Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

3ple9iner's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3ple9iner's Profile / 3ple9iner's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 24 pages)

Politics / Re: Obaseki's N70,000 Minimum Wage's Greek Gift - Okpebholo by 3ple9iner: 12:55am On May 05
ehissi:

I believe you are not correct, even the lagos state government has come out to debunk this. Lagos state increase their wage bill by #35k making it #70,000.

When the press reported that Lagos was paying minimum wage of #70,000, the lagos state government said it was a lie.

That they only boosted their minimum wage with #35,000 pending when Federal government sets the new minimum wage......

Only Edo announce, both the launching of the new secretariat/Labour house named after Adams Oshiomole & the increment of minimum wage to #70,000 in a single event....
Read what I wrote again but slowly.
Politics / Re: Obaseki's N70,000 Minimum Wage's Greek Gift - Okpebholo by 3ple9iner: 8:11am On May 03
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Talk what you know! This man was paying 40k when others were paying between10k & 25k. FG, Lagos, Anambra, Bornu & few States pay 35k. He has increase his own to 70k. This APC gubernatorial candidate can't even maintain the 40k Obaseki was paying before...
Oga no add Lagos oo, lagos has been paying 70k plus i.e plus the 35k wage award that Edo isn't paying.

3 Likes

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 3ple9iner: 10:39am On Mar 28
SimpleGuy001:
Hi guys, I’m looking for an outbounder to assist me.

Please if you have spare time on your hand and can outbound kindly DM me.

I can provide data for you for the outbounding. You sell and we share money in the ratio 30/70 after deducting domain cost.

All sales letters and potential replies available.
Hit me up if interested, 9-5 taking my time and can’t outbound much.

Thank you
I'm interested.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 3ple9iner: 8:04am On Jan 28
SEYIKP:
[url][/url]-$0
Ok thanks.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 3ple9iner: 12:01am On Jan 28
How much would you price this name Mailedai.com
Politics / Re: Rivers Crisis: Winners & Losers In Fubara-Wike Peace Deal by 3ple9iner: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
The biggest loser is OP because how can one

Justify the demolition of the state's assembly complex, Justify the hijacking of the legislative arm of government, justify the denial of the people from there representatives and so on.

Clearly, this shows that the agitation for good governance is just a smokescreen for people to actualize there interest and in this case there interest is to see/make Wike irrelevant politically.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by 3ple9iner: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin

There is even an Oba grin

God bless my Igbo neigbours. Nobody is telling them to go back to their villages. Nobody is destroying their Establishment or demolishing their Houses under the pretence that they did not abide by the building plans.

Our Igbo brothers are the true Definition of one Nigeria when such does not exist in the minds of those who hate & jealous them.

God bless all Igbos anywhere they are & give my SS people the wisdom to know who their real brothers & enemies are
Its because the Yorubas there don't claim right in illegality, the don't build on drainage nor on canal way, they respect there host and the culture of there hosts.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Abbas To Meet Foreign Affairs Minister Over Absence Of Nigeria's Mission In Iraq by 3ple9iner: 7:58am On Nov 29, 2023
Do we need it? Yes

But we don't have the funds now.

I'm sure tomorrow if something arises that requires the need for us to evacuate our citizens, the same people saying we don't need it would be the one to curse the government.
Politics / Re: Soludo Abandons Police Inspector Who Fell From His Convoy To Die Miserably Witho by 3ple9iner: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2023
Odin13:
Yoruba news... grin
This people sef..
Lol, Yoruba news in a website with domain name anambrapeopledotcom Lol
Politics / Re: Looking Back Now, Did Ambode Made The Right Choice Of Not Fighting Back. by 3ple9iner: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
I have been reading comments and most people are missing the point.

Ambode wasn't fighting only BAT, he fought PSP operators, contractors, party members, workers, party chieftains in the state and even the Governor's Advisory Council (GAC) in the state.
Note the GAC has to assent to your interest before you can become a governor also note that the GAC is a creation of BAT but the decision made in GAC supercedes BATs on.

