Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (43331 Views)

Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Respect55:

Can't her parents get her a place to stay? Is the boy an ATM?

I'm sure her parents would if they knew she is staying at a guys place

So since he knows he should find her alternative accommodation if he isn't happy
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Snowkel(m): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
abdeiz:

One question tho are you the guy currently tapping her current?
We never said it's a question and answer section for me bro
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Snowkel(m): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Intrepid01:

Oga park well....she dey tell you everything, na so!! no be you dey shag the babe?

The truth is loyal and disciplined girls are becoming extinct....A former colleague of mine would say....."Guy, I pity those of you wey never marry, na panda you people go marry"....he isn't far from the truth you know.
lipsrsealed
Intrepid01:

Oga park well....she dey tell you everything, na so!! no be you dey shag the babe?

The truth is loyal and disciplined girls are becoming extinct....A former colleague of mine would say....."Guy, I pity those of you wey never marry, na panda you people go marry"....he isn't far from the truth you know.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Snowkel(m): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
charlsecy:

You are not being real here. Do you have a wife or girlfriend that you would be glad or comfortable to be in such a position?
The last time my gf told me a friend of her wanna come stay the night bcuz he entered Benin late and cant get to his place. The guy banged her. She even concealed the info from me, it was later wen the guy got to know me better in skul, he opened up to me that he banged her 3 times after that night, but wen I confronted her she told me it was just ones and the guy forced her, but wen I told her I was gonna bring the guy, she said it was a mistake, that the other times she was carried away by an emotional movie and the guy was there for her at that time.
The truth, forget u have a gf if she sleeps in that place.

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by openmine(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
stilldoingokay:

thanks

but I will choose my husband very carefully,
and what am saying is that relationship doesn't worth the hipe and the pain some people go through.

I can tolerate cheating in marriage which will have a limit, but I will not in fact I shall not tolerate such in a relationship.
lol....U can tolerate cheating in a marriage setting means U didn't do Ur proper homework in knowing or choosing the right person....
and yes relationship does deserve all d hype simply because its a "platform" or foundation for a lasting married life......U don't go into a project without first planning and building a solid foundation....U can't also marry sum one with out getting to know d person well...dats where relationship comes in....I suggest U read "how to choose ur life partner by pastor bimbo odukoya"
and like I will always maintain,its ur choice and ur world...*smile*
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by openmine(m): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
stilldoingokay:

shaeeee cheneke cold weather and romantic movie, expert clap for yourself
hahahahahaha.....my dear leave all dese morality stuff....U haven't seen real temptation.... Wen U do,U will understand "why Joseph had to run away from potiphar's wife"
let me leave dis for U...."If U think U are standing, take heed lest U fall.... "
d only way to avoid temptation aside d God factor is common sense...!!
Unfortunately, common sense is no longer common!!
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
Snowkel:

U r not. U r just been careful cuz u have done it to someone gf also.
The probability of the guy having sex with ur gf is very high. She might not actually date him. But the guy will be there for her wen u r not, and trust me girls r very emotional wen it comes to stuff like dis, knowing her bf is far away from her, so bro there r two things u can do,
1. Rent a house for ur bae
2. Cross ur mind that ur bae ain't gonna come back the way she left if u don't have money for a house rent.
Talking from a personal experience. I know of a guy that stays in Abuja, he was the one that dis flowers his gf, he trust his gf 100%, not knowing his gf was banging another guy in the corper lodge where she is serving , to the extent she told me her bf dick is too small compared to her current one. To the guy he has no trust issue, cuz he knew how he met his gf. And they r planning on getting married soon without the guy knowing poo about what's really happening. Just me, cuz she tells me everything.

Mr Snowkel , the fucker..

We na say na u dey Bleep am nah..Well done ...Well done very much.. In fact keep it up ... Oseh , oku ise ..What is her name please ?? Cos this thing don dey resemble one kind thing..pls gimme her name
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by stilldoingokay(f): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
openmine:

hahahahahaha.....my dear leave all dese morality stuff....U haven't seen real temptation.... Wen U do,U will understand "why Joseph had to run away from potiphar's wife"
let me leave dis for U...."If U think U are standing, take heed lest U fall.... "
d only way to avoid temptation aside d God factor is common sense...!!
Unfortunately, common sense is no longer common!!

hahaha true talk anyway
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by stilldoingokay(f): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
openmine:

lol....U can tolerate cheating in a marriage setting means U didn't do Ur proper homework in knowing or choosing the right person....
and yes relationship does deserve all d hype simply because its a "platform" or foundation for a lasting married life......U don't go into a project without first planning and building a solid foundation....U can't also marry sum one with out getting to know d person well...dats where relationship comes in....I suggest U read "how to choose ur life partner by pastor bimbo odukoya"
and like I will always maintain,its ur choice and ur world...*smile*

okay understood
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Zhahovic(m): 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
Snowkel:

