Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me (67394 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 12:06am On Aug 18, 2017
donnaD:
The hearts of MEN is desperately wicked.see op ur people must agree to the marriage o.infact she is already ur wife.d fact remains that u don't love her,you are just looking for an excuse to escape from marring her.you are wicked.if I am the lady I will never marry u becuse u are not worth it.becuse it's better u don't marry her than to marry her under duress and frustrate her life with u.may book haream bomb ur head.
Na Boko haram go bomb your own head wicked woman!
Your own heart is worse than wicked.
So you want to force him into a loveless marriage abi?

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by 0b10010011: 12:06am On Aug 18, 2017
OP! Let me tell you 2017 truth!

Re u very rich? If yes. marry her!

If No, Marry her and use her for money rituals. After the did as been done, you can now marry the woman you truly desire and enjoy your wealth with the newest wiffy.

Women that truly love you dont hunt there lovers. #Fact

So be rest assure no spirit will chase you!

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:
Please fellow nairalanders, Ineed your urgent advice.
We started dating as far back as year 2007, then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s. I'm her first love, in fact, I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life.

Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine, her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even up till today.

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)

Why una allow both parents to know about the pregnancy nah
Donjazzy12:

Another foolish man.
Who's this lunatic? angry

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by lelvin(m): 12:07am On Aug 18, 2017
I salute you
handsomebanana:

AT least PERSOn get sense here.

E oWes her absolutely nothing.

IF E won marry her, make e do am, if not, e forget am.

Na Personal Choice.

Pro choice jare. It works both WAYz

2 Likes 1 Share

Donjazzy12:

Any excuse is an excuse. Bottom line, he doesn't love her again. Simple. Please respect his decision.
No, any excuse is not an excuse. You cannot shoot somebody and say you shot them because you wanted too. Life doesn't work that way. I cannot respect any mans who cannot act rationally. Therefore he deserves any kind of bashing and backlash he's receiving on this thread.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 12:07am On Aug 18, 2017
EmperorTayo1864:

oh my,this stupid thing qouted me. nw stay off my mention cos i will never exchange words with you that your studity is as vast as the litstosphere nd its depth is as deep as that of an ocean, so Bleep off!!!
A very very foolish man!

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by thesuave10(m): 12:08am On Aug 18, 2017
All of you that are saying he should marry this lady are very stupid. Is marriage by force? If the dude feels the marriage will it work then why the FÛCK will be get into it. Both of them wasted 10 yrs Cuz it's obvious their marriage won't work and the fûcked up lady wants to marry because of age. I'm very sure the guy never promised he would marry her

3 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by YtivitissuP: 12:08am On Aug 18, 2017
livinbygrace:

He no go better for everybody accusing this guy for his decision.If it were to be the girl that dumped the boy,most of you will be supporting her ,saying all sort of nonsense.Most ladies dump guys these days for better offer and heaven did not fall,so if the guy feels she is not good for him he has the right to move on.Moreover most ladies would do worse if they had been in same position.I am talking from experience .So guy move on .

True talk... From my very personal experience, ladies do worse and heaven no dey fall.... If he think say E make sense make e marry her, good. If he no make sense to him, make ein zoom. No time to dey form James Bond

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by thesuave10(m): 12:09am On Aug 18, 2017
Safiaaa:
No, any excuse is not an excuse. You cannot shoot somebody and say you shot them because you wanted too. Life doesn't work that way. I cannot respect any mans who cannot act rationally. Therefore he deserves any kind of bashing and backlash he's receiving on this thread.

Your analogy doesn't even make sense. The marriage won't work so why get into it? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by dipznano: 12:09am On Aug 18, 2017
OP, If I have learnt just one thing about life, it then must be 'marriage is about you future, a school you'd never graduate from (if divorce is not an option)'...all that transpired between you and the girl is a thing of the past, don't let it ruin either of your futures...

For the best interests of you both, avoid an unending misery this marriage might bring (if you are sure it won't work), for those who are cursing you for wasting 10 of her years, leave them! I see them as encouraging you to waste more!
They won't be there when your marital crisis looms, some would even tag you confused by the time you get a divorce...