I heard (not sure if it's true) that BAT pleaded with the GAC to support Ambode for a second term but they refused.
Politics / Re: Lagos Government ‘Paid ₦2.3M To Mechanic To Supply DPO Pamphlets' - FIJ by 3ple9iner: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2023
obi58:

@ bolded is very important. Please tell me what in the article indicates this mechanic has any prior experience or ability in printing or supplies of fragrances to deserve the contract over others who are directly into the fragrance or printing business who were not issued the contract? What due diligence was done by the procurement agency in the award of the contract in this case?

Competence and Pricing are two major factors that must be employed in awarding of contracts. This mechanic has no business bidding for printing job or supply. This is clear corruption.

Inflation of contract sums is also corruption as it is misuse of public funds. We are in an era where struggling Lagosians are overtaxed and government is securing loans left right and centre ostensibly because funds are scarce. Judicious use of public funds is the hallmark of a responsible government. That is why people like Peter Obi will not be allowed to assume public office because such leakages and wastages will be blocked and the people in procurement will have to sit up and do their jobs properly instead of using fronts to siphon scarce public resources.

Thank you.

I would like to first let you know that we are not discuss the article but discussing whether or not it is legal to give a mechanic the contract to purchase fragrance and to print.

Secondly, looking at the article the bidding process wasn't stated but I learned that the major requirement is for you to have a registered company and proof that you can deliver. In the bidding process, it might be that the perfume he put smelt nice and they liked it, it might also be that out of all the fragrance brought by bidders his was cheaper, there could have been several issues for them to choose his.

Concerning due process, I wasn't there and the article also didn't state anything about it.

I think you should state where the corruption comes in because If I tell you to buy me a blue camry car and you a carpenter bought me a blue camry car is that corruption?

Where I did my IT, a contractor supplied a product, for him to go someone had to sign that the product has been received in good shape and what was ordered was what was supplied.

Fortunately for the supplier the person around was his friend and tribes man (who has not gotten to the level of signing) he signed receiving the product (substandard) collected his share and looked away. Months later, he was in another state on DTA but people in Lagos where looking for who signed for the product, the supplier claimed the product he supply was good and there was alot of back and forth but the signature was traced to the staff

Now who is to blame here the supplier or the staff that performed duties he was not supposed to perform?

Inflation of the contract wasn't stated in the article but let me ask you a question.

The price to get a bag of pure water is 200 from the company and 250 from retailers. The government is looking for people to supply the 200 bags I as a person peg my price at 230 per bag. I got the contract go to a pure water company then tell them to sell it for 199 per bag since I am buying 200 (200*199= 39800) instead of (200*200=40,000) now my gain (200*230=46000) would you call this budget inflation? You see ehn government does not behave like normal people where you walk round the market and start pricing rather people are to bid and the best deal is chosen.

The peter obi you are calling has his own, would you tell me it is ethical for a contractor that should walk in Lagos is being paid in cash in Anambra? Has he come out with is full chest to explain the funds he invested in his business, isn't that also corruption?

The fact you added him actually shows you problem is not corruption but the state it happened is your problem because you should have used a clean person as example.

I'm sorry for replying late thank you.
Politics / Re: Lagos Government ‘Paid ₦2.3M To Mechanic To Supply DPO Pamphlets' - FIJ by 3ple9iner: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
obi58:

Let me ask you this question....

If you were building your house and needed tiles for your floors, Would you go and source tiles from a wholesaler or instead get a mechanic who knows nothing about tiles to deliver the tiles to you? Even when engaging him and he tells you he's a mechanic but he can supply you tiles, won't you quietly tell him that you will call him when you car has a fault?

Why then should it be different for government and we expect Nigeria to become better?

Thank you for your reply.

Now I as a person would go with a bricklayer to buy the tiles because it's a personal one and because that may be what I only want to buy.

The procurement agency is one of the most busy agency in of any government, they process different government procurements.

