Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (43179 Views)

Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by openmine(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
stilldoingokay:

in my own world that is how I do things, i don't like anything that will give headache please. humans are unpredictable, and you don't compare relationship which is like friendship with marriage.

they're two different things
U might b right however one must lead to anoda....relationship is a platform esp the one that leads to marriage.... but if we r to go ahead with ur ideology, it simply means dere will be little or zero commitment from both partners....So if dats d case,how wud one know a committed and loving partner with such mindset...?
well like U said,in ur own world,dats ur ideology and possibly Ur opinion....!!
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
Op the only thing u can so about it is getting her another accommodation... If u can't afford that just wait for whatever comes.. Trust is the biggest b1txh so if u want to blv she can hold herself that long with a guy who's not blood related and probably would be seeing everyday then good luck.. Am not saying there aren't any trustworthy ladies but I would rather u get her a place to stay... Don't put her at the mercy of some other guys.. Good luck
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Chijosky(m): 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Intrepid01:

Oga park well....she dey tell you everything, na so!! no be you dey shag the babe?

The truth is loyal and disciplined girls are becoming extinct....A former colleague of mine would say....."Guy, I pity those of you wey never marry, na panda you people go marry"....he isn't far from the truth you know.
lol... Panda, is it the one Desiigner sing or Ycee. But what about married people
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Essentials1:

Let me advice you with my experience, other people's experience and the NYSC experience...

You are right to be paranoid and the fact that you are means you don't trust your girl so much and that means she is not the kind of person you can say is very faithful no matter what...

I wouldn't advice you looking for another alternative right now... I will advice you to get ready for whatever happens, in fact make friends with this so called guy, incase any thing happens he will be able to tell you and so that you will know..

The reason why I wouldn't advice you to seek for another alternative is because it is better to solve a problem (trust) immediately than postponing it. If you think you girl cannot keep her legs closed long enough, then it is time you know.

I am not saying that your girl is a cheat or a hoe, all I am saying is that if you are paranoid it means that there is one part of you that don't trust your girl completely and it is time to kill that part forever than giving your all into this relationship and finding out that she is the worst for you...

I hope you understand

Most ladies aren't strong will they are easily manipulated.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by tosyne2much(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
It's perfectly normal to feel insecure. But I can assure you that if you your girlfriend is a strong willed lady, no form of sexual immorality will transpire between them
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Even @ the point of death... a dog still loves "FISH"
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
Even @ the point of death... a dog still loves "FISH"
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Bahddo(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hahahaha... Family friend grin

Na who no know girls dey ask this kind question. Girls aren't stupid, although they like to act as if they innocently do stuff without knowing the consequences.

Forget it, your babe is going to stay with her other bf, and they likely have talked about the many things they would do to each other. However, you can expect a rape story, if you find undeniable evidence she slept with him.

Take heart bro, if she isn't your wife, she isn't yours. Even marriage doesn't guarantee anything.

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by sinaj(f): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Respect55:

Let her patents rent a house for her. Her bf is not an atm
Is she a nurse that her patient will get a house for her
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by abdeiz(m): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Zhahovic:

It was my ex.babe o...she called a guy she once dated her family friend...
In fact..the guy was her first ever bf...she told me the truth without me probing a month later...
Since then I struggled to trust any word that came out of her mouth pertaining to the opp sex

Sometimes we have good intentions for them but they always tend to make us regret it.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by abdeiz(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
Zhahovic:

Gosh nawa o..
If she feels the dick is too small...why not just leave him for a better dick?..
If they marry now....that's how she will be doing it outside codedly..hm

Somethings all the money, love, care can't fix.

I'm feeling for the other guy as my own kindred....what he have seen in the hands of women.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by alufahh1982: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
oceanized25:
So my girl friend wants to go for industrial training, I.T, for close to two months in another state and she intends to stay at a male's house, this male she calls "family friend", bear in mind that he does not have a girlfriend or lady that stays with him, he lives alone, she says there is an empty room that she will own all through the duration of her stay so they won't be sleeping or staying in the same room.....

But the idea of her staying with this guy, that they are not related at all does not sit right with me, am not saying he will definitely make a pass or move on her or vice versa but these are members of the opposite sex.......

