Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (43181 Views)

Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by DONADAMS(m): 10:41am On Aug 21, 2017
hmmmmm..like the girl said above,,if you don't like the idea,then you should secure a place for her...I feel you bro,,me sef no go like am at all!!
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by MadCow1: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2017
oceanized25:
So my girl friend wants to go for industrial training, I.T, for close to two months in another state and she intends to stay at a male's house, this male she calls "family friend", bear in mind that he does not have a girlfriend or lady that stays with him, he lives alone, she says there is an empty room that she will own all through the duration of her stay so they won't be sleeping or staying in the same room.....

But the idea of her staying with this guy, that they are not related at all does not sit right with me, am not saying he will definitely make a pass or move on her or vice versa but these are members of the opposite sex.......

Am I just being paranoid?

Why don't you give her Money to rent a place for two months.. angry angry angry

You don't have money for her accommodation yet you don't want her to stay in the one she has seen because you are afraid the guy might peniis her for the 2 months. grin

Uncle you can't eat your cake and have it. You either give her Money for accommodation or just pray that the guy she will be staying with is gay. Because even if na Church Brother wey be born again, when night come, rain start to fall, cool weather everywhere and all things are in correct order, oboy the guy go tumble your girlfriend anyhow.. And because ehn know say na only two months sure pass oboy na back to back lamba. Ehn fit even take leave from office just to make sure say by the time she dey come back your side, ehn done put at least 20,000 KM mileage on her Kongo.

Ewu Ozubulu. angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by goodvision12(m): 10:41am On Aug 21, 2017
sinaj:
Hehe grin

I comment my reserve lipsrsealed
we are human being made of flesh and blood so there is tendency that anything can happen.If na me i wont allow her to go there.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by delors(m): 10:42am On Aug 21, 2017
Lol. The guy go f#$%k so Tay ur gf go forget her name. Since its a 2 month project for the guy, the way he go take handle ur gf knowing that she's gone in 2 months eh.. cry u no go fit.

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by okerekeikpo: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2017
U just dashed ur friend a sex mate
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by 1metre: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2017
I still cant fathom how human nature has become so barbaric in nigeria that two mature opposite sex cant cohabit without people thinking otherwise . Op, u need to change your thinking. U attract what u are. As for me, i can stay comfortable with a lady who is not my girlfriend without noticing her romantic nature. Maturity encompass growing into adulthood.

5 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2017
Alphamale2017:

u are very wise . the way people stress that talk of " trust " in relationship makes me tired . trust does not deny reality . u may trust her sooo soo much that she won't cheat
but that does not deny the reality that some guys think with their dick . what if he forces himself on her ??

does the trust these guys are hammering on covers for that scenario ?? of course not .

people always over stress that "trust" talk whenever relationship issues come up . without looking at reality .

u are wish tho . I feel fulfilled that someone understands from this perspective . I feel so happy . this is the same thing I was explaining to a female friend trying to weather the storm in her relationship a few days ago an I felt like she didn't get my point .

people always over stress this I trust him , he trusts me kind of talk in relationships without considering the actually .

its 2am over here , I can go to bed now . I feel fulfilled that someone understands what I was trying to explain a few days ago .

you are really smart .

we just can't deny the reality that lots of guys reason with their dicks and can go any length .

6 months nor be 2 weeks oh
The person you trust would still end up cheating on you, so I don't see how trust was the op's problem.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Intrepid01(m): 10:42am On Aug 21, 2017
For her to think of staying with a guy says it all...enjoy it while it last bro....
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2017
Too many funny comments here.

The subject of discussion here should be Trust

Nothing more, nothing less.

I have a personal experience of a girl that turned down a job because of accommodation. Of course she had the option of staying with a friend of the opposite sex, she knew the Boyfriend doesn't trust her so she by herself came out clean to me on why she rejected the offer. It's been 6 months now and she still doesn't have a job and the Boyfriend has broken up with her grin grin grin

If you're reading this, chances are you'd be faced with similar situation. Just use your head and be sure you're not the only one taking the L.

Real Men don't take advantage of your situation, they help you and expect nothing in return.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Kendroid: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2017
They don't necessarily need to stay and sleep in the room before anything can happen!wink

just pray d Niqaz preek is not bigger than urs, so d hole will remain same!! tongue
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Tororo: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2017
This is not a good idea, should be discouraged, actually.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by teflonjake(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2017
A tempting situation bro!

You getting her an apartment of her own, won't eradicate the possibility of her sleeping with the male friend, the question I want you to ask yourself is this, do your trust your girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by kpaofame: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2017
Winter is Coming grin grin grin

And when it comes she will have someone to keep her warm even if it just for one night undecided undecided undecided

It not just about trust...playing live Temptation by P-square

Terrible situation to be in....
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Jabioro: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2017
You dey fear or you dey jealous.. Se won to ri re dabe fun ni ...
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Burgerlomo: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2017
greatnaija01:
Bros for naija today we can officially call u the assistant boyfriend cos she will not come back the same way o.... KONJI is real and with distance she will bond with that guy like james bond and the guy will claim a space in her heart like Caretaker..... and that is how she will think twice about you and compare u both o. She may come back to u but many things will be hidden and her character will change during those six months.

Wow! This dude got a lot of experience about relationships. I duff my hat for the relationship expert.

Feel bad for you bro but next time make money first before making love so u can afford it.

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by greggng: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2017
oceanized25:
So my girl friend wants to go for industrial training, I.T, for close to two months in another state and she intends to stay at a male's house, this male she calls "family friend", bear in mind that he does not have a girlfriend or lady that stays with him, he lives alone, she says there is an empty room that she will own all through the duration of her stay so they won't be sleeping or staying in the same room.....