When I did my IT at an FG agency what I noticed is that you just have to show your company is registered, and you have to show you have the ability to undertake the contract. Now if the contract is you buy something, what you buy would be checked and then signed.

Sir, I am sure you are aware that even giving a bricklayer money to go get the tiles for you, he might get you substandard tiles.
Politics / Re: Lagos Government ‘Paid ₦2.3M To Mechanic To Supply DPO Pamphlets' - FIJ by 3ple9iner: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
There is nothing wrong with what they did.

look at this scenario
I got information that the government is looking to give contract for the purchase of table and desk for schools in Lagos state. I a barber saw it has an opportunity to make side money, I registered a company, submitted my bids with samples gotten from a nearby carpenter shop, got the contract, paid the carpenter to make the chairs, delivered it to Lagos state government and keep the profits.

Now how is this illegal?
Politics / Re: LGAs With The Highest FAAC Allocation In 8 Months by 3ple9iner: 7:56am On Nov 22, 2023
ufotunang:
..this money does not go direct to the local governments.. these money goes direct to the state government through joint account with the local government..and the state governor can just give the local government 50 million naira out of the 600 million naira sent by the federal government for that local government area... because there is no local government autonomy...so money cannot go direct to the local government it goes to the state government through joint account with the local government.. that is why nigeria needs local government autonomy for the local government so that money can go direct to the local government from the federal government...state government are greedy they are against local government autonomy
You are partially correct, the reason why all Lagos state LGA are there is because Lagos has full autonomy for it LGA. Normally, LGA in Delta and Bayelsa should have topped the list.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ganduje: The Mistake We Used To Nail Kwankwaso, Gov Yusuf by 3ple9iner: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
Uniqikz:
In the end, the voters doesn't decide who rule them. The very reason we are were we are since 1999
So who is at fault here, APC or NNPP?

1 Like

Politics / Re: How Did APC Win All Lg In Imo by 3ple9iner: 7:49am On Nov 14, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
Evidence that Igbos are not the tribalists that Tinubu's media cows paint them out to be.
Lol so Hope is a yoruba man? you people are very pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: FACT-CHECK: Navy's 2023 Budget Did Not Provide For A Presidential Yacht - FIJ by 3ple9iner: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
The NN bought a lot of vessels, helicopters and drones this year alone but looking at the list released by fij they are not there does that mean that NN didn't purchase those equipments?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Most Competent Solution To Naira Fall Against The US Dollar by 3ple9iner: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2023
mrvitalis:

How do you fix the naira when you can't defend it.... You don't even understand what fixing naira means

You think you can just fix currency without backing to defend it?

Peter was the only one that gave a viable solution

The naira is affected by many factors
There are factors you attack short term, medium terms and the ones you attack long term

Short term solutions are
1) borrow money ( what do do with this is more important than borrowing)

2 )restructure our loans to reduce debt servicing

3)devalue the naira and then defend it

Medium

Solution is give 90% of that loan to business as a soft loan... It a complex and process I have talked about it

Look for investors preferably local investors to begin to mine n export raw materials

Work on foreign policies to make export simple
this was the same thing being done in the past, infact Buhari's government was defending the naira with $1.5 billion dollars monthly and this money has been reviled to be loans as Nigeria has not been earning from crude oil sales.
Politics / Re: Another Peter Obi Detractor Is About To Eat The Humble Pie. by 3ple9iner: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2023
This does not proof anything because the guy claimed that Deji and Dino paid them to burn the APC women leader in Kogi state but the house that was burnt was the PDP women leader.

Is he saying that Deji and Dino both PDP members paid them to kill a PDP member?

The way he went about exposing everything also makes it look like his goal was/is to implicate the duo, even beaten criminals don't say the truth that easily.

The inconsistency is too much but you can still choose to believe whatever you want to.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders by 3ple9iner: 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
I love Zulum but giving people 2 years free rent is a no no, these people have been compensated before, the governor could have use this incident to introduce banking as well as insurance to the traders.

