Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

3Dii's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3Dii's Profile / 3Dii's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by 3Dii: 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nolevel666:
Swears everywhere😂😂

I was lucky I didn’t fall for their reverse psychology back in 2017

But my younger sister fell hard for them.
The mumu just dash them 100k plus
Eishhh😔
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by 3Dii: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Trying too hard my ass. Just because something is a scam doesn't mean it doesn't do any good. Our monetary system is a scam too but does some good.
Translate into depression my foot. People who feed constantly on motivational speech will translate into deprrssion??

😂😂😂😂Do motivational speech put food in their mouths? Saying something is a scam but it still does some good just goes to prove how brainwashed y'all could really be over there. It'll take an average individual to see through this plot and come out from it if the unknowingly entered. But it'll take strong-willed individuals to come out of their brainwashing, and it's obvious you're not among them😪
And please try to avoid quoting me, because this will be my final answer to you. Ciao👋
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today by 3Dii: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You see?! Opportunity for networking and socializing with fellow Nigerians

Trying too hard! It's obvious you are among them, but please I advise you not to bring your foolery to a public place like this. I don't know if you think anyone's dumb enough to to actually consider all the trash you've been putting out here😔 Suicide? Weak attempt to console yourself. You know that hustling for long without results will directly translate into depression and you know what follows if there isn't therapy. GNLD and Neolife are a scam and there's nothing you or anyone can do to change that. I just sympathetize with those who's lost their hard earned money on such dubious investment. Y'all better pray you don't cross my path any day 🙏

3 Likes

Phones / Re: Iphone 14 Or Samsung S23 by 3Dii: 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
Elxandre:

Even my Xiaomi mi 8 from 2018 sees me in pitch darkness.
The only problem is android OEMs removed face ID cos there was no space when they all went for the hole punch.
Right? Apple wouldn't wanna put UD fingerprint sensors yet, because they'll wanna look for one feature they'll add to make it better on their phones, which is good. That's the reason they can't completely eliminate their notch yet. Maybe the iPhone 17 will change things😂 But my problem now is who is putting Apple and innovation in the same sentence?💩
Phones / Re: Iphone 14 Or Samsung S23 by 3Dii: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Abudu2000:
You know the actual problem, android users are used to free things they don’t care about creativity and research done to create whatever product they using. If all songs are put online for free the artist who owns the right to them how will they feed? Or you think these products and apps you download on stores, they took years to build and master, the people behind them stayed all night without food just to make life easy for you and you now want it all for free. I used to think like u but as u get to a stage in life u will understand what it means to support peoples work. U want a song pay a token for it. These features u said android made was perfected by apple. The android face scanner sucks, irritating but apple face id even in the darkest area works well. Its a personal thing and preference but for me only area apple should improve is the battery life aside that apple is bae.

This post reeks of sentiments. Apple's Face ID makes use of a 3D ToF sensor, which projects tiny dots on the users face and records the time it takes to travel front and back. This therefore translates to the depth of the users face and therefore the features of their faces. This is the reason why you cannot fool the Face ID with a picture. Budget androids on the other hand relies on their selfie camera to recognize the user and this is not so reliable because it can be fooled by a picture. But there are androids that use the same 3D ToF scanner that the iPhones use, and you know this. The Oppo Find X from 2018 for example, was a contender for Face Recognition accuracy with the iPhone X. Android OEMs just chose fingerprint sensors as they were reliable and more convenient to use😉

1 Like

Phones / Re: Airtel Vida M2 MIFI Will Support All Network In Nigeria If Unloc by 3Dii: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
sadikuashafura:
I can remotely unlock this MIFI, location is not a limit. All you need is laptop, data, time and 2k.

2k only and you will pay after the unlock or use Escrow.

WhatsApp wa(dot)me/2348133591900

Just seeing this thread rn. Do you still unlock and how much?
Celebrities / Re: Man Raises Alarm After Bobrisky Liked His Photos On Instagram (Photo) by 3Dii: 12:31am On Jan 23, 2023
🚶
Phones / Re: Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. by 3Dii: 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Onyeka90210:
They both have their strengths and weakness,
I love the flexibility of the android, but I also like the simplicity of the IOS(smoother experience)
Android for work and business
IOS for gaming and photos
M1 iPad dey enter my eye sha
Can’t do without either grin
IOS for gaming? Dey play�

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (2 - 0) On 16th October 2022 by 3Dii: 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
We up!

4 Likes

Crime / Re: 51-year-old Oluranti Badejo Strangles His Wife To Death Over Minor Disagreement by 3Dii: 12:27am On Oct 14, 2022
Hmm...
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by 3Dii: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
yuropa delayed is not yuropa denied grin
bayern to continue the lord's work cheesy
Amen, my brother, amen. Two demotions in two season. Pfft...really more than a club.

