Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend (6972 Views)

Poll: Does a girl in this situation have any cause for alarm?

Yes: 60% (50 votes)
No: 39% (32 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Do Girls Call On Phone? / Is This What Girls Call Playing Hard To Get? / Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by tonia4luv(f): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2007
When unknown girls mail or call your boyfriend, and your boyfriend doesnt let them know he has a girlfriend (so they can keep off him).

And when you complain about that, he tells you that he is doing it on the ground that he doesn't want to know anything about them,or give them room to know him.

Please is that a candid answer, or does he enjoy been sough after by girls?

Please let me know your opinion on this
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by nikynike(f): 10:32am On Feb 14, 2007
Babe, men are like that l don't think it should amaze u by now.
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by boladonas(m): 10:48am On Feb 14, 2007
nikynike:

Babe, men are like that l don't think it should amaze u by now.

Guys will always be guys and babes will be babes
Men like to be toasted also
I enjoy when babe calls me
it tells my gf that i am still in d market
she is not a monopoly
I ve got alternatives - someimes better ones
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2007
U can say that again smiley
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by montgomery(f): 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2007
yeah, men are men, it's but expected outa them, there's no reason fer u to get bugged, they enjoy all the attention, chill
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by boladonas(m): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2007
@ montgomery

thanks 4 appreciating us

@jay sweetie
u know now!
nothing like d "koko" grin
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by 1one: 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2007
you know atimes you girls can be very naive, your guy is receiving calls and mails from different girls and he comes up with one over substandard excuse like that  and you eat it full flesh as if it's a hot plate of indomie, probably the next time you hear him talking to them , he'll tell you he's recieving relationship counselling from an online therapist, or posssibly he's keeping tabs on the stock exchange market, wake up girl, this act might actually a cheating act in it's bud, if you still love him like i think you do, seat him down and pour your mind out, tell him you feel threatened by the calls and mails and see what happens next, a guy should make his girl feel she's the only one in the world, i'm a guy and that's how i see it,
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by Busta(f): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2007
1one:

you know atimes you girls can be very naive, your guy is receiving calls and mails from different girls and he comes up with one over substandard excuse like that  and you eat it full flesh as if it's a hot plate of indomie, probably the next time you hear him talking to them , he'll tell you he's recieving relationship counselling from an online therapist, or posssibly he's keeping tabs on the stock exchange market, wake up girl, this act might actually a cheating act in it's bud, if you still love him like i think you do, seat him down and pour your mind out, tell him you feel threatened by the calls and mails and see what happens next, a guy should make his girl feel she's the only one in the world, i'm a guy and that's how i see it,

lol, real funny

well u are a guy, would u do the same and yet be able to make your girl feel like she is the only for u?

@topic,
girl u need to kick his ass to the curb because guys like that want to eat their cake and stil have it. If he thinks he has found some girl better than u through those calls and mails. . then he's going to dump u. why would u want to deal with that kind of situation or pretend like its kool?
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2007
1one:

you know atimes you girls can be very naive, your guy is receiving calls and mails from different girls and he comes up with one over substandard excuse like that and you eat it full flesh as if it's a hot plate of indomie, probably the next time you hear him talking to them , he'll tell you he's recieving relationship counselling from an online therapist, or posssibly he's keeping tabs on the stock exchange market, wake up girl, this act might actually a cheating act in it's bud, if you still love him like i think you do, seat him down and pour your mind out, tell him you feel threatened by the calls and mails and see what happens next, a guy should make his girl feel she's the only one in the world, i'm a guy and that's how i see it,

Didn't know guys like you still exist cool

boladonas:

she is not a monopoly
I ve got alternatives - someimes better ones

lol. . same shit goes to girls as well cool
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by wifeypenth(f): 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2007
sumtyms i get really mad when it happens to me, but at the end of the day gurl frend ders nuttin u cann do
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by boladonas(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2007
wifeypenth:

sumtyms i get really mad when it happens to me, but at the end of the day girl frend ders nuttin u cann do

