Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,652 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

3pside's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3pside's Profile / 3pside's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Business / Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by 3pside: 8:07am On Nov 10, 2016
My fellow MMM participants please do not panic because that is what the armed robbers in house of Rep/banks want.Why Dogara no go EFCC or step down to b probed.Na dis MMM way wan give me money to buy rice and chicken dis Christmas dem wan disturb meanwhile dey r planning how much dey will share from d Federal purse for Christmas and will not give me or d masses a dine.God punish dem.
Business / Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by 3pside: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2016
I am so furious and wish i can lay my hands on the stupid REP members.Criminals dat ave no feelings for the masses,all this while companies/banks have sacked workers what have dey done.it seems their investments with banks are no longer yielding them profits by reaping off the masses with high interest rates and see MMM as an obstacle to their greed and their fears of everyone becoming financially free and not bowing to them as slaves.MMM pays and long live MMM.

1 Like

Business / Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by 3pside: 7:51am On Nov 10, 2016
May dey b struck with diseases that have no cure.Stupid set of Legislators reaping off the masses everyday with seating allowances,free houses.The over 200 percent they get for allowances is not scam.People have lost their jobs/receive half salaries but they receive theirs in full and excess.I got a loan from d stupid banks and was owed salaries 4 over 4 months by the government immediately money was paid d banks took everything not leaving a dine,now the way the masses are surviving through MMM to forget d poor economy dat has left families wit no food on the table is a great concern for dis Reps.Until we stand up and say enough to our bad leaders we cannot get it right in dis country.Abi Jibrin dey call big big money since say dem dey scam d country why dem no tell EFCC to probe.MMM pays.

1 Like

Autos / Re: . by 3pside: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Good day,pls any issues deciding to sell after 10 months nd where is d location.Tanx.
Business / Re: In Need Of Business Partner For A Profitable Business by 3pside: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2016
So wats ur no
Politics / Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by 3pside: 3:38am On Jul 15, 2016
IamPatriotic:
The idiot wants to put records straight for the fear of Jagaban, he wan die?
Fear of who...Is he God.Pls say sometin else
Autos / Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by 3pside: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2016
Good morning,pls how much is a Dvd nd also reverse camera 4 a 2007 camry
Autos / Re: Free Vin Checks And Reports Sponsored By Auctionexport.com by 3pside: 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Good afternoon bro,pls kindly assist me with dis vin check-4T1BE46K47U560175.God bless u.
Politics / Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by 3pside: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2016
blueto:
He is "fighting corruption", why is he being prejudice in his modality against corruption ?

You call a premeditated diabolic and reprisal fight against the opposition party and his political adversaries the act of "curbing corruption"?

Why are there no current probe and inquisitions by EFCC against his affiliate APC comrades such as Ameachi, Timipre Sylva,

others that have so far being indicted with substantiations of being culpable of peculation?

Are you saying all APC members are infallible?

If not, what happens to Buhari's post-election averment: "I am for everybody and for nobody"?
No mind d yeye FG,even if it takes 4-8 yrs from now i will surely probe dis APC govt..
Politics / Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by 3pside: 7:56am On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
These are PDP Agents?

More like the "Killer Squads" from the Government house, sent to take direct charge of all the election materials. What party "AGENT"can afford a 2016 Infiniti QX80?or a 2015 G-wagon? or a 2016 Lexus GX-470? this are very expensive toys to be even used for electioneering purposes.

So, this tells me that whoever sent them, has plenty of money to waste.

If they like, they should bring their mattresses, wives and their concubines to the INEC Office, this does still not stop the fact the the APC will not only win this election, but WIKE will cease to be the Governor via a "STATE OF EMERGENCY"

Wike's final days 89% loading.
HungerBad heading to psychiatric ward 200% loading..ewu
Politics / Re: Amaechi Visits Eze Robinson Who Was Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State - Photos by 3pside: 9:07am On Mar 18, 2016
austinvsb1:
F#cking ignorant and dull trolls are gradually making NL a intellect-diminishing place to visit.. Imagine the set of comments upthere from some persons (or someone) that should be literate enough to make objective observations!

Feck!