Am I just being paranoid?
if u are just being paranoid use parasitamol
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
If you can answer YES to JUST ONE of these questions, then your girlfriend will be safe and untouched in the arms of her supposed "family friend "

1- Is he Jesus Christ?
2- Is he Castrated, blind and paralyzed from head to toe?
3- Is he made of concrete?
4- Is he 500 yo?
5- Was he born without genitals and completely disformed; no hands, legs, face?
6- Is he dead?

If you answer NO, not even Jesus Christ can save your girlfriend from being tumbled over and over again. SORRY!

2 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by stilldoingokay(f): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
openmine:

U might b right however one must lead to anoda....relationship is a platform esp the one that leads to marriage.... but if we r to go ahead with ur ideology, it simply means dere will be little or zero commitment from both partners....So if dats d case,how wud one know a committed and loving partner with such mindset...?
well like U said,in ur own world,dats ur ideology and possibly Ur opinion....!!

in relationships, if you expect the unexpected you won't be disappoint, I only know myself I don't know about others, if I fined out you're cheating and I can't take It I walk away. you shouldn't trust your partner 50% period.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by openmine(m): 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
stilldoingokay:

in relationships, if you expect the unexpected you won't be disappoint, I only know myself I don't know about others, if I fined out you're cheating and I can't take It I walk away. you shouldn't trust your partner 50% period.
So wat happens wen U get married? will dat stop an unrepentant philanderer from cheating on U...is marriage a veil that takes away all our wrong habits and character??..see I get ur point but all am trying 2 make u comprehend is dat it doesn't matter if U give 20% or 50% in a relationship, a serial cheat will still be a serial cheat even after he/she is married...and if U ain't committed in a relationship, how do U know if U will be committed wen U get married?

U can't give what U don't have!!

Its like saying U wont respect d guy U r in a relationship with,but will give him respect wen he is finally married to U...haba...I don't see any logic in dat mindset!!
well I still maintain....ur world,ur life,ur opinion!!
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lexusgs430: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
supereagle:

Deliverance for saying the truth. Begin the prayers for me.

I don already climb mountain, for ur mata
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lexusgs430: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

bwaaaah! now you are going back on your word..... are you bipolar?!

if, as you said, A man or woman that would cheat, would still cheat regardless of any hindrance or checks....... then what would be the point of you wasting your life worrying about "adequate protection and observing protocols"?! LIVE YOUR LIFE the best you possibly can and stop having the fear of cheating turn you into a paranoid puppet.

It's ADHD nah.......... You don forget?

Haba Oga, You want make she carry the krawkraw wey she catch for outside, take bless me?
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by openmine(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
1metre:
I still cant fathom how human nature has become so barbaric in nigeria that two mature opposite sex cant cohabit without people thinking otherwise . Op, u need to change your thinking. U attract what u are. As for me, i can stay comfortable with a lady who is not my girlfriend without noticing her romantic nature. Maturity encompass growing into adulthood.
as much as I admire ur moral credentials which is not in doubt,I must inform U dat everyone thinks differently...Even d individual,in dis case a lady, U perceive as "matured" may be secretly having a sexual desire for U.....
All it takes is just a cold weather,or a night together watching a romantic film or sum harmless play can set d fire of passion btw U two....and d rest will be consigned to d history book of temptation.... Bro the good book never lied wen it said..."flee all appearances of evil"....!!
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by sammyRoy147(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
oceanized25:
So my girl friend wants to go for industrial training, I.T, for close to two months in another state and she intends to stay at a male's house, this male she calls "family friend", bear in mind that he does not have a girlfriend or lady that stays with him, he lives alone, she says there is an empty room that she will own all through the duration of her stay so they won't be sleeping or staying in the same room.....

But the idea of her staying with this guy, that they are not related at all does not sit right with me, am not saying he will definitely make a pass or move on her or vice versa but these are members of the opposite sex.......

Am I just being paranoid?
Go and rent her accommodation and stop having sleepless night over someone helping her. Since you don't like it then give her money to get her place. Even if she stays with same sex if she wants to cheat she will cheat.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Ballmer: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Reading comments here makes me weak, is this generation now so sex starved? Lord help your children.

You mean, once a guy and a girl are together, next thing is to start fukcing each other? Nawa! Na real wa!!!!

If you are holy Mary that comes to live in my house for two months my sister forget story I will fork you. I am not just boasting this is a straight out challenge to you. It's a banker guaranteed by GT assured.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Ballmer: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
NairaSand:
Too many funny comments here.

The subject of discussion here should be Trust

Nothing more, nothing less.

