Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (39009 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
ObaKlaz:
The guy sef slow. Just go CIA and hack into the damn thang without her knowing it! I just dey look my current babe, with all the sh.it wen she dey do for fb. I know everything. The babe get long mileage sha. I don't need to fuss over a beech. I don increase my banging rate. I'm dismissing her cheating ass next month!
Kikikikiki. Baba how u take hack am na grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Op sef no serious, making a fuss as if they are married.

Then the bf abi fucvkmate no well. Such guys will still breakup at the end.

No be only facebook password, na watsapp password e need.

Smhhh.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by LordKO(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
If you've been faithful to him, don't give him and also kindly walkout of the relationship. Such a guy can never make a good partner in the long run. If at all you want to give it to him it should be strictly on your volition, not because he coercively demanded for it.

It hurts when someone you've been loyal to, continually metes out distrust or unappreciation towards you. Obviously you're dealing with a domineering guy. . . Prejudice, jealousy and insatiableness are some of their major hallmarks.

You owe him loyalty not servility. A healthy relationship never drain's either of the parties involved.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by blackbeau1(f): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
Depends on why he's asking and how long you've been dating. Personally, I see no problems with that.

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
"Logging" details indeed

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by ighodalonosa(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
It doesn't bring trust. I have the log in details of a friend of mine. Her Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo mail. it still does not change anything.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by noscarn91(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thebest12:
My boyfriend is always asking me my facebook logging details. And this is bringing misunderstanding between us. Please what should I do ?
you have a right to your privacy, even married couples have this right, if he can't trust you to be faithful in your relationship then i don't see why you still with that boy. Trust is very important in any relationship be it platonic or otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Viking007(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
blackbeau1:
Depends on why he's asking and how long you've been dating. Personally, I see no problems with that.
Same here. Its just a Facebook account, not Your atm password.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by youngfocus(m): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
RELEASEUS:
Dont give him. You are a girlfriend not his wife. You are not under him. You have 100% equal rights with him. Stand your ground. If he wants to leave you please show the irresponsible idiot the door.
Na ppl like u dey teach girl, hw to leave her boyfriend, if she leave him u don av d response 1 way u go dash am, nt all dose irresponsible nigga, way dey follow u for back oooo

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by ngwaba(m): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
Don't try it to avoid problems for yourself
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Allwility: 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Sure thang - no more skin-diving for me ever since I knew she was shagging the Operations Manager of our branch and some other guys. I bet she doesn't even suspect I know her 'little' secrets, 'cos I'm always acting ice-cool. I would have blown my cover if I had asked her to give me her login details or confronted her.
Just dump her mehn. Call her and tell her you've found all she's been doing behind you but dont tell her what it is you found. Watch her die silently. Life is too short. There are better ladies out there.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by dominique(f): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
By the time he uses your id to commit fraud and its you police and DSS are looking for, that's when your eyes will clear. If he's having trust issues, there should be ways he can sort t out without you having to release sensitive information. If he can't trust you, then he should find his way. Next thing he'll be asking for nudes.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Earthquake1: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
Your boyfriend reeks of insecurity.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by greggng: 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
tell him to go to hell is ur privacy.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by letusbepieces: 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
cococandy, ireneony, tylesh

U see wat am talking about over possessive behaviour?

This is how the madness start. Looking through phone is not enough or perfume smell, now it is facebook login.

Married or not, this is a good time to run. Abi is he ur parent/police? I sign up 4 enjoyment not discipline.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by DONADAMS(m): 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
lol...its no biggie..I've got bae's login details to all her social media accounts cause I registered her to all..and I've never logged on any....same with her..but my gallery dey cause problem no be small,she complains anytime she views it..buh we cool sha..we respect each others privacy!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Richy4(m): 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
Boyfriend right?? Just Give him ok...also ask him if he needs your ATM pin numbers or log in details mtchhwwww sad
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by wristbangle: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
ObaKlaz:
The guy sef slow. Just go CIA and hack into the damn thang without her knowing it! I just dey look my current babe, with all the sh.it wen she dey do for fb. I know everything. The babe get long mileage sha. I don't need to fuss over a beech. I don increase my banging rate. I'm dismissing her cheating ass next month!

grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Okoyiboz3: 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
ObaKlaz:

Baba, chow the babe without mercy. Na ur pension you dey collect.

Been there, done that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Apina(m): 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Since u have brought this issue to the public court of opinion, it would only be right that u tell us whether ur hands are clean or not, before we can tell u d next line of action.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by lilmax(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
it's very simple.... you guys should exchange each other pw,no stress....

don't give until he gives
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by abfalkolly(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thebest12:
My boyfriend is always asking me my facebook logging details. And this is bringing misunderstanding between us. Please what should I do ?
Give him now!wht ar u hiding for d dude?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by funshint(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Stupid....insecure boyfriend!!! *but u too make sure your ways are clean. But anyway that your BF is still an idiot!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by olayinkajnr(m): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
Don't give him. He should go and kill himself. Lansense and ingredients
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Burgerlomo: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
LOVEGINO:
Give him if only u don't ve any skeleton in ur cupboard.

I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by ardeneeran(m): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
ObaKlaz:

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by santafrancisco: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
what is d big deal sharing ur fb PW with ur guy..... I knw u re hidden a lot

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Triplel: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
He doesn't trust you
Thebest12:
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Tisevadon: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thebest12:
To me he asked for the password because he is feeling insecured.. .
Just clear his doubt and d password stuff will turn to an old story
Buh for those in serious relationships, please try to be faithful because yur partner observes yur moves. ..
Don't always think that you are on top of the game Cox he or she might be preparing his or her on how to disappear after he must have discovered that yuh cheat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by youngerikina40(m): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
Bad ass nigga
linearity:
Create a new profile and give him that one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos / My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � / Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.