Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1510609 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by eddycross(m): 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Bozoris:
Hi. Plesse can someone help me with the email address to send your job discription to and they write back with the noc code of the job. Thanks in advance.

Check this post:
https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/228#52439748

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Bozoris: 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Bozoris:
Hi. Plesse can someone help me with the email address to send your job discription to and they write back with the noc code of the job. Thanks in advance.
Hello. I sent an email to this address. Include your job title, responsibilities, type of establishment you worked with, and your educational qualifications.

NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca

They will get back to you in 24-72 hours. Ultimately the final decision to use the NOC suggested or not, is yours.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nozzle:
My NL Family,
sad news...
i just got my GCMS notes today,
settlement funds was not properly updated......

what do i do?
Something similar happened to two members of another whatsapp group. One was rejected because of it, though he used 3/4 accounts to make up the POF, however he had greater than the required amount for his family size.

The other person requested GCMS notes, just like you, and noticed only one account, out of the two submitted, was reviewed. The account reviewed didn't have up to the required POF, but there was recommended pass. With no mention of the second one in the notes. Perhaps the officer looked at it but didn't type it. Of course it caused a scare as those who used multiple accounts got Worried.

The consensus was the officers are different and human as well, prone to make mistakes, and we should strive for as clear an application as possible. If the money can be merged in one account, pls do so. If not, no problem.

I am thankful, its for review and wasn't rejected. It's possible during review by another officer, the mistake is corrected. But Please don't lose hope. Raise a CSE with a detailed letter of explanation and the proof and see how it goes.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by prideandjoy: 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Is this for a naira card or usd because I just called their help centre and I was told they no longer allow naira card to be used for int'l transactions.

Kindly advise.

MrsBee:

Standard Chartered has better rates than GT. I saved $40 paying for PR application fees with a StanChart card.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by area74: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Great people of nairaland. I just started my own express entry dream. I have applied to WES for credential evaluation as well as requesting my school to forward my transcripts to them via UPS.

I need your assistance on how to fax the copy of my degree certificate to them electronically and if i am to write the WES reference number on the copy for easy tracking. People who have done it through this route should kindly help out.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Virt: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hello House,

Please can somebody locate the post on how to know what stage of the application one is at, that is, IP1, Meds Passed NA1,NA2, IP2 etc. What will our application summary look like to know what stage we are at. I have checked page 0, and a few pages after that, but can't find it.

Thanks all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Virt: 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
You can fax your certificate to them using Hellofax.com. Make sure you write your reference number on the cover page before sending the fax.

416-972-9004. - WES FAX number.

area74:
Great people of nairaland. I just started my own express entry dream. I have applied to WES for credential evaluation as well as requesting my school to forward my transcripts to them via UPS.

I need your assistance on how to fax the copy of my degree certificate to them electronically and if i am to write the WES reference number on the copy for easy tracking. People who have done it through this route should kindly help out.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by enocoded4life(f): 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
area74:

Thank you.

Use hello fax to send to WES. Its a free online fax service
https://www.hellosign.com/products/hellofax

WES fax: 4169729004.

I used the details above, which I got from this thread to send my bsc certificate on Saturday to Wes. I wrote my name, reference number and document info on a sheet of paper and scanned with an android phone app. I uploaded the scanned sheet along with my scanned certificate and faxed to WES. WES acknowledged and accepted the document yesterday.

I and hubby had earlier spent money sending his certificates and my MSc certificate separately through FedEx. But this time around I sent my BSc for free.

Thanks to all the gurus who have been providing a wealth of information on this thread. God bless you all.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Bozoris: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Feygbe:

Hello. I sent an email to this address. Include your job title, responsibilities, type of establishment you worked with, and your educational qualifications.

NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca

They will get back to you in 24-72 hours. Ultimately the final decision to use the NOC suggested or not, is yours.
Thanks. Just sent the mail.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Fameli: 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
@Chuckdee
We learn every day but i can tell you categorically that a Malaysian police certificate also called a Certificate of good conduct can be applied for online at http://www.kln.gov.my/web/guest/home you do not need CIC to send any request. It is sent to their embassy in Abuja when its ready and you get a phone call from them to come and pick it up. You can reach the abuja embassy on +23492908488 to further educate yourself on how to go forward.

chuckdee13:
I dunno if u have gotten an appropriate response but I dont really know how u got that PCC. I say this because I also did my masters in Malaysi and from CIC website u can only apply for a Malaysian PCC when CIC requests for it cos one of the required docs for the application is the CIC request letter so when ur filling the form post ITA in the PCC section u just state that and move on so when that time reaches they will request for it.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Bozoris: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
Please will my gratuity and voluntary savings statement from my company pension trust fund suffice as POF ? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
eddycross:
@All with COPR,

The PPR mail requests for completed form IMM008 and Additional Family Information forms.

I already completed and sent the form IMM008.

Do we need to also send the Additional Family Information forms?

I need to confirm before I initiate a CSE. Thanks

It seems that the Additional Family Information forms is a new development because it was not stated in my RFV mail.

Has your family configuration changed? If not, you don't need to fill it. Even the form IMM008 is supposed to be for when you have changes in the family composition but most people fill it anyway.

I presume that you have already sent your passports to Accra. Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Onlineise(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
eddycross:

I hope this encourages the London VO crew that the ministry is moving. See my timeline below. Though it might tarry, yet it shall come.

11 May 2017: AOR
26 Jun 2017: Medicals passed
27 Jun 2017: IP1 (Next step is to conduct a background check)
27 Jun 2017: NA2 (BG status changed to N/A)
10 Aug 2017: ADR status changed to "Additional document not needed" [File moved to London VO]
21 Sep 2017: IP2 (We are processing your background check)
06 Oct 2017: PPR

Congratulations @eddycross, na serious encouragement grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by eddycross(m): 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Thanks 40manlappy

40manlappy:

It seems that the Additional Family Information forms is a new development because it was not stated in my RFV mail.

Has your family configuration changed? If not, you don't need to fill it. Even the form IMM008 is supposed to be for when you have changes in the family composition but most people fill it anyway.

I presume that you have already sent your passports to Accra. Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DBA4show(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Congratulations EddyCross.

Are you adding any other person to your application, or did your family configuration change?

if not, just complete the form IMM008 and include a letter that your family composition remains the same.

Finally, do not forget to include a copy of your PPR letter.

All the best.............

eddycross:
@All with COPR,

The PPR mail requests for completed form IMM008 and Additional Family Information forms.

I already completed and sent the form IMM008.

Do we need to also send the Additional Family Information forms?

I need to confirm before I initiate a CSE. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
reka:
With an 8 in listening, that would be around 463.

without masters? Not possible
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ok. I get it now. Thanks.
GlitteringStar:

A minimum band score of 6 in each component of the IELTS test is required for Federal Skilled Worker Program but it is advisable to aim to score a minimum of 8 in Listening and 7 in RSW in order to boost one's CRS score.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MrsBee: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
prideandjoy:
Is this for a naira card or usd because I just called their help centre and I was told they no longer allow naira card to be used for int'l transactions.

Kindly advise.

USD card.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by area74: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
enocoded4life:

Use hello fax to send to WES. Its a free online fax service
https://www.hellosign.com/products/hellofax

WES fax: 4169729004.

I used the details above, which I got from this thread to send my bsc certificate on Saturday to Wes. I wrote my name, reference number and document info on a sheet of paper and scanned with an android phone app. I uploaded the scanned sheet along with my scanned certificate and faxed to WES. WES acknowledged and accepted the document yesterday.

I and hubby had earlier spent money sending his certificates and my MSc certificate separately through FedEx. But this time around I sent my BSc for free.

Thanks to all the gurus who have been providing a wealth of information on this thread. God bless you all.

Thank you very much for this guide. I have followed the steps as stated and hoping that WES acknowledges the receipt. Many thanks to the poster above you as well. I sincerely wish we Nigerians can be of help to ourselves like this in our daily lives.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hi all,

I have a question regarding POF:

Back when I was filling the EE profile, when asked how much I will be bringing to Canada I answered 60k (my actual balance at the time). The issue is now I have invested two-third of the money (Tbill, Eurobond etc) and the cash at hand currently is about 20k (still way more than required 13k). Can I use my current balance as POF? If yes, wouldn't this constitute a misrepresentation?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by eddycross(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
This is what we did. Thanks

Wrote boldly that our family composition HAS NOT CHANGED.

