Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Caption This Photo Of A Man, His Wife And His Bestfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This Photo Of A Man, His Wife And His Bestfriend (2431 Views)

Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) / My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of A Man, His Wife And His Bestfriend by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:40am On Aug 17, 2017
As shared by a Palmchat user, a man couldn't hide his frustration of losing his bestfriend of 17 years to a woman (wife) on his wedding day.

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man, His Wife And His Bestfriend by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 17, 2017
grin

Hahahaaa!!!

That cud be Sinz and his booboo wink
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man, His Wife And His Bestfriend by Amarabae(f): 6:43am On Aug 17, 2017
They are still friends na. Or are they lovers before?
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man, His Wife And His Bestfriend by swiz123(m): 6:50am On Aug 17, 2017
The guy be like... Ewww! This my man no know say I don kpansh this babe tire grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man, His Wife And His Bestfriend by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:55am On Aug 17, 2017
Amarabae:
They are still friends na. Or are they lovers before?
Some friends could be clingy
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man, His Wife And His Bestfriend by Teaveapoet(f): 7:14am On Aug 17, 2017
sorry, sorry take ice cream
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man, His Wife And His Bestfriend by Homeboiy: 7:18am On Aug 17, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man, His Wife And His Bestfriend by MisterGrace: 7:21am On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin We all have one friend who would turn a complete stranger once they fall in love.

Stupid boys
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man, His Wife And His Bestfriend by SINZ: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hahahaaa!!!

That cud be Sinz and his booboo wink

My "friend" has no business sitting next to me in a picture where I'm kissing my booboo angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man, His Wife And His Bestfriend by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2017
SINZ:

My "friend" has no business sitting next to me in a picture where I'm kissing my booboo angry

Gezzzu!!

I will be that guy watching u and ur booboo grin

I heard ur getting married soon...so i make sure my gown is tailored before i go down to Naija...
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man, His Wife And His Bestfriend by SINZ: 8:11am On Aug 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Gezzzu!!

I will be that guy watching u and ur booboo grin

I heard ur getting married soon...so i make sure my gown is tailored before i go down to Naija...

Lol, nah... I'm waiting on jaksmillioniar to get married first grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man, His Wife And His Bestfriend by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 17, 2017
SINZ:

Lol, nah... I'm waiting on jaksmillioniar to get married first grin

grin

Whoever gonna marry first, y'all shud invite me ooo.. wink

Btw..have u heard the news? Dont mention it but have u heard it? cheesy

Juz blow me a kiss if u do.. tongue
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man, His Wife And His Bestfriend by SINZ: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Whoever gonna marry first, y'all shud invite me ooo.. wink
Btw..have u heard the news? Dont mention it but have u heard it? cheesy
Juz blow me a kiss if u do.. tongue

News? What news? I could use some good news for the day.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man, His Wife And His Bestfriend by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 17, 2017
SINZ:

News? What news? I could use some good news for the day.

Aaaaww..Mi muy lindo PAPITO grin

Dont worry i will give u a note in za oza room & btw i always keep reading ur messages ...I almost memorize it actually cheesy That was so powerful...Thank u kiss

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man, His Wife And His Bestfriend by SydneyBrown(f): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man, His Wife And His Bestfriend by SINZ: 8:45am On Aug 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Aaaaww..Mi muy lindo PAPITO grin

Dont worry i will give u a note in za oza room & btw i always keep reading ur messages ...I almost memorize it actually cheesy That was so powerful...Thank u kiss

Thank you too, but I'm still not impressed. Atleast not until one scandal-free year. Then I'll be fine. smiley
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man, His Wife And His Bestfriend by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2017
SINZ:

Thank you too, but I'm still not impressed. Atleast not until one scandal-free year. Then I'll be fine. smiley

Aawww Papi u are such a great friend i can count on kiss kiss kiss

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man, His Wife And His Bestfriend by SINZ: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Aawww Papi u are such a great friend i can count on kiss kiss kiss

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Man, His Wife And His Bestfriend by Earthquake1: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2017
Na wao. E b like say the guy has other intentions.

(1) (Reply)

What's That Scary Situation You Found Yourself In That Still... / I Tried To Ruin His Life But He Texted Me To Say: He Wants Me / Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.