Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. (56556 Views)

99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 16, 2017
There is NO clear cut way to behave in order to attract any man or woman into your life than to JUST BE YOURSELF! Simple.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by nurex01(m): 1:19am On Aug 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Ahan!
Women should do this..women should do that..too many rules just to attract a man..

grin
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by TEYA: 1:27am On Aug 16, 2017
Some ladies will be insulting op for this post, meanwhile they are busy taking notes grin grin
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Tobisco911(m): 1:29am On Aug 16, 2017
Wow.. Nice one... ��� My future wife needs to see this..
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 16, 2017
undecided
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Movicq(m): 2:01am On Aug 16, 2017
kiss undecided sontin dey hunger me
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by sweatlana: 2:18am On Aug 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Ahan!
Women should do this..women should do that..too many rules just to attract a man..
I'd rather spend my time making money then buy myself a boytoy undecided

Nigerian men and gigolo these days na 5n6
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by sweatlana: 2:23am On Aug 16, 2017
Dear ladies forget this crap!
Be yourself and don't try to change or conform for any man.

Focus on improving yourself and making money then buy yourself a loyal husband.

The average Nigerian man will forget his ego at the drop of a hat if he sees a woman who can feed him.

Fact!
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by MisterGrace: 2:26am On Aug 16, 2017
Evaberry:
all these are trash
I mean what has being godly got to do with marriage.

forget all these jhur a man that wants to marry you will marry you.
if you like go to the mountain fast and pray, kill all the demons if he doesn't want you he doesn't want you.

Women should learn to stop wasting their time and love on a man who is not ready to commit to them

I got the above qualities tho except the godly part.

Serious minded individuals can send a pm

Mind your the languages and terms that you use.

The send a lot of messages you might not know.

Being temperamental isn't just good not only for a lady but generally.

Thanks!
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by gunther6(m): 2:27am On Aug 16, 2017
@Op you need to fix your brain this is the most sexist article I have ever read on this site.

And seun you need to get your brain fixed for all the anti gay propaganda.
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by linearity: 2:31am On Aug 16, 2017
How can you something as obvious as Know how to cook.

This alone is a deal breaker for many men!
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by iRepNaija1: 2:49am On Aug 16, 2017
AlwaysPad:

You forgot to mention the way they fart

My ex girlfriend has a habit of changing panties frequently which she vehemently hide the reason from me even after asking her countless of times

The day her kasala bursted is when she came to my house and I cooked indomie with an almost spoiled egg for her to eat. Thirty minutes later the sound I heard was exactly like that of a rock been disintegrated in quarry. Perhaps her fart does carry current because her skirt and pant torn immediately the bomb dropped

Naija gals can fart thunder because they eat a lot like glutton. I am not saying gals shouldn't fart in their boyfriend's presence but at least decrease the voltage from 600V to 4V. I've seen guys that died of heart-attack after witnessing their babe fart

Why would you deliberately feed your girlfriend an almost spoiled egg?
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by ngwaba(m): 2:52am On Aug 16, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by ameri9ja: 2:55am On Aug 16, 2017
Nonsense.
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by ameri9ja: 2:59am On Aug 16, 2017
Evaberry:
all these are trash

if you like go to the mountain fast and pray, kill all the demons if he doesn't want you he doesn't want you.

Women should learn to stop wasting their time and love on a man who is not ready to commit to them

U r so right. Men r not as choosy as women think. They come under pressure to marry just like women. When they r ready, they marry, if not, they won't. So most important thing is keep yourself out there, clearly available and accessible. Sooner than u know it someone will come knocking. But don't wait till u r 45.
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by djslaminjay1: 3:11am On Aug 16, 2017
Pls How can I create a thread on NL.l? Meanwhile download and enjoy my latest DJ Mix.
Despacito Sankara Wild Thoughts Mix - DJ Slamin Jay @djslaminjay1
https://www.mediafire.com/file/iadgxbih86d7x8n/Despacito%20Sankara%20Wild%20Thoughts%20Mix%20-%20@djslaminjay1.mp3
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by djslaminjay1: 3:17am On Aug 16, 2017
Pls How can I create a thread on NL? Meanwhile download and enjoy my latest DJ Mix.
Despacito Sankara Wild Thoughts Mix - DJ Slamin Jay @djslaminjay1
https://www.mediafire.com/file/iadgxbih86d7x8n/Despacito%20Sankara%20Wild%20Thoughts%20Mix%20-%20@djslaminjay1.mp3

