Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (39005 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by cuedish: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
ask him these simple question:
- why should you want to have my login detail?!
- if you dont trust me, cant i open my FB profile so you can check in IN MY PRESENCE?
- what next will your low self esteem insecure self ask of me, when you find nothing incriminating on my FB?
- give me a good reason why i should keep dating a man like yourself who doesnt trust me?!

sometimes you just have to get rid of the poisonous people in your life.

It's easy to say ...�

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by kingsilly(m): 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
Benita27:
Your ex must be very foolish. Giving you her pussy like you've paid her bride price.

Mtcheew!.
She's actually giving everyone according to him, so I must say her foolishness knows no bounds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Baso2019: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
All these people saying don't give him, so privacy is now a licence to cheat... Not supporting the guy but I believe she must have acted suspicious that prompted the guy to ask for such details, on a lighter note... if you give a guy your natural private part what is the big deal about facebook abi ur facebook account is worth more than ur pussy?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Give him, when he,s done checking and didnt find anything .. leave him ( i mean breakup with him) let him carry his suspicious madness to another girl
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
my sis, he might b insecure for asking alright, but clear his doubt by giving him d details.... if and only if u love him, and its a serious relationship. he might b suspecting something. no giving him alone might make him feel u are a cheat.

I see nothing wrong in giving him...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by makydebbie(f): 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
linearity:
Create a new profile and give him that one.
This comment made my night. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
firo08:
you sound like a cheat
So giving him her FB account would mean she isn't cheating?. Let me ask you sef, if your gf should demand for your FB and Instagram account detail, will you give it?.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Eginupe: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thebest12:
My boyfriend is always asking me my facebook logging details. And this is bringing misunderstanding between us. Please what should I do ? What takes you so long b4 seeking advise on NL.
By am just joining wats d best way of wlcmng new comers on NL
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Evestar200(f): 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
He should tell the reason why he is asking for your Facebook ID.

I gave out my Facebook ID to a total stranger because I trusted him and I don't have any secret thing am doing on my Facebook.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Greenbullet(m): 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Sure thang - no more skin-diving for me ever since I knew she was shagging the Operations Manager of our branch and some other guys. I bet she doesn't even suspect I know her 'little' secrets, 'cos I'm always acting ice-cool. I would have blown my cover if I had asked her to give me her login details or confronted her.
I too like you, this is what I do, I just dey use you for lashing purpose nothing like marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by 50shadesofme: 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
RELEASEUS:
Dont give him. You are a girlfriend not his wife. You are not under him. You have 100% equal rights with him. Stand your ground. If he wants to leave you please show the irresponsible idiot the door.
AMÉN!!! Haleluya

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
People can be so funny sha,,,,Sensitive/private info indeedgrin

Even d girl fit confam say d guy is jxt a luv sticker,,,a normal guy deeply in love.

And if u knw he's E-guy,,,,,then it's time 4 u to pay back.

The guy sef too mumu,,,loving a strange person gets limit,,,,,mtchewww
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by banmee(m): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
Only s.tupid people use facebook, instagram and twitter. How anyone would willingly put their personal lives on the internet for everyone to see beats the imagination.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Wisdomcity2017: 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Sure thang - no more skin-diving for me ever since I knew she was shagging the Operations Manager of our branch and some other guys. I bet she doesn't even suspect I know her 'little' secrets, 'cos I'm always acting ice-cool. I would have blown my cover if I had asked her to give me her login details or confronted her.
bro what are the procedures for the CIA thing??
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by diego101(m): 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
abelprice:
If your boyfriend is a g boy and your account is up 2 7 years.. Nor give am.. e get why.. undecided..

MAD MAN shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
Go to your message history, delete all your private chats history and give it to him but on the condition that he give you his own login details also
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by FroshJaynex(m): 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lewaluv:
Make fake account and give him that info.
See this one. na pikin d guy be abi

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Origin(f): 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Just ask for his phone password.

He will leave you and your login details alone!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Francis95(m): 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
ObaKlaz:
The guy sef slow. Just go CIA and hack into the damn thang without her knowing it! I just dey look my current babe, with all the sh.it wen she dey do for fb. I know everything. The babe get long mileage sha. I don't need to fuss over a beech. I don increase my banging rate. I'm dismissing her cheating ass next month!

is that really possible?

ObaKlaz, how did you hack her account? plz I'm curious
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by fyneguy: 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
BrainnewsNg:
Go to your message history, delete all your private chats history and give it to him but on the condition that he give you his own login details also

Hmmm ekun...Ddon
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by hokafor(m): 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Something must have prompted him to start asking for that,otherwise do u have any skeleton in ur private part?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by GallantGalaxy: 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Be careful with such men they do not make good husband. They are the sort who resort to domestic violence.

I can't think of someone asking me such, I go just take side eye look as in you talking to me and press the ignore button. If he goes there again na to ask for every log in details re email, ATM, facebook and we go test am too and then him go get mine.

Thebest12:
My boyfriend is always asking me my facebook logging details. And this is bringing misunderstanding between us. Please what should I do ?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thebest12:
My boyfriend is always asking me my facebook logging details. And this is bringing misunderstanding between us. Please what should I do ?
Think it through, if it's a serious relationship and your sure his the right one you better give him the password. If it's just boyfriend girlfriend relationship don't! Infact what are you hiding self I have all my girlfriends details including her whatsapp is hacked but she doesn't know this, after following her up for months I saw she was clean, I felt really guilty and made me love her the more. If I no marry her next year i fit die.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by dstar01(m): 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
ikp120:
Give it to him if he gives you his own.

guys I want to sell my bitcoin asap cos I need the money urgently...if you are interested then please contact me and I'll show you proofs, I reside in Lagos so I don't mind meeting up with prospective buyer if he/she reside here. Scammers pls stay off
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by dstar01(m): 11:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thebest12:

guys I want to sell my bitcoin asap cos I need the money urgently...if you are interested then please contact me and I'll show you proofs, I reside in Lagos so I don't mind meeting up with prospective buyer if he/she reside here. Scammers pls stay off
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Greenbullet(m): 12:08am On Aug 21, 2017
Francis95:

is that really possible?

ObaKlaz, how did you hack her account? plz I'm curious
if ur girl uses an Android, its too damn easy.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by jaxxy(m): 12:09am On Aug 21, 2017
Thebest12:

Simple tell him to give u his also. We gud bt actually its not needed he shud get over his insecurities abeg. R there reasons for him to so suspicious??
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 21, 2017
If you have nothing to hide login in his presence let him see there is no threat but I won't advise you give passwords until he becomes your husband if things go sour some people may go to extremes like hacking your Facebook I read on here someone even created a fake page to phish her own boyfriend so be careful when it comes to online profiles because one fight and someone can do a little damage on a world stage.

It's up to you
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by ardeneeran(m): 12:10am On Aug 21, 2017
Greenbullet:

How is it done?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Seth89(m): 12:11am On Aug 21, 2017
Hope you are not of those girls who stay on social media even till 2a.m? If you are that my the reason for your boyfriend suspicion.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Francis95(m): 12:12am On Aug 21, 2017
Greenbullet:
Yes she does.....so how do I hack the phone fb?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 21, 2017
Say no...shikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) / How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy / Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.