Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend (6982 Views)

Poll: Does a girl in this situation have any cause for alarm?

Yes: 60% (50 votes)
No: 39% (32 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Do Girls Call On Phone? / Is This What Girls Call Playing Hard To Get? / Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by Christino(m): 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2007
oyinboaja:

man wey no talk say him get girlfriend get hidden agenda

Even men with ring for finger still dey do runs (women too), no shaking grin
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by soulonfire(f): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2007
only men wif a security problem wld nid ego boosters from "strange" women. Any man worth his onions wld declare to his girl the latest addition to his list of admirers.

The idea is how far r u both heading, which is a function of how much u undastand and trust each other - among other things. The mutual trust and respect is of importance here this comes in before the love tingy.

U shld both talk things ou

cheers- wink
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2007
Christino:

Even men with ring for finger still dey do runs (women too), no shaking grin

Tino darl, you speakin from exp? wink
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by Christino(m): 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2007
Ah, shey na you give me ring? shocked

I never get ring yet o, but one day sha grin
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2007
Haba. . Tino I thought you were married? shocked

You denying? grin

lol. . . just looked at your prof grin grin grin Excuse my lipsrsealed wink
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by beefblaze(m): 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2007
think u should start questionning him seriously, try pickin da calls,
& possibly contact those girls!
That's how ma girl used to quench my own appetite during my time!!! cool cool cool
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by chreespin(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2007
I believe that blacks should have their own oscars since blacks are not often nominated for the Academy Awards.
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2007
dude make a new thread
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by jamyle(m): 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2007
lol Very funny men like to be toasted as well and i am not excluded it make me feel important grin
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by ronnieslimz(f): 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2007
there's no bigdeal in that really but he should let them know he has a girlfriend so that they can know their levels, but if he should continue that way then i'll say he's got an hidden agenda
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by doddemath: 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2007
Look tell them that you are his girlfriend and that you are pregrant. angry
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by whiteNkem(f): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2007
doddemath:

Look tell them that you are his girlfriend and that you are pregrant. angry
good one; always works
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by ronnieslimz(f): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2007
doddemath:

and that you are pregrant. angry

don't you think that is stupid? they will easily know she's feeling insecure!!
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by whiteNkem(f): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2007
ronnie-slimz:

don't you think that is stupid? they will easily know she's feeling insecure!!
not necessarily! she just has a strong reason to push away the others!
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2007
If you have to be making up lies to keep women away instead of him telling them off himself then you shouldnt be in such a retarded relationship in the first place.
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by whiteNkem(f): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

If you have to be making up lies to keep women away instead of him telling them off himself then you shouldnt be in such a retarded relationship in the first place.
That's also true. But now, the thing is women can be really cunning and shrewed so it's better to keep an eye on everything cuz women know how to deal women much better than men.
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2007
True but I wouldnt stay with a man that can't firmly tell other women to leave him alone and that he's taken.

It's different thing if you've seen him actually TRY doing this n and other variations several times and the bitch still comes around and even then I wouldnt use some pitiful "oh I'm pregnant" response.
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by whiteNkem(f): 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

It's different thing if you've seen him actually TRY doing this n and other variations several times and the bitch still comes around and even then I would use some pitiful "oh I'm pregnant" response.

Oh yes you are right, some women out there don't have any trace of selfrespect or shame! Those deserve to be made dust.
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by Elpee(f): 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2007
Its d cheapest thing a guy or girl can do to each other, ive double dated and i felt like shit, it is crazy i wonder how pips cope, if a guy does it to me i wont nag all day long and slap and pick up and b bitchy to d hoe at d end of d line, ill keep things down and work it out and damn is he gonna regret things when im done wit him?? Ill b d most pleasant ass on earth!!!
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by Christino(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2007
@ Radiant,

Don't get me started o! Haba, where on Nairaland can you see one's marital status even though i'm half-married? grin