If you must be selfless about the subject, weigh your chances, 'if you can't proceed, then retreat'

REMEMBER, MARRIAGE IS YOUR CROSS TO BEAR, YEAH YOURS ALONE!!! They are here now saying many things, will they be there when your home boils and your BP rises? NO
You'd be ON YOUR OWN!!!

THINK!!! Else you might be cutting short either of your lifespans' by a dozen or two...

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by CzarChris(m): 12:10am On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:
Please fellow nairalanders, Ineed your urgent advice.
We started dating as far back as year 2007, then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s. I'm her first love, in fact, I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life.

Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine, her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even up till today.

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)
Guy I feel your pain, not to even imagine the curse wey only you don collect from NLers grin This why I avoid Virgins like a plague, a woman never ever forgets her 1st love. My personal advice to you is to try your very best to marry that girl, because you will not find a more loyal partner in life, plus 10 years no bi moimoi.
I'm no stranger to parents saying no to partners, I experienced it 1st hand with my mum cos she didn't like my last girlfriend. I sat down and observed her opinions, and truly after a while, the girl started acting up. That what an elder sees while sitting down adage is true. From what I see, you are tried and want to test more waters, because you didn't say why the parents from both sides disagree to the union, and you marrying her now is out of sentiments, so either way, the girl is seriously fuccked.

Dude, just marry the poor punnay and get it over with.

Girls and 1st love sha.

My prayer : Lord please let the 1st and only girl I would ever deflower in this life be my wife.

AMEEEEEN!!!

3 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by thesuave10(m): 12:10am On Aug 18, 2017
0b10010011:
OP! Let me 2017 truth!

Re u very rich? If yes. marry her!

If No, Marry her and use her for money rituals. After the did as been done, you can now marry the woman you truly desire and enjoy your wealth with the newest wiffy.

Women that truly love you dont hunt there lovers. #Fact

So be rest assure no spirit will chase you!

I swear none of these curses can ever work grin

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 12:10am On Aug 18, 2017
Safiaaa:
Let your brother marry her na! Love in itself is not rational, so what are you talking about?

Stop lying to yourself.

No is no, in love and relationship, you don't need a reason to say no or yes.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by ubaken88(m): 12:11am On Aug 18, 2017
I think it's late to back off now.
But you can take the bull by the horn though.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 18, 2017
lelvin:
Because a man has no future or what? So his reasons are not cogent simply because he's the guy abi. If it were the girl that said she wanted to breakup for the same reasons, am sure you tell her it's better to have a broken relationship than a broken marriage.
It's a mutual thing. I wouldve said the same thing if it were the other way round. All im trying to say is that it is MORE damaging on the womans side, due to various factors which are irreplaceable. Try to understand ah beg, and stop being difficult.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by midehill(m): 12:11am On Aug 18, 2017
this op...if u didn't marry that girl...u will neva ...dnt let me curse u...marry that gel nd Behind her up to ur taste
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by AreaFada2: 12:11am On Aug 18, 2017
Boy, this your question nor gel at all.
Haba!

So it took you 10 years to realise that you cannot marry her?

At 33 you are not getting younger either.

Even the aborted preggy didn't make you sit down and reflect on your mission with this girl those years ago?

If you just do not love her or you have settled for another girl already, then just say so.

Because while shagging the hell out of the babe all these years, your parents' opinion did not deter you. shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 12:12am On Aug 18, 2017
dipznano:
OP, If I have learnt just one thing about life, it then must be 'marriage is about you future, a school you'd never graduate from (if divorce is not an option)'...all that transpired between you and the girl is a thing of the past, don't let it ruin either of your futures...

For the best interests of you both, avoid an unending misery this marriage might bring (if you are sure it won't work), for those who are cursing you for wasting 10 of her years, leave them! I see them as encouraging you to waste more!
They won't be there when your marital crisis looms, some would even tag you confused by the time you get a divorce...

