Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,332 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

3Dii's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3Dii's Profile / 3Dii's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Romance / Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by 3Dii: 12:54am On Jul 29, 2022
*exhales deeply* The Elders have dropped their own, so let me just chip in.
Simply put, OP you're just a retirement plan for her. Knowing that she has a boyfriend, and is still able to to what she is doing should tell you that you risk getting the same treatment from her if you get into something serious with her.
Giving you 5k is most definitely not out of compassion, but as a means to project the GOOD WIFE attitude to you, and manipulate you into believing you've found THE ONE. And from your writeup, it seems it's already working.
Never make a mistake, thinking that she has one body count, and her conscience won't let her give you sex. It's all manipulation- projecting a HARMLESS image of herself, inturn, gaining your comittment when she's done hoeing. I won't even be suprised if her BF dosen't exist.
If he does, and he deflowered her, then he def owns her heart, and head. Except you can unlock her dark desires than he did! DON'T FALL FOR SUCH MANIPULATION. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 3Dii: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Someoneschild2:
Yes! Instinctually, men are in competition against themselves for reproductive chances so it...
Cheers!
'Nuff said. Who get ear naim go hear!

1 Like

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 3Dii: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
aomine:
Too much grin grin
Word my brother, word.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 3Dii: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
aomine:
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSEE, BRO YOU ARE VERY WELCOME TO THE FAMILY
Thanks, bro!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 3Dii: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
tosaino95:
jeez bro shocked shocked how many months or years grin grin
'Started May, my gee.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 3Dii: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
idalex:

u don't mean it

respect
Baba, I no whine you o! Started May, thought I could finish it inna month, it proved impossible. So I reduced pace, so as not to miss any nugget. And, here I am, brother.

5 Likes

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 3Dii: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Damn! 'Finally caught up with y'all. 'Been one hell of a ride since page one. Thank you, brothers!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by 3Dii: 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
If u know the kind reluctancy I carry enter this thread as I see the topic ehn... Either that REAL MAN is just plain foolish, or, the guyman just dey find socket to dey chook for now, and the olosho just dey whine herself (highly unlikely tho). 3 times forgodsake!!!

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 3Dii: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Meister:

SD 888 no dey hot like people actually make it seem, I've been using an 888 device for close to a month and even though I don't game for too long it hasn't gotten hot like that.
Ok. I heard from people's review that it is literally a dragon. Planned to get poco f4 gt, but I no trust that 8 Gen 1 inside. So I'll get a poco f4 with SD870. Which brand do you use tho.

If that guy was to download CODM he'll certainly delete that toy called pubg
Baba, na choice o! If you want a good FPS experience, go for COD. If you want a good BR experience, go for PUBG. It all boils down to personal choices.
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 3Dii: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
PubgAvicii:

Bro na God ooooh, I waited 48 days before getting my package and now it is here. BTW do you play pubg
Ya, I did. But I deleted it for some reasons. I go sha install am again.

