Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

3ace's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3ace's Profile / 3ace's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 109 pages)

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3ace(m): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
FuckEveryday:

No bro it's not the compressor..most AC technicians will tell u it is...in my case, they changed the thermostat and it works perfectly now.
Thermostat? Was your car overheating as well? Cos I thought thermostat only malfunctions when it refuses to open up leading to overheating which can affect AC efficiency. Anyway, please, can I have your tech's contact and location? Thanks for your reply.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3ace(m): 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
FuckEveryday:
Omo... Suddenly my AC no dey cool for afternoon as usual sad

In the morning and night it's cool Wen idle...But Wen on the move by these hours it's the usual mortuary standard cooling.

But afternoon it's almost useless.. What could be the cause abeg
Evening bro, please, have you been able to fix your AC issue? I am currently having same issue. I need to be sure the culprit is the compressor. My AC tech said compressor is 40k. Car is 2005 corolla.
Technology Market / Re: 500gb Laptop Hard Drive for sale - SOLD by 3ace(m): 8:52pm On May 23, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:
Available
Good evening bro, please, do you have another one? I need one.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3ace(m): 4:57am On Jan 18, 2020
radautoworks:

Pretty detailed but missing one key piece of information... What kind of car do you drive??
Oh sorry, 2007 corolla.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3ace(m): 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Please, has anyone used the service of Owolabi5 here. I just got a tokumbo car that I want to register.

Also, what's the current rate for registering car in Lagos
He's straightforward and cool-headed. We have been dealing for three years.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3ace(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2020
radautoworks:

Anyone take measurements with the gauges? If so, what did they say they read?
Morning madam. I am currently having similar issue with skolex. AC guy suspected a weak compressor but suggested I flush the condenser first. Condenser flushed with no result. From my research, nobody memtioned a weak compressor as the culprit. Out of the numerous causes I read, I am thinking of going the easiest way first(low refrigerant) by topping up the refrigerant. An experienced youtube mechanic said after a prolonged AC use, it's normal for the system to loose some refrigerant via the rubber seal at the compressor shaft so that the shaft can be lubricated otherwise, the seal will burn out. Hence my decision to add a little refrigerant first and see what happens.
Additional details;
Pix 1- Pressure measurement in the system while operating was about 31psi. Same youtube mechanic suggested pressure to be between 30-40psi. Another DIY youtube enthusiast suggested 45-55psi. I don't know whether to push it to 35psi or 50psi.

pix 2. Temperature from air vent in a hot sunny afternoon when car was stationary.

pix 3. Temperature from air vent in the evening when weather was a bit cool and car also stationery.
Note: AC cools when car is moving even in hot weather.

pix 4. Condenser looks rough on the surface. The rough portion might be slightly blocked inside. Should I consider replacing it later even if adding refrigerant solves the problem?
Thank you.

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3ace(m): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2019
Xneg:

They steal parts from matrix just same as corolla. Their brain box are interchangeable.
Absolutely! They are basically same car. It is just that there are more corollas in circulation than matrixes hence, more market for corolla parts which may encourage vandals to target it more.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3ace(m): 7:43am On Sep 15, 2019
tojahh:
Tough day!

Just lost my mum about an hour ago cry
I sympathize with you bro. Stay strong!
Celebrities / Re: See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night by 3ace(m): 6:01am On Feb 28, 2019
So for how long did she run her engine with the AC on? Does this even male sense? Dis celebrities sef...always seeking attention.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by 3ace(m): 5:49am On Feb 28, 2019
Integrity my foot! The North are religious fanatics and highly tribalistic!

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: . by 3ace(m): 6:03am On Feb 27, 2019
If na Naija dis one happen now, dem must show graphic images.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Woman Strips Off Her Husband’s Cloths During Fight In Public. Photos by 3ace(m): 5:59am On Feb 27, 2019
Very shameful!
Romance / Re: Curvy Lady Angrily Collects Her Boyfriend Shoes And Socks For Cheating On Her by 3ace(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2019
lol. Those guys must have a degree in "minding your business"

Meanwhile, check out my 2009 Toyota Corolla XRS. Very lovely ride. You'll love it!
https://www.nairaland.com/4791592/clean-tokunbo-2009-toyota-corolla#75714479

Celebrities / Re: You're Confused- Fans Slam Davido For Setting His Sights On Banks W's Party MDP by 3ace(m): 7:30am On Feb 25, 2019
People need to understand that this boy is neither a politician nor a member of PDP. He only associated with PDP because of his uncle based on the fact that he felt he could garner votes for him using his popularity as a musician and it almost paid off. On the other hand, let's assume that he's a die-hard PDP member, does that mean he shouldn't praise other politicians or parties when they deserve it? Ain't we supporting politics without bitternesss and violence again? Abeg, let the poor boy rest!