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 16, 2017
AlwaysPad:

You forgot to mention the way they fart

My ex girlfriend has a habit of changing panties frequently which she vehemently hide the reason from me even after asking her countless of times

The day her kasala bursted is when she came to my house and I cooked indomie with an almost spoiled egg for her to eat. Thirty minutes later the sound I heard was exactly like that of a rock been disintegrated in quarry. Perhaps her fart does carry current because her skirt and pant torn immediately the bomb dropped

Naija gals can fart thunder because they eat a lot like glutton. I am not saying gals shouldn't fart in their boyfriend's presence but at least decrease the voltage from 600V to 4V. I've seen guys that died of heart-attack after witnessing their babe fart

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 16, 2017
tellwisdom:
Op, u are foolish If u like add 15 more to it, i wont say Hi to them. angry

Who broke your heart?
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by ameri9ja: 3:45am On Aug 16, 2017
Rorachy:
Who has time for all these when guys plenty for street.

Yeah. But the right guy. A guy like me. Is not plenty for street
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by ameri9ja: 3:49am On Aug 16, 2017
zodd:
too many relationship and dating experts everywhere..

I KNOW!!
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by dingbang(m): 4:00am On Aug 16, 2017
Evaberry:
all these are trash

beggi beggi. We don't want a desperate girl
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Haddock(m): 4:05am On Aug 16, 2017
Evaberry:
all these are trash

forget all these jhur a man that wants to marry you will marry you

Read this over and over and over, wondering about the depth of the mind behind these words...

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by patola080(m): 4:08am On Aug 16, 2017
tellwisdom:
Op, u are foolish If u like add 15 more to it, i wont say Hi to them. angry
who is nw foolish now ?
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by patola080(m): 4:14am On Aug 16, 2017
Adeniyi1259:
It's a nice write up. But it might not go along way to sustain the relationship.
yes only wen u hv d money all dis write up is cool n not only money time too n wot u re carrying between ur legs if u dnt ve dat one too hmmmmm sorry is ur case
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Ifedayoprettybea(f): 5:10am On Aug 16, 2017
All this just to attract suitor BAA

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by babaluckey: 5:12am On Aug 16, 2017
You good. But, #5 BE GENEROUS is not too good for women to adapt...men do call such women Kezayah grin
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by sexaddict08(m): 5:24am On Aug 16, 2017
muller101:
Op let me widen ur thinking horizon. The female species are obsessed with numbers in their youth they will love u for ur knowledge of numbers (mathematics) and when they are matured they will love u for possession of numbers with the pounds dollars and naira sign (money)
Go and make money they will flock around u like birds embarking on migration.

is that what the op is talking about?
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by sexaddict08(m): 5:25am On Aug 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Ahan!

then keep fukkking around na
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 16, 2017
Evaberry:
Being godly has everything to do with marriage. If you are not doesn't mean you should discount it. That's one of the points the OP mentioned. Be humble enough to consider a different opinion. You don't have to accept it. Just consider it.

Evaberry:
Yeah. Do you include the love-me-for-who-i-am-when-you-don't-know-how-to-cook crew? A man has to see something he admires, so does the woman. Love used to be blind. But today na different tori.

Evaberry:
Best point.

But many of them are too blinded by the little change they're getting. They think men will be there waiting for them whenever they like, only to learn that they can't command so much attention as they once thought they could.

Evaberry:
.I got the above qualities tho except the godly part.
Do you have No. 16 also (GODLY ASSOCIATIONS)? Thought you said godliness isn't a thing.
Except you also don't have 16. Perhaps you're a flexing babe. I get it. I really do

Evaberry:
...all these are trash
You really got a lot of trash.

Evaberry:
What exactly do you mean by serious minded? Cos I'd like to pm.

Your post shows that you're not strong with 7, though you claim to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.