The last time my gf told me a friend of her wanna come stay the night bcuz he entered Benin late and cant get to his place. The guy banged her. She even concealed the info from me, it was later wen the guy got to know me better in skul, he opened up to me that he banged her 3 times after that night, but wen I confronted her she told me it was just ones and the guy forced her, but wen I told her I was gonna bring the guy, she said it was a mistake, that the other times she was carried away by an emotional movie and the guy was there for her at that time.
Lmao..I feel for U bro...
U are lucky U even found out
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by 1metre: 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
openmine:

as much as I admire ur moral credentials which is not in doubt,I must inform U dat everyone thinks differently...Even d individual,in dis case a lady, U perceive as "matured" may be secretly having a sexual desire for U.....
All it takes is just a cold weather,or a night together watching a romantic film or sum harmless play can set d fire of passion btw U two....and d rest will be consigned to d history book of temptation.... Bro the good book never lied wen it said..."flee all appearances of evil"....!!
in as much as the girl is a bait, u don't just fall prey like a starved he-goat. Your level of maturity depends on the environment u grew up and the kind of friends u keep in such a given environment while growing. The devil u are talking about is in your mind.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by openmine(m): 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
1metre:
in as much as the girl is a bait, u don't just fall prey like a starved he-goat. Your level of maturity depends on the environment u grew up and the kind of friends u keep in such a given environment while growing. The devil u are talking about is in your mind.
True but temptation from history has always over-powered the most noble and disciplined individuals....For crying out loud,U are a human with blood flowing through Ur veins....hence,the best U can do is avoid such situations that will lure U into such....i have some questions for U...Can U hold fire in Ur hands without getting burnt?
Will U venture into a path where there is danger written all over It?
How would U be comfortable with a lady friend in the same apartment without spiking up passion? grin grin

Your level of maturity depends on the environment u grew up and the kind of friends u keep in such a given environment while growing.
What wud U say about men/women of noble and unblemished character fall like pack of cards in the face of temptation?
And sorry bro but i totally disagree with U about Ur assertions simply because avoiding temptation aside the God factor has to do with "common sense" and not "necessarily" Ur moral standing....in my own opinion!!
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by minexpo(m): 12:30am On Aug 22, 2017
;Dmy guy....ur bae is gone oo....just zero ur mind jor..look for anoda...my experience sha...when a girl tells u he's my best friend. ..we are just friend...ma guy suspect d guy oo...cus d guy is shaggin her den later dem go begin gossip u 4 back...or when ur call comes in wen she is with d guy
....na so dem go just dey laff u....girls dese day ain't loyal...just kip enjoying d ride while it last grin grin
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by 1metre: 12:35am On Aug 22, 2017
openmine:

True but temptation from history has always over-powered the most noble and disciplined individuals....For crying out loud,U are a human with blood flowing through Ur veins....hence,the best U can do is avoid such situations that will lure U into such....i have some questions for U...Can U hold fire in Ur hands without getting burnt?
Will U venture into a path where there is danger written all over It?
How would U be comfortable with a lady friend in the same apartment without spiking up passion? grin grin

What wud U say about men/women of noble and unblemished character fall like pack of cards in the face of temptation?
And sorry bro but i totally disagree with U about Ur assertions simply because avoiding temptation aside the God factor has to do with "common sense" and not "necessarily" Ur moral standing....in my own opinion!!
common sense will fail u if u don't apply wisdom. I do not subscribe to joining the bandwagon because people are jumping. There must be a justifiable reason for any action. I do not climb on top a skirt becos it's made available rather I do same on ground that it is morally justifiable. I will not becos blood and water run through my vein i stoop too low like a beast. It's quite clear that an average Nigeria is a potential rapist judging from your vantage point. Must u sleep every lady that come your way? Applying wisdom in the midst of temptation is the leeway to overcome it not by God's grace or mere common sense.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Reading comments here makes me weak, is this generation now so sex starved? Lord help your children.

You mean, once a guy and a girl are together, next thing is to start fukcing each other? Nawa! Na real wa!!!!

If you stay with a member of the opposite sex for that long it is bound to happen
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by openmine(m): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2017
1metre:
common sense will fail u if u don't apply wisdom. I do not subscribe to joining the bandwagon because people are jumping. There must be a justifiable reason for any action. I do not climb on top a skirt becos it's made available rather I do same on ground that it is morally justifiable. I will not becos blood and water run through my vein i stoop too low like a beast.

It's quite clear that an average Nigeria is a potential rapist judging from your vantage point. Must u sleep every lady that come your way? Applying wisdom in the midst of temptation is the leeway to overcome it not by God's grace or mere common sense.

hahahaha....dis is a misrepresentation of wat i said...bro U clearly misunderstood me....please next time do well to ask questions without making hasty conclusions....
wud U be comfortable if ur wifey or gf decided to share an apartment with a guy friend without raising suspicions?
I dont know wat U understand by temptation but it has absolutely nothing to do with ur morality,ur character or ur christian background!
Staying with an opposite sex night and day isn't quite intelligent bro....
It has absolutely nothing to do with d mentality of d so called d "average Nigerian mentality" or being a beast..

