Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear (19028 Views)

Photo Of Bride And Her 10 Bridemaids In Wrap Dress Without Shoe / Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress / How To Wear A Backless Dress Without Your Bra Showing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by bbbabes1: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2017
Do you remember her? Her name is Ifunanya and she was the girl that made Peter of Psquare make a shout out when he was in Owerri for a show.

She is quite popular in her native state and rolls with the biggest around there

MORE SULTRY PHOTOS HERE
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/popular-slay-queen-posed-in-white.html?m=1

Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by bbbabes1: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by GloriaNinja(f): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2017
undecided NIGERIA = A COUNTRY THAT MAKES IRRELEVANT PEOPLE POPULAR.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by NwaAmaikpe: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2017
shocked

Abegiiiii
Na the same pothole she get.

Plus a Wiseman once said that

"No matter how untasty a pvnny is, all men ejaculate with their eyes closed"
So the satisfaction of ejaculation is the same.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2017
ONLY THE LIKES OF PETER WILL DINE WITH SUCH A MORALLY DECAYED LADY... undecided undecided undecided

ASS AND PUSSY IS ALL SHE HAS GOT TO OFFER.

TRUTH IS, ONE DAY GUYS WILL GET USED TO THOSE STUFFS AND IT WILL MAKE THESE SLAY QUEENS WORTHLESS.

WHEN THAT TIME COMES, ONLY THOSE WITH FUNCTIONAL BRAINS WILL ENJOY THE MUSIC.

GO TO JAPAN AND SEE MEN DATING SEX DOLLS AND EVEN GETTING MARRIED TO THEM....

11 Likes

Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2017
grin

Chiissssos!!!

Abeeg, can someone ask that lady to gimme some phatness she got? embarassed

I need to pump up my azz for my Mr.Right grin
Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2017
The rubbish on this romance thread is mind boggling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brHE4CBSGA4

1 Like

Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by Prognose: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2017
She's wearing a g-string Op. Zoom the pic and look closer

@last pic WTF grin grin grin

See hippopotamus! National Geographic grin Ahahahhahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by decatalyst(m): 10:02am On Aug 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Chiissssos!!!

Abeeg, can someone ask that lady to gimme some phatness she got? embarassed

I need to pump up my azz for my Mr.Right grin

Thank you for planning ahead for Mr right grin kiss
Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 15, 2017
decatalyst:

Thank you for planning ahead for Mr right grin kiss

Hahahaha.. grin

He deserves a big cake.. cheesy
Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by Ncsamuel(m): 10:04am On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abegiiiii

but me i ejaculate with one eye open o........... Because you can never trust a woman at any given moment!
Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by Caustics: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2017
Prognose:
She's wearing a g-string Op. Zoom the pic and look closer

@last pic WTF grin grin grin

see hippopotamus! National Geographic grin Ahahahhahaha grin
so you were zooming? to see what abegi?
Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by Prognose: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2017
Caustics:
so you were zooming? to see what abegi?

N.Y.A.S.H. undecided

1 Like

Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by bbbabes1: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
ONLY THE LIKES OF PETER WILL DINE WITH SUCH A MORALLY DECAYED LADY... undecided undecided undecided

ASS AND PUSSY IS ALL SHE HAS GOT TO OFFER.

TRUTH IS, ONE DAY GUYS WILL GET USED TO THOSE STUFFS AND IT WILL MAKE THESE SLAY QUEENS WORTHLESS.

WHEN THAT TIME COMES, ONLY THOSE WITH FUNCTIONAL BRAINS WILL ENJOY THE MUSIC.

GO TO JAPAN AND SEE MEN DATING SEX DOLLS AND EVEN GETTING MARRIED TO THEM....

Am sorry to tell you that the time might not come. I hope u understand what the oldest profession in the world is....

1 Like

Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2017
bbbabes1:

Am sorry to tell you that the time might not come. I hope u understand what the oldest profession in the world is....

Prostitution i know. Its goes way back in the BC's. But Take Japan as a case study, it tell us that truly "Nothing Lasts Forever".

If you see this lady's skin in her 60's, you will spit at what became of her.
Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2017
Ncsamuel:
but me i ejaculate with one eye open o........... Because you can never trust a woman at any given moment!

undecided undecided undecided undecided See Who is talking?

That's the moment you guys act like Animals.

That face they give when they want to Climax cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

NwaAmaikpe is Right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by Ncsamuel(m): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

undecided undecided undecided undecided See Who is talking?

That's the moment you guys act like Animals.

That face they give when they want to Climax cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

NwaAmaikpe is Right
you again this morning? ...... I will just rest my case because we re both chelsea fans
Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by bbbabes1: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

Prostitution i know. Its goes way back in the BC's. But Take Japan as a case study, it tell us that truly "Nothing Lasts Forever".

If you see this lady's skin in her 60's, you will spit at what became of her.

I think you are right.
Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2017
Ncsamuel:
you again this morning? ...... I will just rest my case because we re both chelsea fans

Finally Chelsea gave us a Bond huh.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by Harwoyeez(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abegiiiii

Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by Ncsamuel(m): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

Finally Chelsea gave us a Bond huh.... cheesy cheesy
yeah lucky you. You yabbed me here last week and e pain me die, so i plan to yab you back when the opportunity comes....... Unfortunately it came on the sport section. Twas then i discovered we both of the famous BLUE family, so i forgave you. Lol

1 Like

Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by Draei: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2017
Ugly piece of rag, neeexxt!
Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2017
Ncsamuel:
yeah lucky you. You yabbed me here last week and e pain me die, so i plan to yab you back when the opportunity comes....... Unfortunately it came on the sport section. Twas then i discovered we both of the famous BLUE family, so i forgave you. Lol

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We are one Family now, no more Bashing right?
Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by naijaboiy: 10:40am On Aug 15, 2017
Owerri slay queen, Lagos slay queen, Port-Harcourt slay queen.

What relevance do they offer to a common man?

Please show us something interesting.

1 Like

Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by sweeterman(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Prognose:

N.Y.A.S.H. undecided

Owerri own actually grin grin grin
Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
and this one fit still get craw craw for pussy like dat other girl sad

3 Likes

Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by Jaqenhghar: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

3 Likes

Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by Jaqenhghar: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:
Usually when you see them in pictures niggas be like

then when they take it all off niggas be like

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by wristbangle: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
These shameful slay shepanezes cannot offer something tangible other than their bleached faded skin and decomposing bottoms undecided

What is the difference btw this one and a female rhinoceros?
Re: Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Usually when you see them in pictures niggas be like

then when they take it all off niggas be like

so true grin grin grin grin grin
this is why it can be risky picking a strange girl at night grin
imagine a babe wey a guy pick for the night...the next morning he found out that craw craw,ezenma ,scabies and other skin infections full all over her butt,inner thighs and pu..y front...and d guy gave her head d other night grin.i wonder wetin such a guy go do grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / Deleted / Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.