Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (39007 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
ObaKlaz:
The guy sef slow. Just go CIA and hack into the damn thang without her knowing it! I just dey look my current babe, with all the sh.it wen she dey do for fb. I know everything. The babe get long mileage sha. I don't need to fuss over a beech. I don increase my banging rate. I'm dismissing her cheating ass next month!
lol, ur not serious
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Amajerry83(m): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
Give him
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Burgerlomo: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
Give him if you don't have nothing to hide and also request for his own too right there on the spot, they called it 50/50 period

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by akusum: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
Why,dont give him.if it will lead to break up fine.its ur personal life.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Maxvasia(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
But he is only a boyfriend and not a husband. I thought everyone has right to his/her privacy. I believe if he feels insecure, he shud get himself another babe. Izay simpu sturvs.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by tunesboyo(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Young03:

That's my guy,I like guys like you

I don't need long talk with any babe,I will just ha ck in and get wat I want

My ex was deceiving herself thinking she's deceiving me. I found out n increased the fûcking rate

16times a week

Banger lee grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thebest12:
My boyfriend is always asking me my facebook logging details. And this is bringing misunderstanding between us. Please what should I do ?
give it 2 him if he luvz u.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by NaijaElba(m): 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
ObaKlaz:
The guy sef slow. Just go CIA and hack into the damn thang without her knowing it! I just dey look my current babe, with all the sh.it wen she dey do for fb. I know everything. The babe get long mileage sha. I don't need to fuss over a beech. I don increase my banging rate. I'm dismissing her cheating ass next month!

Baba make we relate nah.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by firo08(m): 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
RELEASEUS:
Dont give him. You are a girlfriend not his wife. You are not under him. You have 100% equal rights with him. Stand your ground. If he wants to leave you please show the irresponsible idiot the door.
you sound like a cheat

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by itsmeurLady(f): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
ObaKlaz:

U have time!!!! Hack ke, hack ni? Is that even necessary Y go into a rship when u can't trust? It's pointless! Ok u shag the hell out of her and what next? Does that satisfy u? Nahh, it still doesn't change the fact that u ended up wasting time in a wrong relationship... for the sake of next time, pls look before u leap! No offense pls

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Korinnesta: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
ObaKlaz:
I go like learn this ur method dude

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thebest12:
My boyfriend is always asking me my facebook logging details. And this is bringing misunderstanding between us. Please what should I do ?

He's a boyfriend and not a husband. Tell him to go pound sand.

But Sister, please be honest with us. If this was Saraki, Otedola or Dangotes son will you be asking us?

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Burgerlomo: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lewaluv:
Make fake account and give him that info.

Habaa dis one weak me ooo

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
He doesn't truth u on the other hand are you cheating on him
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Flashh: 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lewaluv:
Make fake account and give him that info.
Yimu! Only a noob won't know it's fake/alternate account. Depends on the registered date and some other things.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by ThisKC(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
RELEASEUS:
Dont give him. You are a girlfriend not his wife. You are not under him. You have 100% equal rights with him. Stand your ground. If he wants to leave you please show the irresponsible idiot the door.

feminist spotted
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by 2017IMUSTWORK: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
ObaKlaz:
pm me the steps boss 0703820599 last number four
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Reference(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thebest12:

Donot make people an objective in life. Find a vision and pursue it rigorously. You are bound to discover quality people who will make a real difference in your life. Leave these dregs of society behind. A quality man on a mission has no time for such.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by crunchyg: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thebest12:
If I may ask, do you have any skeleton in your cupboard? If your answer is no then don't bother, give him and collect his own too
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Akwaudene87(m): 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thebest12:
your dating a yahoo guy and he want to change your password and info, he need a strong FB account
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by lilmax(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
itsmeurLady:

U have time!!!! Hack ke, hack ni? Is that even necessary Y go into a rship when u can't trust? It's pointless! Ok u shag the hell out of her and what next? Does that satisfy u? Nahh, it still doesn't change the fact that u ended up wasting time in a wrong relationship... for the sake of next time, pls look before u leap! No offense pls
this one is pained grin

lol @you shag me what's next grin

you just acted like his ex....but one question, how does he know he's in a wrong relationship if he doesn't search for wrong which then leads to break up? it would have been different if the search is futile

10 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Lexusgs430: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thebest12:

Do you have anything to hide?

Once you give him, ask for his too........
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by africanusvu(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thebest12:
.You again.last yr feb.ur boyfriend was too demanding.this yr aug.ur boyfriend demands facebonk code.maybe nest yr ur boyfriend wil demand for d 12th abortion.WHEN WIL U BABY CRY FOR BREAST?my friend go and adopt a man and beg 4 mariage.fool.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by segneyukk(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
RELEASEUS:

ha! eti binu..
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by SURElee(f): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Boyfriend, not even your husband. Tomorrow he will ask for your atm card details ba? That boyfriend should be too busy making money, advancing in His choosen career/ profession to bother about your passwords for social media accounts. Mschewwww!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by adaksbullet: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
Young03:

That's my guy,I like guys like you

I don't need long talk with any babe,I will just ha ck in and get wat I want

My ex was deceiving herself thinking she's deceiving me. I found out n increased the fûcking rate

16times a week
pls teaches me how I we hack mine babe fone too na

She his cheat on me angry angry angry angry

Obaklaz
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by africanusvu(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
IIIDIOT.But u dee giv am free toto.na ur code u no go giv.it means u code make more sense than ur toto.see ur life.ashawo kobokobo

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Vince77(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
ObaKlaz:

Im also reading my gf msgs on fb. Ur babe mileage dey learn where her own dey. She don shagged guys tire. Even last night someone shagged her. But me no dey bother cos i no even dey take her seriously before sef.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by braine(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
Earthquake1:
Your boyfriend reeks of insecurity.

What does it mean to not have 'insecurity"?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by MadCow1: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thebest12:

Tell him to give you his account login details and token, his phone pin and password and access to all social media and email accounts.

Seriously where una dey see these boys wey una dey fhuck? undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by eliadekx(m): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
go f**k papa ass h*le, hie dat 1 even tak concern pese[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos / Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. / My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.