Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (39008 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Klington: 2:37am On Aug 21, 2017
the guy wan take him hand kill himself with heart attack. Tell him if he loves his life, he should drop this idea cos he might not recover 4rm the shock that will strike him like thunder bolt for rest of his life.. U ladies ugly Facebook pages can reduce a man's life span by 30years.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Enskynelson(m): 2:49am On Aug 21, 2017
She's got mine and I have hers. It is no big deal if u two are serious persons who really wants to settle together. And stop listening to advices from all ladies cos most of them may not have had a good relationship. So, if yours is going well, it is because you do something they don't or you don't do what they do.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Jackossky(m): 2:52am On Aug 21, 2017
I would have advise you to give him,but I know that you have a huge skeleton in your cupboard and you don't want him to find out.

I have never seen a situation where a student that got A's in his exam is being asked to show his result and he/she is hiding it..In short he will be glad to show it... But if it is an F student,he will give 1000 reasons as to why he can't show you his result as you just did.
very typical of girls...

Anyway, My advise is
tell your bf that your grandfather died at the age of 145 years.He was able to live long because he minds his business and does not poke nose.

Then,tell him you will give him the next day if he ask
Trust me, he won't ask again.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by mascot87(m): 3:07am On Aug 21, 2017
All these bitches aren't loyal. You're all sick on the brain
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by mascot87(m): 3:09am On Aug 21, 2017
Thebest12:
My boyfriend is always asking me my facebook logging details. And this is bringing misunderstanding between us. Please what should I do ?

It shows you are a cheat and a flirt for you to come up with this. Change your ways disloyal girlfriend

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by RZArecta(m): 3:10am On Aug 21, 2017
Thebest12:
My boyfriend is always asking me my facebook logging details. And this is bringing misunderstanding between us. Please what should I do ?
boyfriend not husband, he should fûck off with his petty insecurity abeg cool
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by 1metre: 3:12am On Aug 21, 2017
undecided
Cheaters everywhere!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Threebear(m): 3:12am On Aug 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
I dey tell u! If to say she get brain, she suppose don dey suspect say I dey up to something, with d kyn pummeling and bashing wen I dey give her dis days... The stupid cheat!
Keep collecting STDs
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by tomdon(m): 3:12am On Aug 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
The guy sef slow. Just go CIA and hack into the damn thang without her knowing it! I just dey look my current babe, with all the sh.it wen she dey do for fb. I know everything. The babe get long mileage sha. I don't need to fuss over a beech. I don increase my banging rate. I'm dismissing her cheating ass next month!

Bleep are well please
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by midehill(m): 3:17am On Aug 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
The guy sef slow. Just go CIA and hack into the damn thang without her knowing it! I just dey look my current babe, with all the sh.it wen she dey do for fb. I know everything. The babe get long mileage sha. I don't need to fuss over a beech. I don increase my banging rate. I'm dismissing her cheating ass next month!

can u teach me how to hack
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Mayowaflex(m): 3:24am On Aug 21, 2017
[/right]
Tell him no, he's not even married you yet he is asking 4 log in details, see dear those are the kind of guys that start tailing their wife everywhere

[right]
quote author=Thebest12 post=59660115]My boyfriend is always asking me my facebook logging details. And this is bringing misunderstanding between us. Please what should I do ?
[/quote]
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by handsomenfrosh(m): 3:27am On Aug 21, 2017
Thebest12:

You guys should stop asking her if she has something hidden, am 90% sure she has... now look at how nervous she is rushing down here asking for what to do outa fear, we don't know if they are in Serious relationship or not..

And we guys don't just become insecure believe me , there are some people once they see you with a single slight mistake or high suspicion that somehow clear to them either through your character, they become insecure!!! and you don't make a mistake of not clearing urself if not , they will never trust you again!!!! ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Mayowaflex(m): 3:27am On Aug 21, 2017
I think its in d brain and not ON It

mas[i][/i]cot87:
All these bitches aren't loyal. You're all sick on the brain

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Cleff4u(m): 3:29am On Aug 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
guy emphasise me or lecture me on this CIA stuff. im lost there pls i need it to hack my babe acc too make i know where i dey go pls or u can as well inbox me cleff4all@gmail.com
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by handsomenfrosh(m): 3:32am On Aug 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:

pls teach me tooo oooo... oladapookusanya@gmail.com this gal don die if I learn this
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by bomb2060: 3:36am On Aug 21, 2017
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:52am On Aug 21, 2017
asking us what you should do means you're unfaithful.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by haybeeclassic(m): 4:21am On Aug 21, 2017
just give it to him.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Barzinime(m): 4:27am On Aug 21, 2017
What's the bad ass in that..won't the year the account was created show?
youngerikina40:
Bad ass nigga