I have a personal experience of a girl that turned down a job because of accommodation. Of course she had the option of staying with a friend of the opposite sex, she knew the Boyfriend doesn't trust her so she by herself came out clean to me on why she rejected the offer. It's been 6 months now and she still doesn't have a job and the Boyfriend has broken up with her grin grin grin

If you're reading this, chances are you'd be faced with similar situation. Just use your head and be sure you're not the only one taking the L.

Real Men don't take advantage of your situation, they help you and expect nothing in return.

Na so. So what does real woman do ? Am guessing they just take all the goodies the real men are willing to offer chop it n walk away ba.

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Zhahovic(m): 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
abdeiz:

Somethings all the money, love, care can't fix.

I'm feeling for the other guy as my own kindred....what he have seen in the hands of women.
I am feeling for him...more than U are...believe me..
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Zhahovic(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ballmer:

Na so. So what does real woman do ? Am guessing they just take all the goodies the real men are willing to offer chop it n walk away ba.
Its sad she lost the job....but I can't imagine how on earth a lady will want to live with a male friend....in the same room? How is that practicable?...
I rest my case though
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by jomagibs: 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
ucheuzor1:
I don't know about relationship indeed

Mr relationship guru... .. if he don't trust her to remain faithful for those few months then its obvious he lack trust...

Are you trying to tell me that all ladies spread their legs for every tom and dick that provides them help within a giving period of time. Or its just your mindset to always demand sex from a lady when you render five Kobe help to them...
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Reading comments here makes me weak, is this generation now so sex starved? Lord help your children.

You mean, once a guy and a girl are together, next thing is to start fukcing each other? Nawa! Na real wa!!!!

Wetin you want make dem do? Sidon there dey play ludo?
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by pocohantas(f): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Wetin you want make dem do? Sidon there dey play ludo?

Nawa! Even you?
Make I sidon my house be that, guys are not smiling.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by stilldoingokay(f): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
openmine:

So wat happens wen U get married? will dat stop an unrepentant philanderer from cheating on U...is marriage a veil that takes away all our wrong habits and character??..see I get ur point but all am trying 2 make u comprehend is dat it doesn't matter if U give 20% or 50% in a relationship, a serial cheat will still be a serial cheat even after he/she is married...and if U ain't committed in a relationship, how do U know if U will be committed wen U get married?

U can't give what U don't have!!

Its like saying U wont respect d guy U r in a relationship with,but will give him respect wen he is finally married to U...haba...I don't see any logic in dat mindset!!
well I still maintain....ur world,ur life,ur opinion!!

thanks

but I will choose my husband very carefully,
and what am saying is that relationship doesn't worth the hipe and the pain some people go through.

I can tolerate cheating in marriage which will have a limit, but I will not in fact I shall not tolerate such in a relationship.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by agrovick(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
truthsayer009:

Finally, a lady that is being realistic. Praise God oh.

I used to think i couldn't be seduced in NYSC. Cuz i made a vow then.

O boy, not until i jammed this girl. She seduced me so fast, before I could say Jack sparrow, my clothes were on the ground, my john thomas was about to go into Mars mode. Na God save me that year. Someone knocked on the door grin

Deja vu! In my own case it was the babe's bf that knocked. I wasn't cheating cos I was single but I never knew the babe had a bf, an indigene at that; people wey dey do jazz anyhow. No one taught me to always walk in groups & never stay out late before person go further deck my ugly face.
Crazy day mhen
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by stilldoingokay(f): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
openmine:

as much as I admire ur moral credentials which is not in doubt,I must inform U dat everyone thinks differently...Even d individual,in dis case a lady, U perceive as "matured" may be secretly having a sexual desire for U.....
All it takes is just a cold weather,or a night together watching a romantic film or sum harmless play can set d fire of passion btw U two....and d rest will be consigned to d history book of temptation.... Bro the good book never lied wen it said..."flee all appearances of evil"....!!

shaeeee cheneke cold weather and romantic movie, expert clap for yourself
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Nawa! Even you?
Make I sidon my house be that, guys are not smiling.

You supposed to know as body dey do man and woman when left alone for and an extended period of time na. Na lion and goat case be that o. I no sabi resist temptation o. Na avoid I dey avoid am o.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by supereagle(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I don already climb mountain, for ur mata

Thanks. God bless you my dear.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lexusgs430: 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
supereagle:

Thanks. God bless you my dear.

You're welcome. You are disturbing prayer activities....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) / The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? / Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.