The era of free things should be over in Nigeria, it was still him that complained that some IDP's had up to 2m naira in their possession but they still depend on government bailouts.

Zulum can do better.
Business / Re: Ebonyi State International Market On Fire (Picture) by 3ple9iner: 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ebubu:
Bro that is infact a fire truck. It mustn’t look like what is seen in American Hollywood movies, it contains water and the nozzle has the capacity to emit pressurised water to quench raging fire.

Leave the looks of it and focus on the efficiency or what it can do. Why do you think the fire was curtailed?

If you are talking about the red truck then I agree with you but that water truck? Nooo

Bro let's imagine the fire is at the top of the building, is that truck fitted with a ladder? is that truck fitted with the necessary equipment to battle large fire?
Do you think the former minister of aviation was playing by buying those trucks? would you have said this if it was used by Lagos State Government or FG?
Business / Re: Ebonyi State International Market On Fire (Picture) by 3ple9iner: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ebubu:

Do you know one fire fighting truck can quench two buildings on fire. And it’s just one building that you want all the fire trucks in South East to quench.

Ebonyi is well equipped that’s why there was timely response and reaction to the fire, with the disposal of a fire truck on site at the moment.

Some states no fire truck in the civil service, and will have to borrow from a neighbouring state, before it arrives fire don achieve em mission.

Thank God for the men of fire service who came with right timing. Thank God no life was lost.

Sir I'm sorry but this your excuse is lame.

First the idea of having more than one fire truck in a fire scene is not for showoffs but to be prepared incase of any eventualities, Imagine what was burning is a chemical or a flammable substance, would one truck be enough?

Secondly, you don't compare yourself to those below you but to those above you.

I witnessed a fire incident in the Egbeda area of Lagos state, Just one shop but two fire trucks were on ground, these is what states should be emulating.
Romance / Re: Old Discord Accounts Needed by 3ple9iner: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
Politics / Re: Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness by 3ple9iner: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
Gossiphub:

Unreasonable comment.
Like you don't know the FG has repented terrorists under her payroll?
So you are a supporter of government paying "Repentant terrorists?"

1 Like

Politics / Re: Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness by 3ple9iner: 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Gossiphub:

Atleast those in Abia were compensated.
Did Lagos compensate her own ?
You never mould block before na why you deey yarn dust.
Ode
So bandits and terrorists should be given amnesty?

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Why Is Arab Nations Not Accommodating Palestine? by 3ple9iner: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2023
So people in Benue and Niger should leave their land for Fulani herdsmen?

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by 3ple9iner: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Israel07:

Israel military overhyped? You are just another Muslim terrorist, it was a trap by Israel and you terrorist fell hard for it, Israel now an opportunity to lay claim to Gaza and occupy it till forever. The whole world united can't defeat Israel not to talk of rags like Iran and Turkey. Iran that's already crying to UN or which one?
A trap that has caused them 800+ of their citizens? Israel might have know about an imminent attack but the when and where is what they knew nothing about.

Imagine Niger attacking Nigeria and then the presidency response is that they wanted Niger in their trap before they can invade them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Why Is NLC Always Favouring Federal Government Workers? by 3ple9iner: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
They are still active in some states.
My pain is just in the private sector, the NLC should be the championing on better welfare for workers in the civil service and also in the private sector but no their focus is on FG because most of them are employees of the FG so they basically fight for their pockets.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Hate Him Or Love Him; This Is The Best INVESTIGATIVE Journalist In Nigeria. by 3ple9iner: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
What has he investigated that has indicted anybody? The certificate issue, with all his noise nothing and most if what he does is what any right thinking Nigerian who is ready to search for knowledge should do on issues but no we don't, this is the reason why after his investigations his conclusion is always tailored to what people want to hear.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: Finally Uncovered A Treasure Chest On The Internet by 3ple9iner: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2023
ibrahimoyeboade@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 24 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.