2 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by 3Dii: 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
Barkabots and uefalonas 'still having hopes of qualifying, but then realising that they have Bayern to play next; and Inter just has to win Plzen, and it's all over to olokppa champions lig with Omonia grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by 3Dii: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
To me too!
Crime / Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by 3Dii: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
Zonefree:

Heavily pregnant woman that travelled from Lagos to Delta cannot walk a pole to get soap
Well... What do I know? If he was indeed a simp, then it's one less to worry about. Any which way, God rest his soul.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by 3Dii: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Zonefree:

He didn't die cos he was separating fight. The proximate cause of his death is SIMPlicity.
A SIMP and his life are soon parted.

If there's any Life Assurance policy on his head, I'm 99.987% certain no Insurance company would indemnify his family. Insurance companies do not pay indemnity for a risk incurred through foolishness.

God rest his soul and forgive his SIMPle nature.
Bro, his wife was preggy... Heavily, that is.
I actually towed on your line of thought initially, but realised the bloggers choice of words may have been at play there. RIP to him anyway.

27 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Nobody Can Bleep Your Woman Unless She Is Interested, Know This And Know Peace. by 3Dii: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
No cap!
Sports / Re: Mbappe Requests To Leave In January. PSG To Listen But Says No To Real Madrid by 3Dii: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
wagzy37:

100%! As long as his value remains. Save this post. He called Perez directly when he declined Madrid. Perez is a fantastic businessman. Mbappe will bring revenue and sporting success to Madrid. If Madrid didn’t want him again, be sure that Perez would have said so during this summer.
And who told you Papa didn't say so? Please be informed. Even Fabrizio confirmed it, bruh.
Romance / Re: My Friends Cousin Spirit Stopped The Car Carrying her Coffin by 3Dii: 12:36am On Sep 30, 2022
Ilamina:

We came to the world not by choice
Because we have too
We have to pass the test . .to pass through the difficult world
And face judgement after
Unfortunately for me I didn't take life as I see it I am going through the test differently
Unfortunately
Ermm... Okay?
Romance / Re: My Friends Cousin Spirit Stopped The Car Carrying her Coffin by 3Dii: 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ilamina:

If you say you enjoy life

That means you don't value your life
The fucck?!! How does that correspond? Isn't it what you enjoy, you value?
Romance / Re: My Friends Cousin Spirit Stopped The Car Carrying her Coffin by 3Dii: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ilamina:

The problem is that you don't think life sucks

That's why you hate my post

Just because I am a woman
Does not mean I should act all happy to make you nigerian men feel good

Nigerian men hate when Nigerians hate life

Most nigerian men are horrible creatures
Who don't value their lives
The fucck are you saying, huh? Life sucks but we should value it? We should hate life, but value it? Put me through - you sound incomprehensible!
Romance / Re: Twist Of Life: We Met During NYSC, Went Our Separate Ways. 10 Years Later... by 3Dii: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
horlahwaley:
This could be front page, been a while sha. Guy above, i for be ftc na sad

Who else noticed malacia pocket sallah for 80 minutes straight up.?
hehehe! Abeg off the mic biko!

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by 3Dii: 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hehehe. They thought they could "Madrid" Crystal Palace, but atleast, they settled for a "Barcelona!"

2 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by 3Dii: 1:12am On Aug 15, 2022
That Sadiq of a guy is the real definition of 'na wa o!'. Dude can't mark, can't retain and control the ball, runs like he's being pushed and gets tired fuckin' frequently. Little wonder the Super Eagles didn't make the World Cup.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by 3Dii: 1:06am On Aug 15, 2022
nickvanilla:
Why are our first three games away this season? Is this not a set-up? Three consecutive away games to start the season? This is quite strange oo
I don't see anything wrong though.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by 3Dii: 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Watching the match in a saloon. When Alaba came on, I was like "Thank God. Abeg go score" and the barber was like "see talk. Hin be striker?". Only for a miracle to happen!

6 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by 3Dii: 1:30am On Aug 12, 2022
Rarre:
Ronaldo family especially his sister are very insecure all because of florentino statement she wrote this
Bro, this is fake. Take note!
Phone/Internet Market / Re: American Phones/Tablets For Sale (in Varying Condition): Samsung, Pixel, iPhone by 3Dii: 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Your deals are nice. But na LG G7 I dey plan to get.
Phones / Re: 5 Cheapest 5G Phones You Could Buy Today by 3Dii: 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Transsions are ridiculously overpriced. At 170k, I could get a good Poco F3, which literally leaves the Camon 19 Pro in the dust in all aspects!

9 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija Season 7: Kess Loses His Son by 3Dii: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
Antimarraige:
Strategy
I think say na only me o!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by 3Dii: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2022

As usual, we've done the job. Nice work from the boys (and men).
Courtois saving our asses when needed.
Alaba, Mendy, Militao and Carvajal doing the sweep up at the back very nicely with confident passes between them.
KCM still the workhorses we know them to be.
Benz the Machine delivering as usual. Apart from the slight mistakes and loss of concentration, Vini really had a good game, with an assist to show for it. Valverde was allover the place as usual, though he had to shift to the RM from RW, and later come off for Camavinga.
Subs were great as well. And I believe we can defend our La Liga title this season. Who knows, maybe even the CL too - no crime in hoping, right?
Kudos to you Frankfurt, but you can't beat all Spanish teamsgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.