Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Does God Really Answer Prayers? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Really Answer Prayers? (13228 Views)

Does God Answer Prayers Of The MIND? / Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience / God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Ilekokonit: 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
Anusiemgood:

I have prayed for this job which I have already completed every requirements but till now,nothing is showing up and is trying to ruin my relationship... How do you think I will feel seeing another man getting married to the only woman I have desired for in this life..

If the woman genuinely loves you, she will not leave you and get married to another man simply because you are yet to secure a job. If she is capable of doing that then she is not the one for you and she will leave any husband she ends up marrying the moment he loses his job. Or do you think there is a job for life anymore ??

Brother please keep hoping for a good job but don't let anyone including society, your fiancee or her family pressurise you just because you are yet to get a job. If she is pressurising you even though she sees the economic state of Nigeria, then you have to push back and get your peace of mind back. Marriage is not a do or die affair and fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Anusiemgood(m): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ilekokonit:

If the woman genuinely loves you, she will not leave you and get married to another man simply because you are yet to secure a job. If she is capable of doing that then she is not the one for you and she will leave any husband she ends up marrying the moment he loses his job. Or do you think there is a job for life anymore ??

Brother please keep hoping for a good job but don't let anyone including society, your fiancee or her family pressurise you just because you are yet to get a job. If she is pressurising you even though she sees the economic state of Nigeria, then you have to push back and get your peace of mind back. Marriage is not a do or die affair and fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
Thanks
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by tealaw(m): 1:30am On Oct 15, 2017
Yes, only you need to gain access first. Say in the name of Jesus.

You were doing it wrong
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
alwells:
This is a question I have been asking myself for a very long time and yet I have failed to really find an answer to it. so I ask you who really knows this God and who reads his book, DOES GOD REALLY ANSWER PRAYERS? if Yes, How Does one pray to him for him to really answer. Countless Times have I prayed and it just seems they fall on deaf ears.

I want to know the secret if there's any
God said He does not answer the prayers of sinners/unrighteous — not even their petitions for the forgiveness of sins are granted by Him. Rather, He made it known that He will only answer the prayers of the righteous — we are talking all, not some, of the prayers of the righteous here. So, if you want God to answer your prayers, what you first need to do is meet His standard of righteousness, and yes, you cannot obviously pray yourself righteous. No, instead, righteousness in God is contained by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Law, and the Constitution in the Kingdom of God, and this involves a complete change of lifestyle through years of devotion to the work. There is no other way. undecided
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
zuto4u:
■ My brother, the answer is yes, He does answer prayers. U claim to have faith in him yet u still doubt if he actually answer prayers, who is fooling who? Remember that he sees your heart and knows u more than you know yourself. There's no way u can claim to trust and have faith in him and at the same time doubt if he answer prayers. Remember Abraham and Job, they never doubted God, they believed and trusted in him even when they ought to had lost hope and finally God answered them and blessed them beyond their expectations. It doesn't matter how long you have been praying, continue to pray, believe and have faith in him and at the appointed time, he will show you why he is called God. And again, it also depends on the motive with which you are praying. Make sure your motives are right. Always be thankful to God and do not fail to ask for his forgiveness at all times before tendering your supplications. Study the Bible from time to time and endeavor to practice what you have studied. Seek the Lord with all your heart and every other thing shall be given unto you. MY BROTHER, I AM A LIVING WITNESS, GOD INDEED ANSWER PRAYERS.
1. According to God, He only answers the prayers of the righteous; the prayers of the unrighteous are an abomination to Him. So, it doesn't matter the motive behind the prayer, as what matters is whether or not you are righteous in God. Meaning that regardless of the motives behind the prayer, even your forgiveness prayers are not answered by God when the one saying such prayer is not already righteous. undecided

Abraham and Job were both righteous men and as such God was obligated by His Word to answer all of their prayers which is exactly what we are told that He did. undecided
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Kobojunkie: 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
kenyguy:
■ Its not just about whay your saying in you mouth, your subconscious mind need to be involved in it.
Read the book: power of positive thinking.
1. It does not mater what is in your subconscious, nor does it matter what you ate for breakfast or lunch before saying your prayer. The only thing that matters is whether you are righteous or not. That is all. undecided

