Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

3ace's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3ace's Profile / 3ace's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 109 pages)

Politics / Re: What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? by 3ace(m): 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
Deliverance session.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by 3ace(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
nobosaba:

God forbid me kiss Niki
lol.
Jokes Etc / Re: Check Out How Next Generation Wedding ceremony Will look like. by 3ace(m): 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
If anyone of them is like the amateur in this conversation, na dat day d pastor go backslide like Moses.

Romance / Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by 3ace(m): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
lol. What was she thinking by posting that? So she expected accolades for such a foolish comment? Has she even thought about how she will feel if her husband does that to her?. She must be a joke and that guy is intelligent-i need his brain ASAP!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Family / Re: Six(6) Types Of Slap by 3ace(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
One thing is common to them all; they bring down every spirit of gragra/stubbornness in you.
Celebrities / Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by 3ace(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Do you think it's easy to wash the back of your teeth? Besides, make Niki offer u kiss ehn, u go don chop am finish before u know say her teeth dirty.
Jokes Etc / Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Presenter? by 3ace(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
I go just tear one loud laugh like dis ehn sotey even if d producer dey caution me sef, I no go answer. Dem fit come sack me later o. But dat boy go be one warri boy. But on a serious note, anybody will be foolish to do that. As long as he continues to use that number, the DSS will get him wherever he is. You don't even have to give them any information apart from the fact that he's in possession of the said items and his number. Shikena!
Fashion / Re: What Is The Name Of This Shoe? (pic) by 3ace(m): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2015
D shoe be like daffy duck feet.

1 Like

Crime / Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by 3ace(m): 7:18am On Jun 20, 2015
Na wetin we go do to all dis rapists sef.

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by 3ace(m): 5:45am On Jun 20, 2015
Two talented artistes. Dia collabo go badt gan ni. Highly anticipating your song guys.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Denrele Wears Very Long Braids: Fierce Or Disgusting? by 3ace(m): 5:31am On Jun 20, 2015
Ishilove:

He was relatively 'sane' in Unilag.
Yeah, he was actually but then I wasn't really comfortable with his own style of plaiting hair. He plaits half and leaves the other half as afro as if he's been asked to play the role of an insane man. Even though plaiting hair by men was gradually becoming rampant then, I always felt Derenle was crazy especially considering the fact that he talks and gesticulates like a female. I'm sure Kofi will share same view with me. Nobody would have expected such level of madness from him-haba! this is getting too much!
Nairaland / General / Re: Men Spend More Time Gossiping Than Women –study by 3ace(m): 5:18am On Jun 20, 2015
Another controversial research.

1 Like

Jokes Etc / Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by 3ace(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
loomer:
I go chop am
till u go yo.
Jokes Etc / Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by 3ace(m): 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dis thing come be like snake head and one other thing.
Celebrities / Re: Football Age Cheat: 47yrsa Old Samson Siasia Celebrates 30yrs Of Marriage (PICS) by 3ace(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Well, me I no mind dat football age. D koko be say make u no waste d slot wey dem give u by playing rubbish. And I think Siasia lived up to expectation by playing well for the country.
Fashion / Re: See What Makeup Did To This albino by 3ace(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Pure wickedness
I tell you-I don vow say I no go dey look woman face again for owambe. Imagine, na which kain daylight robbery be dis?

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Denrele Wears Very Long Braids: Fierce Or Disgusting? by 3ace(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
And when this guy was in Unilag keeping afro and plaiting his air, we never knew that his kolomentalism will reach dis level o.

42 Likes

Romance / Re: See What A Lady Wore On Her Wedding Day (see Pic) by 3ace(m): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Look at their mean faces as if they are before a judge who's about to read out his sentence to them. Na by force to do white wedding?

1 Like

Sports / Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by 3ace(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
Very cool, lovely family. That little girl in the first picture looks so much like him. At least, this vacation will enable him take his mind off the feud between him and the NFF.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Sold by 3ace(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
Arbiola:
See this naive fool oh!!
Möron! You have decided to use another moniker..lol. Even if you hide behind a million monikers, I can still recognize you because your comments always reek of stupidity. U nefa start business, u don dey eye d money wey pesin wey start hin own since 2005 dey earn. Instead of you to discuss the challenges and how to go about overcoming them and the money will naturally flow in. Knucklehead!
Education / Re: double edge by 3ace(m): 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Engrpj:

Another Illite**te.... grin grin
I don't want to believe this insult was directed to my post because if it was and as far as the OP's subject is concerned, your illiteracy is the great great grandfather of PEJ's illiteracy.
Fashion / Re: What Is Your Take On This by 3ace(m): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
Terrible outfit, too much skin.
Celebrities / Re: Sold by 3ace(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Babysho:

Dude,am trying to know if opening a forum would be a profitable business for a graduate
lol, you're the tomfool here. Your thread title and introduction sound as if you're jobless with nothing worthwhile to do with your life. How did you expect to get the right feedbacks as evident so far in this thread? You want to start a forum and you don't even know the right words to attract the right audience? SMH...I will advise you copy the above quoted comment as it appears to be most sensible comment from you so far and replace it with that childish intro of yours, oga graduate!

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Photos From Footballer Emmanuel Emenike's Father's Burial by 3ace(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

Not true not in Igbo tradition, if he has committed some aborminable things abt his people, Nobody will attend such burial no matter how wealthy he might think he is.
My comment was an additional fact-not meant to dispute your submission. And there was no need to go tribal-no tribe will honour a wicked person.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Sold by 3ace(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
Una wan rob am?

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Photos From Footballer Emmanuel Emenike's Father's Burial by 3ace(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
The man most really be loved by his people, see massive crowd..RIP to d dead
A celebrity or a wealthy man can not hold a ceremony without people flooding the venue.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Photos From Footballer Emmanuel Emenike's Father's Burial by 3ace(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kcee, go check d palm oil wey u buy inside boot make e no troway o.
@topic, baba, may your soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by 3ace(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
himkers:
This delta governor has 'mighty' teeth
lol, walahi u get am. But d way I dey look am because I can also see his gums, it seems he also has the ability to widen his mouth like that of a ninja turtle. grin
Celebrities / Re: Photo: Kcee Buys Palmoil, Foodstuff Along Owerri Expressway by 3ace(m): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
Once you become a celebrity, anything you do becomes news(either positive or negative). I know say kcee go enjoy d positive publicity wey go follow dis news but make hin no complain wen same people report negative news about am o.
Celebrities / Re: See Photos Of Kcee Buying Palm Oil And Plantain On His Way To Owerri by 3ace(m): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
vizkiz:
so
Wait, you still want me to click on your link to see more pictures of what again
Na lie o-if u click am, na dis two pix u go still see for dia.
@topic, once you become a celebrity, anything you do becomes news(either positive or negative). I know say kcee go enjoy d positive publicity wey go follow dis news but make hin no complain wen same people report negative news about am o.
Jokes Etc / Re: (hilarious)-how To Brush When Your Babe Is Coming Over(photo) by 3ace(m): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Not funny.
Jokes Etc / Re: Photo Of The Day: Mad Man Want To Withdraw Money From ATM by 3ace(m): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
Oju ni alakan fin shori. See as dat babe strategically positions herself in readiness to jaa comot for dia in case the mad man tries any hostility.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 109 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.