If you must be selfless about the subject, weigh your chances, 'if you can't proceed, then retreat'

REMEMBER, MARRIAGE IS YOUR CROSS TO BEAR, YEAH YOURS ALONE!!! They are here now saying many things, will they be there when your home boils and your BP rises? NO
You'd be ON YOUR OWN!!!

THINK!!! Else you might be cutting short either of your lifespans' by a dozen or two...
Brilliant man!
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by thesuave10(m): 12:12am On Aug 18, 2017
DEAR OP, MARRIAGE HAS NEVER AND SHOULD NEVER BE BY FORCE. IF THE MARRIAGE WON'T WORK. DISSOLVE THE RELATIONSHIP. SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by pocohantas(f): 12:12am On Aug 18, 2017
Let's take it easy on OP.
10yrs is a long time, but her parents are not in support, owing to the abortion. OP, your story doesn't add up, it's not last week you guys did the abortion, why did you people extend it till 10yrs?

If you're sure the only problem is her parents, you people should talk to them.

These kind of breakups happen everyday doesn't make it normal or something we should encourage. It is why people are out to get what they can quickly get out of relationships, nothing is sure anymore.

Nawa! Pls don't marry out of pity, it's detrimental.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by lelvin(m): 12:12am On Aug 18, 2017
Baba SHUT DA F*UCK UP. Thank you for introducing yourself...Mr Big ee-diot and Kiddo. I pray you receive sense in your lifetime. Say Amen....
grossintel:
You are a big idiot and a kid!!! After almost costing her to loose her life over your carelessness you want to push her away. NIGA GO MAKE MONEY AND MARRY THAT GIRL.

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 12:12am On Aug 18, 2017
midehill:
this op...if u didn't marry that girl...u will neva ...dnt let me curse u...marry that gel nd Behind her up to ur taste
Shut it !
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nwabundo38(f): 12:12am On Aug 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You are a terrible lady to be attacking him like this. It it your entire generation that does not deserve happiness!
What is there to deflower? What of him, didn't she also take his virginity? If it takes ten years to make a good decision, what is wrong with that?
10 years is nothing to you??
So u can dump a girl after 10 years

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by chronique(m): 12:13am On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=isaacsegun post=59580106][/quote]

Dude, if there's strong and valid opposition from both parents, there's obviously a valid reason not to marry her. So long as you are not just looking for the easy way out, or just suddenly discovered that she isn't good enough,then you have a point. Sit her down and explain things properly to her.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 12:14am On Aug 18, 2017
Safiaaa:
It's a mutual thing. I wouldve said the same thing if it were the other way round. All im trying to say is that it is MORE damaging on the womans side, due to various factors which are irreplaceable. Try to understand ah beg, and stop being difficult.
Marry her for your brother na?
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by thesuave10(m): 12:15am On Aug 18, 2017
Nwabundo38:

Even after 40yrs see this one o undecided

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 12:15am On Aug 18, 2017
Nwabundo38:

Depends
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 18, 2017
lelvin:
Baba SHUT DA F*UCK UP. Thank you for introducing yourself...Mr Big ee-diot and Kiddo. I pray you receive sense in your lifetime. Say Amen....
ANU MPAMA, EWU AWUSA, I DON'T BLAME YOU, I BLAME MTN FOR 100naira DATA. GIVE ME YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS, I WILL COME THERE TOMORROW AND BEAT YOU THE HELL UP!!! WASTED FAGG!

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by lelvin(m): 12:16am On Aug 18, 2017
Am not being difficult babe. Maybe I will understand better when you tell me the irreplaceable factors.
Safiaaa:
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Arccangel(f): 12:19am On Aug 18, 2017
Its stories like this that scare the freaking crap outta me when it comes to guys. The fear that crept into me when I read this fõol's story eh? I can't explain it. Bros, I don't know you o. But if you don't marry that girl, be ready to not have children.; girls especially. Even if you later do, they would forever be heartbroken. Haba. 10years!!!!! Even the devil is afraid of you right now..

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Daeylar(f): 12:21am On Aug 18, 2017
Marshalxv:

Lol,what a calculated and subtle blast

Wasn't a blast, didn't mean for it to sound like one, i was just trying to be fair to both parties

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage / Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.