But the idea of her staying with this guy, that they are not related at all does not sit right with me, am not saying he will definitely make a pass or move on her or vice versa but these are members of the opposite sex.......

Am I just being paranoid?

Don't deceive ur self conji doesn't respect anyone. You cannot ve food in ur house and refuse to eat it. If she doesn't give out willingly, the guy will rape her which ever way she is giving. Pls rent a house for ur girl friend away from that guy otherwise good bye to ur relationship. If my landlord can even attempt to rape my girl while I was away on nysc. Urs na small package

3 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Bamz(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2017
Yellowdayzee:
Ok since you don't feel comfortable... Did you offer her an alternative solution sad

Can you get her another place to stay?

Don't point out a problem without a solution undecided

How many cans of Orijin zero do you want? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Ghnaija(m): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2017
Benita27:
This really has nothing to do with trust but jealousy which is a normal human feeling among spouses.

Whether family friend or not, it's not advisable to live under the same roof with someone of the opposite sex 'cause one can't really tell what would happen. Certain unplanned events just happen. The op doesn't have a choice 'cause whether he likes it or not, she'll still stay with the guy 'cause her mind is made up, his best option is to offer her where to stay while she's there.
but even though the guy gets her another place to stay, the girl is still out of the guys coverage they. Can still meet each other, if they wish without the bf approval
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Codes151(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2017
Bro! Try and focus on better goals in life. Even if she's a queen and so faithful to u, just know she'd still cheat or sth! Only reason she's staying with that dude is cuz she trusts him, been chatting with him and they so into each other! ..... sorry man

2 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by vertueptime: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2017
Free kpekus for the guy free of charge
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Truckpusher(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2017
This is what I call rough play but op calm down because no matter what will happen, your girl friend will wash it for you before you can enter.
She can't be careless not to clean it up . grin grin
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by tyson98: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2017
vertueptime:
Free kpekus for the guy free of charge
I dey teyu
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Burgerlomo: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2017
[quote author=favourmic post=59670188]

Guy are you sure you be man? Cant you think? [/quote

grin]
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by ucheuzor1(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2017
jomagibs:
tie a red robe to your waist when the robe becomes blue then you know the otherwised happened.

someone is trying to render a helping hand to another that's not his sister or Bea in a country wia brothers forget each other you're here been paranoid .. beta use your paranoid and pay for a hotel or you rent a room and provide her the needful..

you have trust issues and it has eaten very deep in you. just few months and your shivering..
Guy you are talking trash. Its normal feeling for any guy in this situation to feel like this.

No matter how much the girl loves him, she might just fall into another guys temptation OK. Your point about lack of trust shows u don't know much about relationship.

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by COdeGenesis: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2017
i actually had same issue. My ex offered me accomodation,i had to stay with her for 2months, it wasnt easy,temptation up and down. But nothing happened though,d guy is just being insecure or jealous
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Davyyd1987(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2017
I'm sorry to say this. Never allow your girlfriend stay with another guy talking from experience. They have planned it before she told you he's a family friend. 6 months is not six days. If I were the guy too especially in Ekiti state where there is too much cold every time. I go hammer the girl with my kondo. Never trust a lady even if she says she's a family friend. My girl friend told me the same thing before I could they have been kissing and having sex with each still she still tell me he's a friend until I got to know. Be warned

2 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by sinaj(f): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

if i have any issues that bothers me, i communicate with my woman specifically about what/how/why it is a bother... thats the 1st step into finding a solution to any issue. if your woman cares for you, she will understand and seek for an alternative (unless she is a hoe planning the whole thing).

the dude is confused about it but yet is such a chicken that he cant even tell his babe about it?! what kind of failed r/ship is this?! no wonder he doesnt trust her.
See the thing is that we don't even know how old this girl is nd op doesn't wnt to tell the girl his fear to avoid bringing up trust issues matter which am sure the girl raise.

The girl might be innocent here but what about the guy?
Can he control himself? What if he locks her out one night or even overpower her will the girl be able to tell him out of shame?

Op better rent a house for her even if it's mud house o!
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Bestlily(f): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2017
Benita27:
Your post is hammered on trust. What if he trust her and she could close her legs but the dude forces himself on her?.

My dear everyone here seems to forget that,but just hammers on the girl being untrustworthy
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by gabe: 10:50am On Aug 21, 2017
Relax. The boy is just I.T. You are the real job.

5 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Kaiser94(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2017
Essentials1:

Let me advice you with my experience, other people's experience and the NYSC experience...

You are right to be paranoid and the fact that you are means you don't trust your girl so much and that means she is not the kind of person you can say is very faithful no matter what...

I wouldn't advice you looking for another alternative right now... I will advice you to get ready for whatever happens, in fact make friends with this so called guy, incase any thing happens he will be able to tell you and so that you will know..

The reason why I wouldn't advice you to seek for another alternative is because it is better to solve a problem (trust) immediately than postponing it. If you think you girl cannot keep her legs closed long enough, then it is time you know.

I am not saying that your girl is a cheat or a hoe, all I am saying is that if you are paranoid it means that there is one part of you that don't trust your girl completely and it is time to kill that part forever than giving your all into this relationship and finding out that she is the worst for you...

I hope you understand

This is the smartest reply I've seen online..
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by 1metre: 10:51am On Aug 21, 2017
greggng:

Don't deceive ur self conji doesn't respect anyone. You cannot ve food in ur house and refuse to eat it. If she doesn't give out willingly, the guy will rape her which ever way she is giving. Pls rent a house for ur girl friend away from that guy otherwise good bye to ur relationship. If my landlord can even attempt to rape my girl while I was away on nysc. Urs na small package
so everyone don turn rapist for niger now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? / Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) / Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.