I tire o!
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by agnesoseka: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2007
u shd be proud of ur guy means he's drop dead gorgeous LOL, jst kiddin,well i tink its enough 2 make a girl scared, bt it works 2 also talk abt it wit ur bf n let him knw hw u feel den c hw it goes frm there, there's no harm in communicating, it still works.
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by judi(f): 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2007
ur boy friend is either cheating on u or he's not proud of u.
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by splurge(f): 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2007
i think a chic should know her guy well enough 2 know if he's a flirt or not.
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by spoilt(f): 6:27am On Mar 12, 2007
Guys just love the attention!!!!!! if you are there when the calls come in they act like the girls are stalking them but if you are not, they actually encourage them. my take on this is that when you are in a relationship all your friends should become his friends and all his friends should become yours. couples should only have mutual friends. you should know each others friends. if he insists on having his own "special" friends then you should do the same!!!!! grin
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by mamatee: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2007
hi, i understand how u feel sis. i would advice you let him see reasons why he should tell them he has a girlfriend.
though my fiance receives diverse calls from ladies, he tells them he's got me even in my presence and i know he means it.
wishing u all the best.
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by luxoire(f): 9:38am On Jun 21, 2007
hahahahah

funny how guys will hit the roof if u did same thing, but its aiight for them to do it right?!!

Heck, i dont stress myself about triviliaties, least he's doing it to my face, so i know there's such a girl hitting on him, be worse if he were lying to her and carrying on, behind my back, then i would not even have a clue, even if something did come out of it

i'll just make him understand, we are both very desirable ppl, and same way he cant seem to help/stop girls from admiring him, i'm sure he'll understand when guys just cant seem to stop admiring me grin

If he can't handle what he dishes out, then its best he behaves!!
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by OgaMadam(f): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2007
It starts with calls.

thats a warning sign,

soon it will be action.

MOVE ON.
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by cuju: 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2007
@topic
Unknown to you or your boyfriend? My boyfriend gets texts and calls from girls, i don't know, but he tells them he is in a relationship when they "ask him out". That doesnt mean he doesnt get more attention but he tries as much as possible not to lead them on. I do the same.

your boy friend is either cheating on u or he's not proud of u.
Think so!!!
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by MP007(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2007
dont know why u are trippin, gurls trip over me and guyz trip cuz of ma gurll, that shows ur guy aint wowo!.all that matters is the love he got for u , stop trippin
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by spoilt(f): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2007
if there's a persistent caller, i'll redial her number right back and ask her to quit calling my man. seriously! angry

grin grin
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 25, 2007
I personally DON'T encourage calls from girls, on a personal level. As for texts, if I receive any from a girl, other than my girlfriend, I'd show it to her, and we'd laugh over them!

It's always a good idea to let other females know you're spoken for. It's only fair to your girlfriend, and to the other girls in question. If you keep responding to their calls / texts, and they're personal ones, without letting them know you're spoken for, that's bad. You're actually filling them with a hope you've no right to do! Playing with people's emotions that way could have unexpected results - you could lose your girlfriend, as well as the other girls, who may come to realise what you truly are. A phillanderer.

There are other ways I'd choose to boost my ego - making a success of my life and relationship with my girlfriend, and treating her the way she deserves to be treated. My beautiful African Princess!
Re: When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend by babycool(f): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2007
Siena:

I personally DON'T encourage calls from girls, on a personal level. As for texts, if I receive any from a girl, other than my girlfriend, I'd show it to her, and we'd laugh over them!

It's always a good idea to let other females know you're spoken for. It's only fair to your girlfriend, and to the other girls in question. If you keep responding to their calls / texts, and they're personal ones, without letting them know you're spoken for, that's bad. You're actually filling them with a hope you've no right to do! Playing with people's emotions that way could have unexpected results - you could lose your girlfriend, as well as the other girls, who may come to realise what you truly are. A phillanderer.

There are other ways I'd choose to boost my ego - making a success of my life and relationship with my girlfriend, and treating her the way she deserves to be treated. My beautiful African Princess!

undecided
Easier said than done

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Cheating On My Boyfriend? / Will It Fit Me Or Not (photos) / Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.