Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,117 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

3Dii's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3Dii's Profile / 3Dii's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by 3Dii: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
First Half. I think Valverde was our best playing in the 1st half. Guy was allover the pitch. Mendy, I don't understand you o! Running alongside Vini, only to return pass to Alaba.
That goal missed by Benz ehn! Good game sha!

1 Like

Phones / Re: Infinix Note 12 Pro 5G Price In Nigeria by 3Dii: 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Emjace:
When Poco f3 dey cool
I swear

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Indigenous Brazilian Women(lovely Photos 18+) by 3Dii: 12:30am On Aug 09, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Follow your dreams, work towards it, believe and one day it would happen.
Amen, boss!

1 Like

Romance / Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Indigenous Brazilian Women(lovely Photos 18+) by 3Dii: 12:16am On Aug 09, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Beer cheap pass coca Cola for Brazil grin
Chai! If I no stay for Brazil ehn!
Romance / Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Indigenous Brazilian Women(lovely Photos 18+) by 3Dii: 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

For real though, life day brasil, you go see people for beer parlour for morning day enjoy, weekend starts from Thursday-Sunday and on Monday many of them don't work grin
Hiyya! Abi government dey dash citizens money
Romance / Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Indigenous Brazilian Women(lovely Photos 18+) by 3Dii: 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Coldie:

They are so hot that they their continent is the only continent that when the Europeans came they mixed with their women alot.

Imagine where una hot sotay racist forget say him be racist because he couldn’t resist the beauty to be beholden
Hehehe! No b lie brother.
Romance / Re: The Irony Of Phones by 3Dii: 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
Autobot05:

Then you have a poor sense of preference bro

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Your opinion. I would refer you to gsmarena.com tho.
Romance / Re: Using My Fiancé’s Phone Without His Consent by 3Dii: 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Don't really know the reason you posted this multiple times, but it's needless.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Indigenous Brazilian Women(lovely Photos 18+) by 3Dii: 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

No comment, I don't get involved with the Nairaland gender war, I am old school grin
No b gender war my brother, na true talk I dey yarn so. You dey Brazil dey enjoy sha!
Romance / Re: The Irony Of Phones by 3Dii: 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Autobot05:
Types of phones
1 Samsung
2 iPhone
3 Google pixel

End of list
If your phone brand is not there then you’re stuck with a slightly advanced calculator or a bicycle

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Funny thing is that, I prefer OnePlus to all those mention up there.
Romance / Re: Using My Fiancé’s Phone Without His Consent by 3Dii: 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
Romance / Re: Using My Fiancé’s Phone Without His Consent by 3Dii: 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
Na una type wen be say, if dem serve una breakfast, una go poison the person, because another person told you to. You're an adult, an you can think for yourself. Did you ask yourself whether what you were doing was right before you took the phone? You are exhibiting red flags without knowing. And don't come crying to us later, that he broke up with you. Take heed!

1 Like

Romance / Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Indigenous Brazilian Women(lovely Photos 18+) by 3Dii: 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Choi! If I no live for Brazil ehn! See wetin eyes dey see na. Not all these leeches for here, with face wey strong pass deeper life signboard. sad

3 Likes

Romance / Re: I Think It's Over For Me by 3Dii: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
So you don't even have money and you're in a relationship undecided?

Your account balance is reading — ₦510 and you're still in a relationship? Sir, go and pay the ₦510 you're still owning your bank and leave the girl alone with her 30k job.

She refuse to eat Love and which is a good decision, please leave her alone!!
Women! When things don't go their way, the resort to insults.
If OP was a woman, and posted this about her BF, you'd be among those asking her to breakup with the man. That he's lazy, and she would profit nothing from the relationship. But here you are, supporting insubordination and simping, because it's a woman involved.
Y'all want equality, but don't want accountability.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: I Think It's Over For Me by 3Dii: 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
grbgrb4:

Lol
I hope you have a lovely evening.
You're still a little entitled unsophisticated lady who is devoid of knowledge of how things work.
I just hope with this attitude of yours, you won't be singing carry me the go at different churches at the end of the day.
Baba, no too reason them. If na woman dey your position now, na so so insults that girl Jennyclaay for dey spew. I think say feminist say women no need men, but she dey yarn say make you sponsor stubborn GF. How many girls don sponsor their BF before? Thank God say you realise say na only you worth spending your money on!