According to God Himself, He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous as their prayers are an abomination to Him. God does not answer the prayers of a sinner, not even your prayers of forgiveness; God does not answer any of them. So long as one is not holy and righteous, one cannot and will not obtain answers from God. That is what God Himself made clear. What then did God say of the righteous? God said the petitions of the righteous are a delight to Him. He delights in granting the righteous all of the desires of their heart; it matters not what is in the subconscious of a righteous man as God delights in granting Him his every request. undecided
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Kobojunkie: 12:07am On Apr 04, 2023
Isaacenie:
■ Yes he does answer prayers. However you must pray in line with his will and work in line with your prayers. Have you also check your way of life? Is in line with his fundamental truth? Pls check Mathew 6 and see what Jesus said about prayers and and our ways of life. Pls for more information go to www.jw.org for more bible based answers on many questions and topic.
1. This is equally wrong doctrine. God's Will is HIs Law and simply praying in line with His Law, as you claim does not guarantee one answers to prayers since God never said such rituals are necessary. Rather, what God made clear is that the prayer of the unrighteous is an abomination to Him; He does not answer the prayers of sinners — not even their petitions for forgiveness are granted by God because of their sins which stand between them and God. undecided

Now, God does, however, say of the righteous that He delights in granting them their every request. God says that He will do for the righteous all they ask of Him — that is His Will for the righteous. So, it is not a matter of whether a prayer aligns with what you claim is the Will of God. Nor does it matter the countenance of the one saying the prayer. All that matters is whether or not the one asking is righteous or not. Again, God will never answer the prayer of the unrighteous. undecided
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Kobojunkie: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nemma:
■ The fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much. Op. My question to you.
1) how fervent is your prayer
2) are you righteous.
At times there are forces standing as barrier BTW man and their request. for instance Daniel in Daniel 10:11-13, “And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling. Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia [a demon] withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael [an archangel], one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.”
1. God said He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the prayers of sinners are an abomination to Him- Zechariah 7 vs 11 - 13 & Psalm 66 vs 17 - 18 & Isaiah 59 vs 9 - 21 & Isaiah 59 vs 1 - 8 & Proverbs 28 vs 9 & Isaiah 1 vs 10 - 20 & John 15 vs 1 - 11. So, it matters not whether a righteous man prays with all passion — fervently— God will never answer His prayer, no matter the motive or intent behind the asking. Of the righteous, however, God declared that He will grant them the very desires of their heart — all things whatsoever they ask Him they will receive. Clearly, only one thing matters when it concerns prayers and answers, and that one thing is righteousness. So long as a person remains unholy(sinner) and unrighteous God will never answer His prayers - not even a prayer meant to ask Him for the forgiveness of sins. undecided
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
mescan:
■ Prayers are spiritual entity, they don't die. Prayers you pray today, can work for you in years to come. Sometimes we pray, expecting results instantly, but God knows what is best at every given time. Just believe that your prayer is answered without doubt
1. Sadly, this doctrine has no place in the Truth of God. God does not wait years to answer the prayers of His own. This theory you cling to is instead of the doctrines and traditions of men, lies, which Jesus Christ warned you to steer clear of. undecided

God instead said that He does not answer the prayers of sinners and the unrighteous; the prayers of the unrighteous are an abomination to Him. He does not answer any of their prayers, not even their petitions requesting forgiveness of sins. God, on the other hand, answers all of the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their hearts - Proverbs 15 vs 29 & Psalm 145:19. undecided
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Kobojunkie: 12:30am On May 08, 2023
JAMES 4 VS 3 - Yo pray and ask but do not receive answers because u pray amiss, that u may spend it o n your pleasures. so all you're praying for is to get a job so as to keep your woman else she gets married to someone else? What if u get the job at last u still get sacked or the company falls under a moribund? Won't she still leave u at last and get married to another?
If she is the woman of ur dreams, why won't she stick with u and liaise with u and pray together? What happened to the promise of "for better for worse".
Maybe It's not really God's will for u to get the job at pronto, exercise patience and seek His will. I myself once prayed 4 a bank job, fulfilled all criteria and prayed with fastings but at the end i still lost out. I was disappointed but after a while, i knew it wasn't God's will
Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of pleas. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who are loved by Him. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

You need to understand the meaning of the word "amiss" in order to realize what James was instead trying to tell you in that verse that you pulled from his epistle. If you consult Webster's dictionary, you will find that the word means to be in an imperfect state, a state that is not in the right order aka unrighteous.
Amiss

