Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (43180 Views)

Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by MrCork: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Yellowdayzee:

Lol honestly anything is better than being with you joor

angry
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by MrCork: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Yellowdayzee:

Lol honestly anything is better than being with you joor

^^^ this one don't have taste! undecided
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
MadCow1:

Why don't you give her Money to rent a place for two months.. angry angry angry

You don't have money for her accommodation yet you don't want her to stay in the one she has seen because you are afraid the guy might peniis her for the 2 months. grin

Uncle you can't eat your cake and have it. You either give her Money for accommodation or just pray that the guy she will be staying with is gay. Because even if na Church Brother wey be born again, when night come, rain start to fall, cool weather everywhere and all things are in correct order, oboy the guy go tumble your girlfriend anyhow.. And because ehn know say na only two months sure pass oboy na back to back lamba. Ehn fit even take leave from office just to make sure say by the time she dey come back your side, ehn done put at least 20,000 KM mileage on her Kongo.

Ewu Ozubulu. angry

thats a lot of distance coverd in a short period of time.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by amakadihot87(f): 10:14pm On May 19, 2018
bullabong:
yes u are being paranoid. Shes just a girl friend not yr wife.pls look unto greater things boy.
Abeg you help me see Amaka?
........which of the Amakas

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Mcslize: 10:56pm On May 19, 2018
pocohantas:

Reading comments here makes me weak, is this generation now so sex starved? Lord help your children.

You mean, once a guy and a girl are together, next thing is to start fukcing each other? Nawa! Na real wa!!!!

Who no go nor know. Definitely they will shag one day. Body no be fire wood. Even you yourself know. It's not advisable.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by bullabong(m): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2018
amakadihot87:
you my love.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by bullabong(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2018
amakadihot87 ppost=67707128:
baby I am sorry, pls forgive me.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by amakadihot87(f): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
bullabong:
baby I am sorry, pls forgive me.
......pls forgive me cos I forgave you
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by bullabong(m): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
amakadihot87:
......pls forgive me cos I forgave you
ok,i forgive you
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Flickzvill(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
My take on this is when ever your girlfriend is moving into her apartment try to be around to see and make friends with the friend of hers by trying to let him know that she is your woman and you love her I think he will understand more better and respect himself.
lmao grin
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by amakadihot87(f): 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
bullabong:
ok,i forgive you
..........thank you
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
amakadihot87:
..........thank you
wink
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by PenlsCaP: 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
amakadihot87:

Amy nwaoma kedu
?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) / The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? / Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.