U r so dull ur very self nd as ur leader Ameachi said ur non literate cos u went 2 skool dat is if u did nd do not know anytin.So u mean Ameachi nd co r not guilty of causing trouble to warrant a state of emergency.A man dat so desperately wants Wike out at all means will go at any length to achieve anytin moreover d military has been dispatched to Rivers while Benue is heating up with no comment from dem...ppl ave suddenly turned saints...Atiku,OBJ,Ameachi,Tinubu.if d past govt had carried on like dis will dey b n power.Pls go nd read ur books or fetch water 4 ur parents.
Politics / Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by 3pside: 8:51am On Mar 18, 2016
olatade:
Just tell us how it all went in ekitigate brouhaha so you stupid governor will face d music
How many investigations has d DSS done in all d states rigged by APC or u mean they all won cos of their hard work or love by d ppl. Dis DSS ppl forget power can change hands tomorrow nd dey will b at d receiving end,if they like dey shld b professional or partisan na dem go suffer tomorrow.
Politics / Re: Security Operatives To Arrest Felix Obuah, PDP Boss by 3pside: 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tokety7:

Where u see maturity, I see a desperate fool prone to violence.
If he's a desperate fool then what r U...

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by 3pside: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
Una don come again o person dey clean sweat comot 4 em face afta em journy's una say na tears...
Politics / Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by 3pside: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
uchennn:

Sharap aand gerarahere! This project existed before the emergence of Wike as governor.
Ewu so as he completed it is bad...u beta go nd read ur skool books nd prepare 4 ur jamb exam nd leave adult gist 4 adults...A man comes in nd works una go talk em no work una go still talk...abi na Wike alone go enjoy d road?He has eased d suffering of road users so hail d man or keep quiet Ewu
Politics / Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by 3pside: 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tokt:
Amaechis Legacy. Shameless fool of a governor.
****wat is wrong in completing d work started by d previous admin...I pray ppl like u dnt get to d corridors of power cos na politics wit bitterness u go dey play...****
Politics / Re: Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) by 3pside: 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
johnmartus:
private Jet? what is source of his wealth for God sake? Mr president over to you
No he is righteous...DSS n EFCC don blind.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus by 3pside: 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
ovation232:
Oga go and answer your corruption charges and stop mentioning Lion of Ubima name.Wen Wike wen to Bori to instigate violence where were u?Common go and answer ur criminal case
Wen ppl like ur type comment i only feel sorry 4 d wasted fees on u
Celebrities / Re: Davido Stop Sleeping Wit Prostitues Without Condom -Yung6ix Friend Blasts Davido by 3pside: 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
It is fast becoming a full-blown war between rapper Yung6ix’s camp and HKN gang, all thanks to Davido’s relative, the rapper B-Red, who threatened to beat up Yung6ix for unknown reasons.

Two days ago, B-red posted a clip on Snapchat, accusing Yung6ix of being broke and wearing fake jewelries, before proceeding to make threats.
“I am going to Bleep you up,” B-red ranted at Yung6ix, unprovoked. “I will Bleep you and your crew up!”

Now, Yung6ix’s partner, Baddest DJ Timmy, has replied B-Red calling him a failed artiste that he has been reduced to a ‘video vixen’ and ‘back up singer’. And that’s not all. DJ Timmy short darts at HKN boss Davido, threatened to leak his secrets and accused him of sleeping with prostitutes.

See his rants above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/tell-davido-to-stop-sleeping-with.html
Abeg wetin dey wori dis ppl cos of money dem don make dem wan turn Americans musicians way dey fight nd kill dem selves.
Politics / Re: Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos by 3pside: 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided EVEN THO I DON'T SUPPORT THE SENSELESS KILLINGS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, THE PEOPLE OF THE SS/SE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A DIFFERENT REGIME FROM GEJ'S WEAK ONE. BUHARI AND BURATAI ARE MILITARY BLOODS AND WON'T BE INTIMIDATED BY CHEAP BLACKMAILS. NO MILITANT OR IPOD GROUPS WILL BE TOLERATED TO DISTRACT THE GOVERMENT. IF THE ARMY CAN WIPE OUT A SHIITE MUSLIM COMMUNITY IN THE
NORTH, WHO ARE THE MISCREANTS FROM THE SOUTH TO DARE BUHARI? I HOPE THOSE SUPPORTING TOMPOLO IN GBARAMATU KINGDOM CAN SEE A SAMPLE OF WHAT AWAITS THEM undecided
Pray 4 knowledge