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by shyman03(m): 4:37am On Aug 21, 2017
Give it to him....... What wrong with that

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Tobtex(m): 4:44am On Aug 21, 2017
itsmeurLady:

U have time!!!! Hack ke, hack ni? Is that even necessary Y go into a rship when u can't trust? It's pointless! Ok u shag the hell out of her and what next? Does that satisfy u? Nahh, it still doesn't change the fact that u ended up wasting time in a wrong relationship... for the sake of next time, pls look before u leap! No offense pls

Well said, but it doesn't always work like that. He chooses to Shag anyhow cos he has felt cheated on and to him he's already lost her. A wasted relationship, fine but he surely doesn't have total control over whether his partner would cheat or not. It always boils down to the nature and type of partner. I've seen relationships where the guy finds the girl cheating but they still made up, people could say it's stupid, but it's all about understanding that nobody is God as we are all humans.

Some people are just cheats by default, and no matter what you do, they will still cheat, while some, just find themselves dipping their hands dirty which they always feel remorseful about and are ready to make amends. Someone who shags multiple guys while in a relationship obviously is an unrepentant cheat!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Tobtex(m): 4:53am On Aug 21, 2017
Benita27:
Your ex must be very foolish. Giving you her pussy like you've paid her bride price.

Mtcheew!.

Why e come dey pain this one. Na your pussy them dey RAM? grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Tobtex(m): 4:57am On Aug 21, 2017
banmee:
Only s.tupid people use facebook, instagram and twitter. How anyone would willingly put their personal lives on the internet for everyone to see beats the imagination.

I sincerely don't know what to reply this backward person with undecided Are you fro Benue state? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Aliii(m): 5:12am On Aug 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
na so..na man you be�
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by nicelaw(m): 5:23am On Aug 21, 2017
Lewaluv:
Make fake account and give him that info.
And the guy ll be so dumb not to know it's a new account??
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by jo997: 5:31am On Aug 21, 2017
RELEASEUS:
Dont give him. You are a girlfriend not his wife. You are not under him. You have 100% equal rights with him. Stand your ground. If he wants to leave you please show the irresponsible idiot the door.

That adivce is too harsh.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by cheezy4real(m): 5:44am On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Maybe bcoz he got a trust issues.. undecided

He wanna see what u doing on FB (messenger) but if ur not guilty, sharing PW is not a big deal.. wink

Because she can't delete all the messenger messages? Anyway if she is pure, I wish her good luck �
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by amychoice(f): 5:47am On Aug 21, 2017
Give him and change the password later if u hav som some chat u don't want him to see delete it bf given it to him better put most of ur messages on archive after all his research u can change ur password tank me later
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by cheezy4real(m): 5:47am On Aug 21, 2017
handsomenfrosh:

pls teach me tooo oooo... oladapookusanya@gmail.com this gal don die if I learn this

See students ooo. Pls teach me too @ belchibez83@gmail.com
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by cheezy4real(m): 5:53am On Aug 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Sure thang - no more skin-diving for me ever since I knew she was shagging the Operations Manager of our branch and some other guys. I bet she doesn't even suspect I know her 'little' secrets, 'cos I'm always acting ice-cool. I would have blown my cover if I had asked her to give me her login details or confronted her.

Pls CIA STUFF OOO
Belchibez83@gmail.com
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by zoomman(m): 6:15am On Aug 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
I owe you a bottle of orijin and snake pepper soup...in two weeks for this confirm msg.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Sterope(f): 6:15am On Aug 21, 2017
Don't mind these people. Wife or not, it is none of his business. If he has a trust issue, it is only going to get worse. Your Facebook is a personal thing. Sharing your log in details is a choice, you may or may not share it with him Let it be your choice not his. Being in a relationship doesn't mean you should log in details with him. You are not obliged to give him even if he is ready to share his.

Thebest12:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos / Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. / My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.