Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,478 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

3Dii's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3Dii's Profile / 3Dii's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Romance / Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by 3Dii: 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
AllenforGOD:
let me tell ya,"once a man dies after death judgement"so when you die u either heaven or hell
u haven't made any effort to answer my question. If you can't, ask your pastor. And by the way, where is the biblical Moses, since it isn't recorded that he asked God for forgiveness after his alleged disobedience. Heaven or Hell?
Romance / Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by 3Dii: 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
If heaven and hell is real as you said, then the Christian Slave merchants, and ya'll following their teaching are gonna end up in hell. They did very evil and cruel things against humanity, because of the term slavery. Take the Crusaders, King Leopold of Belgium and Adolf Hitler for and example; this sets of people forced their religion onto people and killed those who repelled them. Now what differentiates you guys and Muslims?
Romance / Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by 3Dii: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
@OP abeg carry dis thing comot here. Here na romance section, incase your eyes dey pain you. Hell was an imagined place meant to scare children and gullible adults of the slave era, from disobeying and rebelling against their white masters. As a reasoning and well educated adult that you are, I do not expect this kinds of information from you. Okay, now, answer this, and I'll believe that there is heaven and hell. Our bodies are fitted with pain and thermo receptors which are nerves that transmitts electrical impulses to the brain in regards to where the body is suppose to feel the pain. Now, when we die, the brain dies, the nerves also die. Are you now telling me that our "SPIRITS" have a brain and has nerves that works, that'll make us feel the heat and pains of the fire? And where are the nerves located, if the "SPIRIT" has no actual flesh? I need reasonable answers please.
Crime / Re: Osinachi: God Told Me Ekwueme Singer In Hellfire For Using ‘jezebel Instruments’ by 3Dii: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Chai! Comedy no go eva jehweh from pastors mouth. High-heeled shoes go take u go hehfaya, God ask you for update...nothing wey u no go hear for dem mouth. Jezebel's instrument...smh. I be guy, earring dey my ear. Come drag am out!
Education / Re: War Heroes And Their Fasinsting War Stories by 3Dii: 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
davillian:
Watched a movie about him Medic and his Bible....
Hacksaw Ridge. Mehn, dat film really touched me.

2 Likes

Education / Re: War Heroes And Their Fasinsting War Stories by 3Dii: 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
davillian:
Watched a movie about him Medic and his Bible....

2 Likes

Romance / Re: My Landlady Is A Witch And Had Caused Me Too Much Loss In My Life by 3Dii: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
Baba open account now now, start to dey beg. Chai! If na true why you no use your main account?
Phones / Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by 3Dii: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2022
Chaos14:
you guys are right i checked it on nano review it is better than snapdragon in everything but this is the only good chip have seen of mediatek that can compare or even beat snapdragon so yes i can still generalize mediatek
ok boss. But we hope they continue in this way because, qualcomm's and apple's monopoly of the SoC market is getting boring.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by 3Dii: 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Chaos14:
Haha you de compare mediatek and snapdragon. See even if that transisson has up to 16gb ram it will hang due to processor this is the only reason i appreciate apple's A15 bionic
bros shebi you know say mediatek dimensity 9000 na the current benchmark of gaming on mobile phones ba?
Romance / Re: Best Lesbian Sex Position And Which Do You Enjoy Most With Your Lesbian Lover? by 3Dii: 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
wo! dem no remit comment like b4 ba? I just skip post, dey look 4 gbas gbos, and I no see! Damn.
Romance / Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by 3Dii: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
beehive0, ladybak47 and ladymissle all na one person sha. Na una get time dey reply them.
Romance / Re: My Escapade With A Self-acclaimed Alpha Male. by 3Dii: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
is that it? I expected vawulence, blood, breakfast, but I'm seeing nada of such. Do you even know what an escapede is?
Nairaland / General / Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by 3Dii: 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
nice poem, who's the author?

40 Likes

Romance / Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by 3Dii: 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
czarr:
Lol nutcase
swrs! Shebi if nobody enter the thread, she for no see who to insult. Na una get time sha.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.