Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand (184255 Views)

Ondo State's Sunshine Travels: 8 Things You Should Know (Photos) / Any One In New Zealand And Living There / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by bucade11: 4:13am On Aug 23, 2019
I have sent pm to you b4, the app isn’t allowing me to send another one. bbahams4real@yahoo.com.
Thanks brother
femijck:

No worries brother..... send me a PM. If your uncle is willing to temporarily release some fund to you, then u can do something different.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by femijck(m): 4:57am On Aug 23, 2019
Ok boss
bucade11:
I have sent pm to you b4, the app isn’t allowing me to send another one. bbahams4real@yahoo.com.
Thanks brother
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by bucade11: 5:00am On Aug 23, 2019
Thanks brother
femijck:
Ok boss
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by bucade11: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2019
Brother I’m still expecting your mail.
Thanks so much God will continue to bless you
femijck:
Ok boss
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by davodyguy: 7:41am On Aug 24, 2019
femijck:
Ok boss
Good evening

Can please speak with you in private?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by femijck(m): 8:37am On Aug 24, 2019
No worries
davodyguy:

Good evening

Can please speak with you in private?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by davodyguy: 8:49am On Aug 24, 2019
femijck:
No worries
I give up.

May it not be well with all those bastards spoiling the name of this country abroad
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by femijck(m): 9:02am On Aug 24, 2019
davodyguy:

I give up.

May it not be well with all those bastards spoiling the name of this country abroad
naso my brother..... It’s so sad
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by davodyguy: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2019

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by bucade11: 1:22am On Aug 25, 2019
Bro Femi, how are you! I’m waiting for your red sir. Thanks
femijck:
naso my brother..... It’s so sad
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by femijck(m): 2:13am On Aug 25, 2019
I actually sent to a wrong person..... but I’ve resent. U should check ur mail
bucade11:
Bro Femi, how are you! I’m waiting for your red sir. Thanks
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by bucade11: 11:50am On Aug 25, 2019
Sir, nothing is in my box pls kindly help me. bbahams4real@yahoo.com or bahams4real@gmail.com
Thanks so much sir
femijck:
I actually sent to a wrong person..... but I’ve resent. U should check ur mail
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by davodyguy: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
bucade11:
Sir, nothing is in my box pls kindly help me. bbahams4real@yahoo.com or bahams4real@gmail.com
Thanks so much sir
Try check spam or junk
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by femijck(m): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sent
bucade11:
Thanks so much sir
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by femijck(m): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
Did u receive any email titled with my moniker?
bucade11:
Thanks so much sir
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by davodyguy: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Where is Ugsam?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by femijck(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
davodyguy:
Where is Ugsam?
not sure bro... I hope he’s alright... I don’t have his contact.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by davodyguy: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
Before You Go
• The Auckland Hop-on Hop-off tour picks up from selected Auckland hotels. If you wish to be picked up please contact Auckland Explorer bus once you have arrived in Auckland on: +0800 439 756

Auckland Hop-on Hop off stops:
• Ferry Building - Built in 1912 as a centerpiece to the harbour, and operates ferry services to Devenport and Hauruki Gulf islands
• Bastion Point Lookout- Short walk to Mission Bay Beach and offers views of Hauraki Gulf and Waitemata Harbour
• Kelly Tarltons Sea Life Aquarium - Home to an extensive display of aquatic life and largest penguin colony in captivity
• Parnell Rose Park Gardens - Visit between October and April to see the blooms at their best!
• Holy Trinity Cathedral - A place of worship, learning, art and architecture
• Auckland Museum - Three expansive levels house the history of New Zealand within its walls
• Parnell Village - Oldest suburb in New Zealand with great galleries, cafes, restaurants and charming boutique-style stores
• Queen Street stop - The main street of down town Auckland and a short walk to the Auckland Art Gallery
• Sky City and Sky Tower - See the city from a vantage point of 192m above street level, sky walk around the tower or sky jump if you dare!

