Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,430 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Should I Stay In The Relationship And Fight Or Should I Just End It? :( - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Stay In The Relationship And Fight Or Should I Just End It? :( (1732 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships / If Your Relationship Has Not Reached This Level End It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Stay In The Relationship And Fight Or Should I Just End It? :( by JavierEze: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
pocohantas:
It's not wrong for you to desire marriage at your age, we all have how we want our life plan. I fault you for dating a 25yrs old guy when you know you want a relationship that will lead to marriage in few years time. The young man also has his own plans, just as you have yours.

Maybe you've been out of Nigeria for long, that's why you don't know that the average Nigerian guy isn't ready for marriage, financially, emotionally and mentally... at 26. The country is hard.

It's good that you guys have discussed the future, but nothing is sure for you both as it is now.

...Please, don't marry against your parent's wish. I would never do that, definitely not in Nigeria where women bear the brunt of marital failure. Try to talk your parents into liking him, they'll come around...

Bless you and Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 / I Finally Got Her, Need A Relationship Advice / Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.