Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (18991 Views)

SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] / Deleted / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2016
guys don't just view, say something pls
Re: Deleted by brightalo1010: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2016
Her attitude alone,will make me give her my middle finger .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by AfroKnight: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2016
I really don't get it. Why is she asking you for money? How had she been surviving before she met you? It makes no sense to tax a guy just because he loves you. Naija babes should stop cashing in on relationships and taking advantage of love.

It's odd.

Don't give her one kobo. Let's see if she really loves you or if she loves the "benefits" of dating you. If she turns sour, you know you are only as good as your gifts. This sense of entitlement by babes is quite disgusting.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by Section8(m): 8:54am On Sep 05, 2016
Young man you are the ATM in her life

19 Likes

Re: Deleted by Section8(m): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2016
AfroKnight:
I really don't get it. Why is she asking you for money? How had she been surviving before she net you? It makes no sense to tax a guy just because he loves you. Naija babes should stop cashing in on relationships and taking advantage of love.

It's odd.
later them go tok say make we no demand sex... Smh

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by IamLEGEND1: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2016
you suppose find your way to her room tear her better slap.
girls and their misplaced sense of entitlement.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by ritababe(f): 8:59am On Sep 05, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
you suppose find your way to her room tear her better slap.
girls and their misplaced sense of entitlement.

why because she ask for money? but u guys know how to demand for sex abi?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by AfroKnight: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2016
Section8:
later them go tok say make we no demand sex... Smh

Boss, even the enjoyment from "sex" sef is a mutual thing. Besides, the guy does all the hard work pounding. These babes will jus stay there singing off key while you're hard at work.

We guys have spoilt these babes.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2016
ritababe:

one of them spotted

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deleted by Section8(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2016
AfroKnight:

Boss, even the enjoyment from "sex" sef is a mutual thing. Besides, the guy does all the hard work pounding. These babes will jus stay there singing off key while you're hard at work.

We guys have spoilt these babes.
Thank God for the few guys wey don wise up make one yeye gf jus dey ask me for money anyhow if I no go curve her commot.

See nonsense fa asif they both worked for the money

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Section8(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2016
ritababe:

AfroKnight see what we are talking about

10 Likes

Re: Deleted by konnet: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2016
There is no big deal if she ask you for money for her needs "once in awhile", woman are at the receiving end.

I guess this is her first time of asking you for help right?

From her chat, she said No P right?, Meaning if you don't give her ,she will probably ask another guy that may be pestering her before now....she will get the money inexchange for S*X !!

Mind you giving her does not makes her loves you more or not breaking up with you either... If you have the means without breaking your bank, you can gibe her..atleast just for the Ego.

My Advice: Don't give her if it's her first time of asking you,just give her your genuine reason like your not bucks up...and watch if her loves fades away with the way she respond to your calls and text message, enjoy!! wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2016
And could you believe that anytime i try to control her, she always remind me that I'm not yet married to her

1 Like

Re: Deleted by AfroKnight: 9:08am On Sep 05, 2016
Section8:
Thank God for the few guys wey don wise up make one yeye gf jus dey ask me for money anyhow if I no go curve her commot.

See nonsense fa asif they both worked for the money

No mind those babes. Shame no dey catch dem. Rubbish.

You dey mind that one? Na only apprentice olosho (or retired one sef) dey ask money from her boyfriend before or after sex.

6 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 05, 2016
konnet:
There is no big deal if she ask you for money for her needs "once in awhile", woman are at the receiving end.

From her chat, she said No P right?, Meaning if you don't give her ,she will probably ask another guy that may be pestering her before now....she will get the money inexchange for S*X !!
WTF is this one saying?

5 Likes

Re: Deleted by GoldenJAT(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2016
she was 2 blunt and straight 2d point..and that alone is a No No 4me!sounds like she is involved in some sort of competition with other girls!na ur court d ball de.
Re: Deleted by Beamborla(f): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2016
Y'all are just broke tongue

6 Likes

Re: Deleted by IamLEGEND1: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2016
ritababe:

hol'up.
the sex no be for mutual satisfaction?
abi konji no dey hold una?
no go find work,kontinu to dey tax ur boyfriend like parasite.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 05, 2016
Demanding money and then rude on top. Guys are really trying o.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by stag: 9:21am On Sep 05, 2016
ritababe:

...but u guys know how to demand for sex abi?