Meanwhile, check out my 2009 Toyota Corolla XRS. Very lovely ride. You'll love it!
https://www.nairaland.com/4791592/clean-tokunbo-2009-toyota-corolla#75714479

Autos / Re: **Sold**Clean Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla XRS(Price reviewed) by 3ace(m): 8:30am On Feb 14, 2019
Sold!
Romance / Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus And Man Takes Her Photos by 3ace(m): 7:26am On Jan 25, 2019
.Still trying to figure out if that's actually a public transport because some people can trend for Africa.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Singer Tekno Poses With His Cars (photo) by 3ace(m): 7:19am On Jan 25, 2019
Pretty mike wins this. His choice of cars and colour is way cooler. Please, don't quote me with "who asked you?".
Celebrities / Re: "Gbola Challenge" Skibi Show Off His Huge Eggplant, Fans React by 3ace(m): 7:05am On Jan 25, 2019
@prudyice... funny girl.

Celebrities / Re: Actress Patpat Ugwu Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In Bikini (photos) by 3ace(m): 3:24am On Jan 25, 2019
Omo! see fresh nyansh.

Celebrities / Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Princess Shyngle Bares Her Butt In New Photo by 3ace(m): 3:15am On Jan 25, 2019
You claimed you're tired of your body but yet, you are always proud to show it off to the world. Who u dey decieve?
Travel / Re: Nigerians This Is Canada Right Now, Would You Still Travel If Granted Visa? by 3ace(m): 3:05am On Jan 25, 2019
E be like say e don tey wey dis one comot for naija.
Autos / Re: **Sold**Clean Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla XRS(Price reviewed) by 3ace(m): 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
Available
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3ace(m): 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
pope191:
Break fluid leaked from drivers side front tyre, top it and notice break is not sharp nd almost at ground before car total halt, but when I off d car, break will seem normal. Please FAM come to my aid, enroute lekki from mainland, still on d island. Wot come b d reason for this?
The brake fluid supply hose to the calliper may have burst lesding to a leak. Another culprit could be that the rubber at the tip of the piston inside the calliper is torn also leading to a leak. Make sure you take the car to your mechanic immediately for safety. Don't worry, it is a simple fix.

2 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3ace(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
JMystique:

Please what's the right thread
Audience here don't use your vehicle type. Open a separate thread in the auto section for your ad.

3 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3ace(m): 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
pooozeee:

Samsung Galaxy S5 is the best, this phone is expensive, the new one is sold for about 120k while the UK used is sold for about 60k, fairly used is sold for about 45k
It is the best because it can do the job without any failure, no GPS error, no hanging, very rugged, if u use it for uber or taxify mobile app, it will give you ur accurate fare
But has a problem of short bar3 live, the bar3 get drained easily so just support the phone with a power bank.

I am not sure if you can get it new again except refurbished ones. And if there are still new ones out there, they can't be sold for 120k-that's outrageous. The London use versions are currently sold for 30k.

1 Like

Autos / Re: **Sold**Clean Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla XRS(Price reviewed) by 3ace(m): 8:29am On Jan 15, 2019
Bobbybaby:
What is the last price for this car if it’s still available?
Still available and price reviewed to N2,850,000. Want this car to go as soon as possible.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3ace(m): 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
chucsmoore:
ok. at work at d moment. My less busy time nah 10pm-5am
Okay boss. You may drop your number so that I can remind you when it's time.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3ace(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
deedee44:

I carried 2 reverend sisters on taxify 2.1x, fare was 5100, sisters said they used to pay around N2000 and I told them this is not normal fare, it's a surge trip, they can call the person who requested for them for confirmation because taxify would have shown him estimate. They paid me my money and I left. Later in the day a man called me, I guess he's reverend father, he started threatening to report me, I even assisted him on how he can successfully report, I said it wasn't me, it was a surge trip, he said why would I put surge? I didn't want to laugh even though holding back was giving me headache. Next thing the man started cursing, I told him only if it was a fraud will his curse locate me. Maybe taxify has explained better to him cuz I never hear from them, over 2 weeks now
Say no more; I understand the feeling.

4 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3ace(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2019
chucsmoore:
Happy New year everyone
Abeg, make we relate for whatsapp if u no mind..08057323550.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 109 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.