My point is very simple...."flee from all appearances of temptation"...don't get over confident and underestimate.....if u think U r standing,be careful lest U fall...
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by openmine(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2017
1metre:
common sense will fail u if u don't apply wisdom.

Applying wisdom in the midst of temptation is the leeway to overcome it not by God's grace or mere common sense.
I don't see any distinction btw d common sense am proposing and d wisdom U r alluding to....its all about word usage....and d way U perceive d word "common sense"....
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Bahddo(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Snowkel:

yeah, that's the usual story. It is always once, and that once sef, they were forced.

Fear babes o. Guys dey learn. A lady would cheat on you and still make you blame yourself.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by OkunrinMeta: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
Young people like sex too much.

I can stay in the same apartment with a girl for 9 months.

I wont touch me if you don't touch me.

The only problem is that i wont be able to do my wield little habits. Which is why i protect my privacy like a nun protects her somethingsomething. grin
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by leonard4real(m): 4:04am On Aug 23, 2017
My man forget dat girl......dat guy is her second bf and dem go blow......wotowoto. ....i hav said my own oooo
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lsofdk(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2017
Mimzyy:

What is wrong with the young lady staying with an opposite sex?? So that automatically means that she has sinister motives Na wah
Maybe she doesn't, but 6months is quite a long time. You know the old saying about keeping a goat and yam together grin
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Mimzyy(f): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
SO someone cannot even squat with you, is that how you use to do grin grin grin grin

Lsofdk:
Maybe she doesn't, but 6months is quite a long time. You know the old saying about keeping a goat and yam together grin

2 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lsofdk(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mimzyy:
SO someone cannot even squat with you, is that how you use to do grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by openmine(m): 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Davyyd1987:
I'm sorry to say this. Never allow your girlfriend stay with another guy talking from experience. They have planned it before she told you he's a family friend. 6 months is not six days. If I were the guy too especially in Ekiti state where there is too much cold every time. I go hammer the girl with my kondo. Never trust a lady even if she says she's a family friend. My girl friend told me the same thing before I could they have been kissing and having sex with each still she still tell me he's a friend until I got to know. Be warned
U are quite correct....for d fact dat d guy's gf sees nothing wrong with staying wit d family friend makes d whole thing more intentional....why wud a lady feel comfortable staying with a family friend without thinking...?
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
pocohantas:

Reading comments here makes me weak, is this generation now so sex starved? Lord help your children.

You mean, once a guy and a girl are together, next thing is to start fukcing each other? Nawa! Na real wa!!!!
Don't be naive
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Fourwinds: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Benita27:
This really has nothing to do with trust but jealousy which is a normal human feeling among spouses.

Whether family friend or not, it's not advisable to live under the same roof with someone of the opposite sex 'cause one can't really tell what would happen. Certain unplanned events just happen. The op doesn't have a choice 'cause whether he likes it or not, she'll still stay with the guy 'cause her mind is made up, his best option is to offer her where to stay while she's there.
e clear say the other guy go prepare the snail with pepper soup spices
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Fourwinds: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
sinaj:
Hehe grin

I comment my reserve lipsrsealed

Op abeg even if it's mud house, just rent for her b4... lipsrsealed
OP wants to keep goat and yam together ....my hand no dey

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Fourwinds: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Yellowdayzee:
Ok since you don't feel comfortable... Did you offer her an alternative solution sad

Can you get her another place to stay?

Don't point out a problem without a solution undecided
hmmmmm....two months is a long time to observe before blasting through the great walls of China
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Reeberry: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Snowkel:

Girls sha. Can you imagine?
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Fourwinds: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
pocohantas:

I doubt if you are in planet earth... can you trust a pastor or an Alfa with with a 15 years old girl for two weeks.... please you can visit the crime section here in nairaland or the Nigerian dailies each day... I don't need a prophet to convince me in this era we find ourselves
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Fourwinds: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
empressteemah06:
Let her go.. Just pay her a surprise visit when she get there
can a surprise visit be made at night.? supposing the OP is in Lagos and the girl's I.T is in Benin, can you explain how a surprise visit can be done in that manner
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by pocohantas(f): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fourwinds:
I doubt if you are in planet earth... can you trust a pastor or an Alfa with with a 15 years old girl for two weeks.... please you can visit the crime section here in nairaland or the Nigerian dailies each day... I don't need a prophet to convince me in this era we find ourselves

That's a minor, why would I leave a minor with anyone?
I visit the crime section a lot, my reaction to such issues has earned me a man hater badge, so...I know all that.

This is two grown adults, none is a minor. Now I know better, I will trust no man. I expected too much...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.