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Man Collapses After Discovering That His Wife Is His 'Landlord' by 3Dii: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Na real men dem sabi wertin dem dey face...

Mtcheww
Baba, wetin you do your disciple wey e dey follow you like MTN -everywhere you go?
Crime / Re: Girl Died Few Hours After She Sold Her Womb For 2 Million by 3Dii: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
Please, do away with sentiment and apply logic. Yes we despise the present administration, but leave them out of this. This here is foolishness. Out of the endless list of things to do to get money, she settled for selling her womb for less than $2500. That is a case of greed, and not hunger. And Op, don't even try defending her decision, because there are a lot more people going through worse conditions, but will discard such ideas. I'm sure you can't do this to yourself.
Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 3Dii: 12:09am On Aug 08, 2022
Brothers, y'all keep up the good work. Remember, don't feed the trolls/clowns. This gospel must reach everywhere by force!!! Peace!

21 Likes 1 Share

Food / Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by 3Dii: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
How? I'm being serious here. I put it in this section because I need more suggestions/opinions on this. If you have any you can give.
Food / Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by 3Dii: 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
Clout chasing. Why is this in romance section eh?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Why We Hate Nice Guys by 3Dii: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bro, go find work abeg. To bomb forum no easy, especially here wey everybody na detective.
See as dem cast you, force you to take down that innocent girl picture for your dp. Believe me, you no go last for dis place.
We don see your type plenty-they come & go.

1 Like

Romance / Re: I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch by 3Dii: 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Person wey just join NL today today, don spend close to 5 hrs online. Is that how jobless young boys are? And SIMPS don already dey ask for link-up from their fellow man. Gawwdd! Thank God sey dem don burst you from the onset. "I don't like nice guys". Laughable grin

3 Likes

Romance / Re: I Refuse To Believe Girls Maturbate As Often As This by 3Dii: 11:37am On Aug 01, 2022
siofra:

grin
I hope you've never misunderstood something in your life o.
I hope you know it all.
Learn to learn. That's all for now.
Phones / Re: What Good Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of 60k? by 3Dii: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Make it 100k so u can buy a phone on JIJI with 256 gb ram and good camera
Jesusss! 256gb RAM? For where dem dey produce this one bayi?

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Samsung S8plus For Sale by 3Dii: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
dayboh2:
Point of correction. Na 65k i later sell ham not 60k. So,I think u can mind ur business na,oga also who demand fr ur advise in d first plc self? I can't believe dt u can later change ur harsh comment to advise. Thanks anyway.
Okay, man. Peace!
Romance / Re: I Refuse To Believe Girls Maturbate As Often As This by 3Dii: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
siofra:

Who asked you?

Will you mind your business angry
They that know not, and knows not that they know not are fools...
Phones / Re: Samsung S8plus For Sale by 3Dii: 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
dayboh2:
Where u na c uk used Google pixel 3 4gig/128gig for 70k?why bad belle ppl na full here self? Must u put mouth fr wetin no concern u? I don c buyer fr d phone already oh.and na 65k I later sell ham oh. So make u ppl rest small oh
Oga, nobody dey wan drag with you. Na only advice person dey give you.
If you dey prove right, you for no gree for the 60k wey person give you na, make I for see who go waste hin 75k like dat.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Samsung S8plus For Sale by 3Dii: 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Baba, UK used Google Pixel 3 with 4/128gb, Snapdragon 845 and Android 12 costs 70k. And you think someone will buy yours? Hehehe! Giveaway price grin

2 Likes

Romance / Re: I Refuse To Believe Girls Maturbate As Often As This by 3Dii: 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
siofra:

I just solved the problem above and what it gave me is not a phone no.

Do I remove some numbers? And do I add 080, 081, 090, 070 or 091?
Aunty, just read the whole thang backwards. Capeesh?

1 Like

Romance / Re: How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt by 3Dii: 1:01am On Jul 30, 2022
Gawd! Warrisdis? I cannot even can anymore! undecided
Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 3Dii: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
tosaino95:
Na Very Big Work You Did Oh wink
Swrs, man. But in the end, twas all worth the workwink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.