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Obasanjo Awarded $841.6m Rail Project Without Mou –chinese Firm by 3pside: 8:22am On Feb 16, 2016
bandol:
It is high time melaye left Obasanjo alone else he would have himself to blame later. Politics is a game that should be played with wisdom
My friend go nd sit down wat do u mean by dat so he shld b left to act as a saint whereas he's d grand theft auto.Pmb shld beta probe him to show dis corruption fight is 4 real.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: PDP Gets Attacked On Twitter, Check This Out (photo) by 3pside: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
duchess02:
u re d real Zombie I swear,anybody who can still boldly support PDP afta all d damages dey did to dis country is a certified zombie,cos supporting PDP afta all d damages dey did to dis country is d true definition of zombie

My friend abeg stop all dis Grammer wic planet u dey since abi u no dey read.PDP corrupt PDP corrupt wic ppl bin dey d PDP run d country down no b ur so called APC members.so ur knowledge of PDP corrupt na d name not d ppl dat make up d party.Sorry 4 u.
Politics / Re: PDP Gets Attacked On Twitter, Check This Out (photo) by 3pside: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
When we say PDP ruined d country 4 16yrs...abeg wic ppl dey APC dey preach change no b same PDP Senate President,REP Speaker,Sokoto Gov,Minister of transport etc pls a leopard cannot change it's skin.
Politics / Re: Profile Of Justices Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria by 3pside: 10:43am On Feb 04, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Odili's wife responsible for all the fraud judgements. Let's see what happens to her in the next six months

My friend go hug transformer..

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Recent Supreme Court Judgements - International Embarrassment by 3pside: 10:17am On Feb 04, 2016
CACAWA:
that is not how jurisprudence works.

You can't punish a Trial Judge because you do not agree with his opinion.

If proof of bribery is substantiated, so be it. But to say because he felt party A was right, and you at the supreme court feel part B was right, so the juniour judge must be punished...what impetus.

The only reason the Supreme court is arm twisted into making this sort of decision is because of the mistake it made in the Rivers case.

In the Rivers case, they held that the use of Card reader was not a constitutional provision and so cannot be tendered as evidence as to whether or not an election truly held or didn't.

That opinion was enough to make all riggers win their case.

This opinion is against what the Tribunals and appeal Courts held, and although one may argue that truly the card reader was not mentioned in the electoral act or constitution, it is understandable that the act grants INEC the right to organise it's affairs. Hence, any method it deems fit for Identifying a registered voter should become Law and Binding.

When I heard that Fmr Gov. Peter Odili's wife is a Justice of the Supreme Court...I just LAUGHED
So wat did Odili's wife do she stepped aside cos of ur type..supreme court gave a ruling dat is fair how can d appeal court give a ruling n Lagos nd den change d rule n Rivers.So is d chief justice also biased.
Politics / Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by 3pside: 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Thank God no life was lost...Oya LIE LINUS. MOHAMMED GEJ planted it when he went 4 campaign in Edo state.
Politics / Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by 3pside: 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Can't people be reasonable since dis govt came on board no day passes without calling GEJ so that attention and questions won't b asked about their lack of effort in moving d country forward.8 months after notin bin achieved...8months GEJ did not buy weapons...9th month he did buy non functional...dem don make una 4get all d promises way dem neva fit deliver...na so una go continue to hear 4 d nxt 3yrs o..nobody talking abt 5k for unemployed anymore.
Politics / Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by 3pside: 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
arresa:

He actually did. He bought unfit for battle crap that can not carry or deploy weapons.

Thanks to our ingenious military men for engineering around that rubbish.

Mr sabi u dey dere 2 knw if na true ur APC oga dem dey talk.u don take up d matter.
Politics / Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by 3pside: 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mr Man keep quiet,dis is a govt dat lies on daily basis and ur supporting Linus.
Politics / Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by 3pside: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
kenonze:
Most of you bashing Lai Mohammed do not have idea with it takes to be a minister of Information.
None of u have ever held a small position like PRO of ur village meeting/union.

What Lai Mohammed said is not far from the truth. Its very obvious just that when someone u hate makes a comment, it will never taste fine in ur system.
U b fool
My anger with GEJ is that he overpriced the obsolete items he bought. Had it been they were bought at right price, I will be asking Lai Mohammed which one have ur government bought so far
Politics / Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by 3pside: 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Won't b surprise if Africanus is responsible for d bombing since he is an active APC member we all in Bayelsa know of his relationship wit APC candidate in Bayelsa.in fact how come d APC card carrying militants have no allegations against them,all living n big houses and driving good cars.Come down to Bayelsa and c d kind of building Africanus built wit d name General boldly written.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.