say something serious, or go to bed.
IPOB wants Biafra, Nigeria remains for you. Why is that a sin? Unless you are a parasite.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Habeyy(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Why was Nnamdi kanu begging for money to buy arms in the US?
shed more light on this sir
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
guterMann:
Nigeria.

other regions.

properties and assets.

there can never be biafra without war. Be educated.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Opakan2: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
*In dilector's voice... Okoroawusa will go back to Jos grin

Mr Rochas should forget any political ambition he has, Igbos have destroyed themselves politically in Nigeria with politics of hate and bitterness. I feel sorry for him tho.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Markfemi2: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
stanluiz:
Unity begger better go and agitate for your oduduwa republic dirty Afonja Muslim.
Dirty confused ipod Muslim
Let's know your stance
Not Biafra today
55trn tomorrow
Lazy cowards

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
discusant:

IPOB wants Biafra, Nigeria remains for you. Why is that a sin? Unless you are a parasite.
Igbos don't want Biafra but IPOB miscreants want it.
Please tell me your boundaries and date of referendum inserted

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
discusant:

Igbos don't want Biafra but IPOB miscreants want it.
Please tell me your boundaries and date of referendum
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Nwodosis(m): 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
He's not a free man yet he still has a case in court and going to prison finally
You already knew that he will be going to prison? From the secret meeting your region had? Enjoy the best of your Nigeria today because definitely it will collapse!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by tsdarkside(m): 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
stanluiz:

why must everything always end in insults by you ipobians??

what the hell were you people listening to all this while on radio biafra??...

didnt cownunu teach una how to argue without insulting...??..

you end up calling your fellow igbo afonja and disgusting words....how ironic.. undecided
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Habeyy(m): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
ESDKING:

The way you afonjas reason sometimes makes me to ignore some of you guys mentions.
Was man made for law or law for man ?

You guys are funny, it's no more " We SS and we people of Niger Delta" but " We Deltans" even when you know that Igbos have bigger population in the so called Delta state. Probably Ifeanyi Okowa the present governor of Delta and Emmanuel Udeagham past governor are Yoruba names.You guys need serious help.
Here is the map of Igbos nation in Nigeria Map and cure your ignorance, Igbos are not only in 5 states , but beyond.
isssssooookayyyyy continuuuuu
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
webbro007:
Not all Hausas are Muslims.
Not all Igbos are Catholics.
Not all Igbos love money.
Not all Yorubas do juju.
Not all Edo girls go to Italy for prostitution.
Not all Ebiras are aggressive.
Not all bankers have money.
Not all Berom girls are dark.
Not all Ijebu people love partying.
Not all guys from Warri are sharp.
Not all girls that dress semi-nude are sluts.
Not all guys cheat.
Not all girls lie.
Not every successful celebrity is into "onething-something".
Not all rich kids are spoilt.
Not all girls have sex to buy their expensive stuffs.
Not all the calabar's eat humans.
Some of the girls you danced with at the club are virgins..
Not every misfortune is from your village All politicians are
liars though.
Never use the action of a group of people to judge an entire
race, country or people.
# SAY_NO_TO_TRIBAL_WAR .... But if u attack my state... M ready to retaliate.... I rest my case
you sabi book.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
nyben4eva:
The war Okoroawusa is talking about will only consume him and his house hold because IPOB isn't all about war,they're only fighting for freedom.
mumu. There's no how FG will grant Biafrog sovereignty without WAR especially ur stance and obstinacy on clamping on the SS due to her oil wealth. So let's just say the agitation for biafrog all lies in Benue (food) and AKS, RIVERS STATE (oil) and there's no way biafra would be granted without war. U and that ignoramus called SatanLuiz abi na stanluiz should go ahead and dig ur graves all because of BiafRat.
Just leave my Abia and Anambra State out of ur scenarios
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by stanluiz(m): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
You think you can deceive me I have just check your profile now and I saw where you say you are from Ss from Benin city and now you say you are from abia state I will burst your lie now no try me.Afonja claiming we Ss we real Igbo's shameless lair like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Obidikejr(m): 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
tsdarkside:

their you are wrong......their is no mention of exit in the nigerian constitution...thats the problem that una want to ignore...

you are asking the nigerians to forget the constitution and give you want you want and thats not gonna happen....

the leaders will refuse to change the constitution because they know they can win a war against you easily....

better listen to us deltans...we deltans understand the situation better than you....

we deltans think.....you dont think,you use emotions...

What can you tell us about the 90days period Buhari has passed that should have brought about his impeachment? This is clearly stated in the Constitution and he himself called for such during Yaradua's ailment... Listening

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
Habeyy:
shed more light on this sir
Google it biko, the video he was shamelessly soliciting for money for arms in Los Angeles is there on YouTube. Thank God those educated elders asked him reason for the arms and rebuked him.

Anyone with the video can please upload it please.
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by Yyeske(m): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nwodosis:

You already knew that he will be going to prison? From the secret meeting your region had? Enjoy the best of your Nigeria today because definitely it will collapse!
Let it collapse first
Re: IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. by stanluiz(m): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nairalanders this guy that called himself grandfinale2017 is an Afonja claiming we south south we real Igbo's just check his profile and view his comment and you will see it. I have burst his lie now because he say he is from abia state.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Resolutions Of Fg/labour Meeting / One Civil Servant Collects 20 Salaries - Finance Minister / Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.