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 3Dii: 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
Dis one everybody dey recieve package today...hmm. @ PubgAvicii, u don get better sd888 for ultra graphics and framerates for your PUBG adventures. Congrats. But I sha hear say that SoC na real dragon wey dey breet fire (e dey overheat). Try join am with New State, Apex Legends or COD sha!
Romance / Re: I Need Friends With Benefit Kind Of Relationship (any Man Interested?) by 3Dii: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hehehe. Some men go just see avenue to drain rubbs, and dem go dey stand for line to waka inside like APC Bishops. Op na friends with benefits, or friends you go benefit from? Abeg buy cement, mould your man. And patronise my nigga up there wey dey sell criterias. You fit pay on installment sef. Dat one dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: An Hausa Man Harassed My Mother Today by 3Dii: 12:18am On Jul 22, 2022
This boy really has nothing doing or going on for him in real life. Why tell us on social media, that you assulted an Hausa man, with the help of an Igbo man? What exactly are you looking for? Tribal conflict? Seeking validation? Don't you have friends to tell your petty tales to? Don't quote me with another account. I won't bother to reply.
Phones / Re: I Need A Samsung A Series Phone Not More 70k by 3Dii: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
kissBaba, you better carry that money and buy an LG G8 or LG V40. Learn not to settle for less because of brand name.
Crime / Re: Woman Left Disfigured After Her Pitbull Attacked Her And Began Eating Her Alive by 3Dii: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
Afamsi:
Till the trouble grow
Come mature into vawulence!
Romance / Re: Imagine What This Lady Sent To Me by 3Dii: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
The way people find attention in this forum, sha. VictorUSA, RichProminent, ObamaMessi, you've created another moniker, Messi1, and followed your VictorUSA account with it. You lied about your uncle sending you money just to chase clout and roll with low-life girls on this forum, and now this. I won't blame you, you're just 19.
Romance / Re: Male Nairalanders, Why Do You Hate Me So Much? by 3Dii: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Your uncouth, foul mouth may probably be the reason, because I see no reason a woman who claims to be a 29-year-old undergraduate will write the things you write, if not that they lack attention in real life and try to make up for it by constituting nuisance on a not-so-anonymous forum. In the process of "catching cruise", you may or may not make enemies offline. I do not comment on your threads, but since you asked for opinions today, I decided to drop my nugget. You can quote this to insult me, say something useful or take what I said and get better things doing. Any which way, I won't banter words with you. 'Figured it's a waste of time.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Camp Hired ‘Unknown Bishops’ To Venue Of Unveiling Of Shettima - Sahara R by 3Dii: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Endtime bishops dem. Shiior! See that one with glasses, remove it and see as e eyes dey red from crystal meth, banku and diezapam combo. Tinubu, na yhur allah go judge you. M out...

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by 3Dii: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I am not a feminist nd am not a man, am a woman nd what I typed up there are true!!!
Ain't convinced. Won't be. But, sha goodluck!
Romance / Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by 3Dii: 12:40am On Jul 18, 2022
So feminists kwa dey cry ontop man matter? Ire o! Well sha, I sabi say na cruise and attention you wan dey garner with dis tori, same as your previous one. But no issue, dat one no worry me sef. Na pxssy ass niggars wey dey ask for number from person -wey fit possibly be dia fellow man with hairy, ironclad balls-, all in the name of shoulder to cry on, naim dey suprise me. Person wey you no sabi for one day! Shiior! Naso kidnapping dey carry comence. M out...
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: AMAIWE BRYAN, a graduate of IMSU and the Owner of fiatvest.com is a Scammer by 3Dii: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
I warn una for that thread, but strong head no gree u listen. U see person wey open many account, use dem dey reply en post, but your number six no tell you say d story no clear. Na better anker cord I for use wipe yhur neck if to say I sabi you!

2 Likes

Technology Market / Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by 3Dii: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Hi,

Kindly reach us on Whatsapp 09090287555 for faster response. Thanks.
not on whatsapp tho...
Technology Market / Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by 3Dii: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
still shipping at $5 per lb? What of items under 1lb, say, a phone from ebay? And can I buy from my seller, ship to your US warehouse address, and you move it to 9ja?
Romance / Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by 3Dii: 12:36am On Jul 14, 2022
Follow that woman's advice on the previous page, to your brothers detriment. Imagine telling me to simp to a woman, in the name of "let peace reign", in my own fuckin' house!!! And she's even telling you to beg that bitch? On what grounds, huh? Uyaincomparable, I want to believe you're just an attention seeking troll, else you're just plain foolish. And I'll tell you to your face. Op, there are many ways to evict that uncouth leech, and your brother know this. But she prolly got something dirty on him, or, his SIMPlicity is beyond recovery. However, peace is not always, prolly, never an option.

Romance / Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by 3Dii: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
Okrika clothes, rain and new stuffs like gamepads or remotes
Onetenth:
Mine is the smell from soakaway when they are packing shit and my also the odd smell after sex with my girlfriend.
Oya share yours, let this be fun.

Lalasticlala
Seun

Make u a come share ooo
but op u sef try o. Oyinbo people wen dey my area, dem dey pack dem shit, chloroform and ammonia mixed together dey learn work.
Romance / Re: Are There Any Nigerian Women Who Like Video Games And Anime? by 3Dii: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
They're da best choice for many. Especially gamer girls!
Phones / Re: Where Can I Get Refurbished Phones At Wholesale Price. by 3Dii: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
refurbished ke? Op abeg face front. Na fake cloned phones u wan dey sell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.