1. : not being in accordance with the right order. : faulty, imperfect.
What James was saying in that verse is that the reason you do not receive from God is that you are asking in an unrighteous state—a state that is not in accordance with God's mandate of righteousness. So, clearly, you cannot benefit anything from remaining in an unrighteous state as far as God is concerned. That is what God said, and James reiterated it in that verse there. undecided
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On May 09, 2023
PROPHETmichael:
I am a product of an answered prayer.
Same applies to billions on the planet. A lot of these things have to do with perspectives. undecided
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by PROPHETmichael: 6:33pm On May 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Same applies to billions on the planet. A lot of these things have to do with perspectives. undecided

Those billions on the planet are also a product of answered prayer. Do you know why Atheist gets away with their stupid mundset etc? It's simply because over 2000 yeara ago, a prayer was offered on their behalf as it is written, "Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing".
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On May 09, 2023
PROPHETmichael:
■ Those billions on the planet are also a product of answered prayer.
■ Do you know why Atheist gets away with their stupid mundset etc? It's simply because over 2000 yeara ago, a prayer was offered on their behalf as it is written, "Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing".
1. There isn't an ounce of truth to that claim of yours given that only about a quarter of the population professes to be of the religion of Christianity where everything seems to be about prayer for you lot. The rest of the world enjoys pretty much the same so-called blessings and favors you lot claim to have and without a prayer or belief in God. undecided

2. I really don't care what you think of those who don't believe as I am instead trying to get you to realize that God pours out the very same mercy/kindness He does on you religious individuals on the unbelievers as well. So, when you pretend it is all because because prayer, you insult God who instead made it known that He does answers the prayers of the Unrighteous. undecided
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Kobojunkiee: 10:14pm On May 11, 2023
Godson201333:
■ Yes God answers Prayers ,Im a living soul...If no be for God ...check my moniker !!
Again, the same applies to billions on the planet. A lot of these things have to do with perspectives. undecided
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Templee333(m): 10:25pm On May 11, 2023
The only way to know the answer is when malaria comes, don't go and get drugs, just close your door and pray inside. After that you will be able to tell if God answer prayers
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Kobojunkiee: 4:20pm On May 15, 2023
■ God answers prayer. Everything depends on your mentality, if persumed God is listening to your prayer, you are plausible and if you think he's not, you are also right. i see no reason why you will pray and still doubt in your heart. of course, sin is also a factor that hinder your prayer request. NB=> Have you thank him for what he has done for, before asking him another or are you the type that complain all time?
You can pray amiss but you can't praise asmiss. Praise The Lord.
For God, this is more than just about your mentality as He explained in Isaiah 1 and Isaiah 59. You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, "good" work, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness), and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of pleas. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who are loved by Him. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Kobojunkie: 3:07pm On May 18, 2023
yomi007k:
This is happening to me....thank u
Rather, what happened to you is God's mercy and compassion which He pours out on even the wicked and ungrateful every single day finally reached you that point in time. undecided

You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by yomi007k(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Rather, what happened to you is God's mercy and compassion which He pours out on even the wicked and ungrateful every single day finally reached you that point in time. undecided

You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided

God answers my prayers and if he does not , thats my business.

Stay in your lane and mind your business.

Holier than thou folks.
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On May 18, 2023
yomi007k:
■ God answers my prayers and if he does not , thats my business. Stay in your lane and mind your business.
Are you saying that God lied then? It is OK if you believe He lied then undecided
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by yomi007k(m): 4:34pm On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you saying that God lied then? It is OK if you believe He lied then undecided

Go f.ck yourself man. Don't quote or talk to me..
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On May 18, 2023
yomi007k:
■ Go f.ck yourself man. Don't quote or talk to me..
So I take it then that you believe God lies then but your pastors and mogs who fill your heads with these tales about how God answers your prayers, tell you the truth. undecided
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On May 19, 2023
vic4real22:
if u don't mind i would have love to invite u to this chuch in warri delta state, God delight gospel assembly chuch aka free indeed locating at police post in Orhuwhorun close to mofor junction. i promise u boss u will see undiluted raw power of God in your life, if only u can humble urself to come.
LOL...these lies cast God as a celestial nut case, you know that? undecided

Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Kobojunkie: 2:21pm On May 20, 2023
■ there is something amiss... Can you kindly tell us what u do pray for and fail to see answers.. Lemme share with u the right steps to answered prayers.
Stop trying to deceive yourself. God said it Himself that He does not answer any of the prayers of the unrighteous. There are no special steps to answered prayers as the only reason why God would not respond to an ask or a seek or a knock is simple, and it is unrighteousness, and no amount of praying or any other rituals can make that disappear. It is only through continuous obedience —faith— in the teachings and commandments of God that one can resolve this one problem. undecided
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Kobojunkie: 6:01am On May 22, 2023
■ But the bible says. If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. And. . Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous, no one who does what is right and never sins. So wetin you dey yarn madam?
1. Rather what the prophets whom Paul quoted in his letters said is that among the wicked, there is none without sin, and none of them righteous. undecided