Auckland Explorer Blue Circle stops:
• Winter Gardens - Lovely duck pond set within a natural spring
• Eden Gardens - Described and New Zealand's best kept secret, this garden is a delightful mix of art and craft gardening
• Mt Eden - Auckland's highest point with great views overlooking the city and harbour
• St Lukes Westfield Shopping Center - Auckland's largest shopping mall
• Auckland Zoo - The largest collection of native and exotic animals in New Zealand
• Museum of Transport and Technology - Take an interactive journey and see how technology has shaped New Zealand

Departure point: Philips Corner/Princes Wharf

Or

All hop-on Hop-off stops (see itinerary)
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by tataiwo09(m): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
Good afternoon sirs.

Please i need urgent help.

I applied for a msc programme in University of Auckland.

They mailed me today and asked me to submit my passport or birth Certificate in person at a particular office in the school.

My Request: i need a good Samaritan person, who schools there, that i could just send my perfectly scanned Birth certificate and help me submit.

I will be grateful for this.

Thanks sir in advance
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by davodyguy: 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
tataiwo09:
Good afternoon sirs.

They mailed me today and asked me to submit my passport or birth Certificate in person at a particular office in the school.

My Request: i need a good Samaritan person, who schools there, that i could just send my perfectly scanned Birth certificate and help me submit.

Thanks sir in advance

Submit in person?

That is strange. Did you not tell them where you are based?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by tataiwo09(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
They sent this.

ID: 311708745

You will be required to provide the University with the following information:

Please note: If you have already uploaded or sent your information to us please disregard this reminder.

1. Hard copy only, do not upload. Please submit a certified copy of either your passport or birth certificate (Agents are able to upload these documents). How to certify documents https://uoa.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2326 and where to submit https://uoa.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2415
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Gavrelino123: 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
tataiwo09:
Good afternoon sirs.

Thanks sir in advance
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by liliberth: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
tataiwo09:
Good afternoon sirs.

Thanks sir in advance

Didnt they say through a agent. Well someone schools there who is here. If he sees it he might help you out.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by tataiwo09(m): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
tataiwo09:
Good afternoon sirs.

Thanks sir in advance

Urgent
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by femijck(m): 12:27am On Aug 31, 2019
tataiwo09:

Urgent
I think that’s a weird request from an international student.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by davodyguy: 9:40am On Aug 31, 2019
femijck:
I think that’s a weird request from an international student.
In person, when they know he's not New Zealand.

Maybe they don't want him to come
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by suxes2005(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2019
tataiwo09:
They sent this.

Please note: If you have already uploaded or sent your information to us please disregard this reminder.

1. Hard copy only, do not upload. Please submit a certified copy of either your passport or birth certificate (Agents are able to upload these documents). How to certify documents https://uoa.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2326 and where to submit https://uoa.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2415

You were supposed to have uploaded or send the information to the school.

There’s a reason why they are asking you this

What happened sir ?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Gavrelino123: 11:40am On Aug 31, 2019
tataiwo09:
They sent this.

Good morning....
kindly, what university did u apply for,and what is the tuition fee, I'm interested too for masters in Accountancy...
Thanks
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by tataiwo09(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
No they expect all applicants to submit certified international passport or birth Certificate to their office and not through mail.

That is why i need somebody around Auckland or in new zealand
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by femijck(m): 12:38am On Sep 01, 2019
davodyguy:

In person, when they know he's not New Zealand.

Maybe they don't want him to come
Ahahah ahahah your comments always crack me up bro
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by femijck(m): 12:40am On Sep 01, 2019
tataiwo09:

No they expect all applicants to submit certified international passport or birth Certificate to their office and not through mail.

That is why i need somebody around Auckland or in new zealand
Why not try and call the school, I think that’s ridiculous. Which Uni is this?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by femijck(m): 12:46am On Sep 01, 2019
Gavrelino123:

Good morning....
kindly, what university did u apply for,and what is the tuition fee, I'm interested too for masters in Economics....
Thanks

Bro I think u can courier it.... just email them to ask for clarification.... no uni will ask that u submit a hard copy as an international.

You only need to get a notary public lawyer to notarise your docs.... usually around 1.5k back then to notarise.

Courier address:
AskAuckland Central
Alfred Nathan House
24 Princes Street
City Campus
Entrance past the General Library from Alfred Street
Auckland 1010

Try send them email to clarify/...

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (54) (Reply)

U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here / Adventure In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.