its nice babes are recognising dat they arent got no options
guys lets respect them more and more and keep our activities secret
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by la1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2007
i think its fine for ur boyfrend2 get attention from other girls it a supreme ego booster which is wat us guys are about,bt dat dont mean he shld be all up in ur face wit dat, a woman needs to feel secure around her man and baby if u aint gettin dat den i think u shd be d one recieving calls and mails from other guys to see watelse is out there.its 2007 dont get treated like last yrs news.  wink
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by Rogo: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2007
it remind her that you are wonder and worth a man
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by diva329046: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2007
if i get a men i want 1 i can keep lol wink smiley grin grin grin
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by domwas2(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2007
infact, i enjoys calls from ladies, i guess all men do. that make my girl think i'm in control
i notice how she talks to me whenever i receives call from a lady. . . grin
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by Ferlie(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2007
so? wetin be that - me unknown girls call me and my girl answers - so wetin, maybe its time for three, four, five, six, seven, eight some,
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by nivea1806(f): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2007
well i don't think there is any problem there if u trust ur guy well, if not then u can halla. the mail jist is that don't put ur eggs in one basket if ur not engaged to him then he is still in the market. grin
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by kassim2(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2007
well,u will thank God that the girls are unknown and u ve to be, at alert, because if the girls become known than that will be another story.
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by lolabaloo(f): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2007
u'v said it all they are unknown. moreover my boyfriend not my husband
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by diyobdw(f): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2007
*walking by and whistling* cool
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by Boome2(f): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2007
Well, i dont think its a big deal until he becomes very very overprotective of his phone and would never allow u to touch his phone. When that happens, u have every right to be worried,
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by oge4real(f): 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2007
I don't really mind.afterall you do not expect a man not to have other female friends as well.why date him in the first place if you do not trust him?
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by diddy4(m): 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2007
my baby understands this and she aint even bothered one bit. she knows what the other girls can do is call and talk sweet but i will always be back in her bosom for my comfort. aint no one takin the place of my princess and she knows this. she even picks some of their calls and tells them to call back that i aint around. lol
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by domwas2(m): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2007
for my girl, i'll go for an interview when i received such call talkless of her seeing the lady in question picture on my phone. which really freaks me out - but now i'm trying calling her in order undecided
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by smartsoft(m): 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2007
i expecially don't really have much female friends but my girlfriend has alotta guy who are friends, she told me something that struck my mind she said "YOU START TRUSTING ME WHEN YOU START TRUSTING YOURSELF" i'm always proud of her when they call her sometimes she tell me to pick the phone for her or she picks bodly she told someone meet my BOYFRIEND, what else do i need ? when a female friend calls or send me a text saying miss you, those word doesn't affect her.
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by venice(f): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2007
To me it hurts, everytime he's answering the phone, and not really talking, only those short words like yes and no, i hate it, but i never really told him, even though i'm burning up insight.

You see now, men like to do their things, what if i'm called by other guys, the way they go on, baby are you cheating on me, they really do go on, but if its the lady, she gonna get a slab in da face.

Unfair ha undecided undecided
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by emeka83: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2007
what happened to real men, so the fact that your girlfriend agreed to go out with u, putting up with all your shit and imperfections are not enough self-esteem booster? Now u have to get calls from other girls to validate your manhood right, while not letting them know u have a girlfriend? I love my girl,, she validates me. i don't need any other to validate me. I mean this girl stuck around for me throughout undergraduate and working full time, and now am in medical school i need another to validate me?. girl just walk men, that guy is not a keeper. If u are all that he wants, then u should be all that he needs to validate himself. can the real guys please stand up? cool
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by funweez(f): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2007
Hey La! saw your post, eh eh, i reserve my comment oh.

Anyways i dont see why either partner in a relationship should make either feel insecured.

Communication is key, your partner should know who your friends are and vice versa, and i dont think its wise entertaining come-ons from the opposite sex when you've already got someone.

Why start what you're not planning to finish ??
You cant be having your cake and eating it at the same time lol.
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by whiteNkem(f): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2007
girl, wake up! it's obvious you got reason to alarm!!
if it was like he said, that he doesn't want to know anything abt them, then the 1st thing he should say is that he HAS a gf! and is he replying the mails? why don't YOU answer his phone? tell him that this way girls will def go away. Or, if you wanna know on ur own, try to get those girls' phone numbers and talk to them!
either way, he's playing around dear!
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by lolabaloo(f): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2007
some guys and babes are just so stubborn they dont mind if u already have a partner. they will tell you ''you'r not yet married to him or her'' so they will hang on. but this is when you really need each other,trust and love each other the more unless undecided
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by oyinboaja: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2007
man wey no talk say him get girlfriend get hidden agenda
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by progwiz(m): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2007
lol ; very funny post
ve u tried it d other way round ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Internet Relationships / Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.