DBA4show:
Congratulations EddyCross.

Are you adding any other person to your application, or did your family configuration change?

if not, just complete the form IMM008 and include a letter that your family composition remains the same.

Finally, do not forget to include a copy of your PPR letter.

All the best.............

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Santino1:
Hi all,

Back when I was filling the EE profile, when asked how much I will be bringing to Canada I answered 60k (my actual balance at the time). The issue is now I have invested two-third of the money (Tbill, Eurobond etc) and the cash at hand currently is about 20k (still way more than required 13k). Can I use my current balance as POF? If yes, wouldn't this constitute a misrepresentation?

Thanks
Hephgirl, come ann another OBO ooo grin

To the matter at hand, you can use your investments (the ones you mentioned) as POF. However, post ITA, you can also edit the amount to your comfortable zone. In all, if you intend to stick to the 20K you have now, please edit the amount to reflect 20k.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kontagious:

Hephgirl, come ann another OBO ooo grin

To the matter at hand, you can use your investments (the ones you mentioned) as POF. However, post ITA, you can also edit the amount to your comfortable zone. In all, if you intend to stick to the 20K you have now, please edit the amount to reflect 20k.

LOL. Those figures are only for illustrative purposes cool cool cool

Thanks. So it's not problem if my pre and post ITA figures are different.

I forgot to mention that those investments are not in my name as I'm not physically present in Nigeria. So I really can't use them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Santino1:
Hi all,

Thanks

T bills sef na POF.
Eurobond sef na POF
Cash sef na POF

Summary:
You can use ALL if you like....just make sure you don't intimidate your Visa Officer who is earning 15k.p.a.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Santino1:

I forgot to mention that those investments are not in my name as I'm not physically present in Nigeria. So I really can't use them.
Now Hephgirl will yab the sh*t out of you for posing as OBO.

It's not a problem I suppose, and you don't really have to be present in Nigeria to have an account and those investment running in your name though. I recently had a Tbills initiated through email which was even sent to another branch than the account domiciled branch.

In effect, you do not have the 60k since the investments are not in your name and they can't be used. So, you've got to edit that figure to what you can present in your name.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
ajiifixing:

T bills sef na POF.
Eurobond sef na POF
Cash sef na POF

Summary:
You can use ALL if you like....just make sure you don't intimidate your Visa Officer who is earning 15k.p.a.

Thanks. I guess you didn't see my follow up post.

The Tbills and Eurobond are in my sister's name.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kontagious:

Now Hephgirl will yab the sh*t out of you for posing as OBO.

It's not a problem I suppose, and you don't really have to be present in Nigeria to have an account and those investment running in your name though. I recently had a Tbills initiated through email which was even sent to another branch than the account domiciled branch.

In effect, you do not have the 60k since the investments are not in your name and they can't be used. So, you've got to edit that figure to what you can present in your name.

I hope s/he doesn't get to see it. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know, it's just easier to have my sister do those things. You now how Naija is, you have to be on ground to get the juiciest deals.

Awesome. Thanks for clearing the air on this. I was starting to think about liquidating those assets.

Munchas gracias senor.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
Bozoris:
Please will my gratuity and voluntary savings statement from my company pension trust fund suffice as POF ? Thanks in anticipation.
It is believed that up to 25% of closing balance on your pensions account statement will suffice as support POF. The account statement may be supported with a letter from your PFA starting that up to 25% will be available to you. There's a sample of that letter on this thread posted by Yimiton. You can search through the thread for that letter to have a better understanding.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by calfy: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Santino1:

You had the response to your question, so why did you raise it in the first place?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
calfy:

You had the response to your question, so why did you raise it in the first place?

Yes, I had the response because using those figures made it easier to understand. Would you rather have me using X and Y?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Best of luck to all those expecting their IELTS results tomorrow.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.