Do people still 'demand' sex?

5 Likes

Re: Deleted by konnet: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2016
hatbricker:
WTF is this one saying?

Lol...Only a broke guy and inexperience guy will be asking such questions,you suppose use your discretion. Better give her else we the big ballers will keep spanking your gal anytime ehn.Love in 2016 my foot,its love everywhere you go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Hazardd(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2016
Beamborla:
Y'all are just broke tongue

Who is broke like seriously... Abeg close that teeth Jor..or abi u dey advertise for MacLean or closeup undecided

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Hazardd(m): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2016
Nori:
Demanding money and then rude on top. Guys are really trying o.

Abi we are trying cry, infact let's hook up sharply wink
Re: Deleted by firstking01(m): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2016
And you are a uniben student huhundecided…no face your bookundecided

1 Like

Re: Deleted by MzPecs(f): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2016
hatbricker:
We both believe to be in a serious relationship, I'm just confused if this girl really love me as she claims
So because she asked you for money, you now doubting her love for you? Now that's bad!

Lemmie ask you a question. Is this her first time asking you for money? Or is it a frequent thing?
If you claim to be in a serious relationship with her and you both get married some day, you won't meet up with some of her needs financially?

The girl sounded rude on her part tho!

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by brightalo1010: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2016
hatbricker:
And could you believe that anytime i try to control her, she always remind me that I'm not yet married to her

Send this to her

7 Likes

Re: Deleted by firstking01(m): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2016
konnet:

Mind you giving her does not makes her loves you more or not breaking up with you either... If you have the means without breaking your bank, you can gibe her..atleast just for the Ego.

My Advice: Don't give her if it's her first time of asking you,just give her your genuine reason like your not bucks up...and watch if her loves fades away with the way she respond to your calls and text message, enjoy!! wink
I used to think like this bro, but to nigerian girls the more you show them love, attention and care, the more you become a fool in their eyes...my advice to you, stop wasting your hard earn resources on the shediots until you find the one you are ready to walk down the isle with...what the op's gf did to him is nothing compared to what favour did to me yesterday (sunday)...we are just managing them for nowundecided

12 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2016
MzPecs:

So because she asked you for money, you now doubting her love for you? Now that's bad!

Lemmie ask you a question. Is this her first time asking you for money? Or is it a frequent thing?
If you claim to be in a serious relationship with her and you both get married some day, you won't meet up with some of her needs financially?

The girl sounded rude on her part tho!
this is not her first time, but she has never been this blunt, we had a quarrel last week that we just settled yesterday, and then she made the demand immediately we settled.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by konnet: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2016
firstking01:
I used to think like this bro, but to nigerian girls the more you show them love, attention and care, the more you become a fool in their eyes...my advice to you, stop wasting your hard earn resources on the shediots until you find the one you are ready to walk down the isle with...what the op's gf did to him is nothing compared to what favour did to me yesterday (sunday)...we are just managing them for nowundecided

You get the point ,nice one.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by Beamborla(f): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2016
Hazardd:

Who is broke like seriously... Abeg close that teeth Jor..or abi u dey advertise for MacLean or closeup undecided
You so broke your sight got affected. tongue That's a tongue and this is what is referred to as teeth grin

1 Like

Re: Deleted by MzPecs(f): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2016
hatbricker:
this is not her first time, but she has never been this blunt, we had a quarrel last week that we just settled yesterday, and then she made the demand immediately we settled.
Lol cheesy

Why did you even bring up the chat here? That's bad undecided

If you have the money, give her even if it's half of it buh if you don't, try and reason with her. At least, you've been giving her before.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP / Dating Accounts For Sale (match.com, Zoosk, Eharmony, POF, Okcupid, Tango Etc) / Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.