Please stop lifting verses out of context to assert a meaning different from that intended by the author. undecided
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Kobojunkie: 9:08pm On May 26, 2023
Jabioro:
● Why not put him into test to know if he do. answered prayers or the wishes.. Like before t you go bed tonight tell him you don't want to wake up into this sinful world you are, you wanted to be at other side.. Let us know how you feel within when you make simple request.
LOL....

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who he loves. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2023
Nauttyprof:
■ God answers prayers and if you follow these two Biblical principles it will help a lot. Asides from faith in God, you need the following: Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. 1. You need boldness 1John 5:14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
2. Confidence The two requirements asides faith isn't the physical type but drawing strength from what God has said in His word and then approaching Him based on this. Remember, He honours His word. God bless you
So, God who instead said that so long as you remain unrighteous, He will not answer you, will be conquered by your boldness and confidence? Why do I keep getting the impression that a lot of you think God na mumu? undecided
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Nauttyprof(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, God who instead said that so long as you remain unrighteous, He will not answer you, will be conquered by your boldness and confidence? Why do I keep getting the impression that a lot of you think God na mumu? undecided

Do you have no job to the extent of looking for comments as far back as 2017? I don't understand why you want to blindly create issues just because of your position which looks silly.
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2023
Nauttyprof:
■ Do you have no job to the extent of looking for comments as far back as 2017? I don't understand why you want to blindly create issues just because of your position which looks silly.
Must I have a work-life like yours? undecided

The question is simple! So God who instead said that so long as you remain unrighteous, He will not answer you, will be conquered by your boldness and confidence? Why do I keep getting the impression that a lot of you think God na mumu? undecided
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Nauttyprof(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Must I have a work-life like yours? undecided

The question is simple! So God who instead said that so long as you remain unrighteous, He will not answer you, will be conquered by your boldness and confidence? Why do I keep getting the impression that a lot of you think God na mumu? undecided

You obviously have none. It is not for me to answer as your aim is to just look silly. Where in my comment did I knock off unrighteousness? So, please get a life. No one stops you from passing your own comment on the subject matter but deliberately trying to create issues on Bible matters just looks silly.
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2023
Nauttyprof:
■ You obviously have none. It is not for me to answer as your aim is to just look silly. Where in my comment did I knock off unrighteousness? So, please get a life.
■ No one stops you from passing your own comment on the subject matter but deliberately trying to create issues on Bible matters just looks silly.
OK, you have established that I don't have one, so can we get back to the issue which is what you really think of God here? The question is simple! So God who instead said that so long as you remain unrighteous, He will not answer you, will be conquered by your boldness and confidence? Why do I keep getting the impression that a lot of you think God na mumu? undecided

2. Correction! This isn't a "bible matter: as it is instead to do with assertions you made regarding that which concerns God. undecided
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Nauttyprof(m): 5:22am On Jun 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OK, you have established that I don't have one, so can we get back to the issue which is what you really think of God here? The question is simple! So God who instead said that so long as you remain unrighteous, He will not answer you, will be conquered by your boldness and confidence? Why do I keep getting the impression that a lot of you think God na mumu? undecided

2. Correction! This isn't a "bible matter: as it is instead to do with assertions you made regarding that which concerns God. undecided

You are not helping yourself and I can't help you. If after my last comment, you still feel this way then, you have problem. That problem is simple, you love issues and not teaching the word of God. Comprehension is missing in you.
Re: Does God Really Answer Prayers? by Kobojunkie: 5:26am On Jun 02, 2023
Nauttyprof:
■ You are not helping yourself and I can't help you. If after my last comment, you still feel this way then, you have problem. That problem is simple,
■ you love issues and not teaching the word of God. Comprehension is missing in you.
But I never asked for your help at all. I simply asked you how boldness and confidence factor when God made clear that the one and only thing able to hinder your prayers is your unrighteousness? undecided

2. As one who loves teachings the word of God , and not lies, explain then how God's Truth csme to be twisted by you down to a matter of boldness and confidence. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Good Friday: Is It Really Wrong To Eat Meat? / What Are The Words In The Bible That Scare You Most As A Christian? / Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.