Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (6250 Views)

I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 8:52am On Aug 22, 2017
onwuakpachris:
o.p js relax man..u nt alone in ds predicament..I myself av bin through d same situation over and over again..but d truth is dat what u actually feel 4 all dose girls u v bin meeting is not love but mere infatuation based on a js a particular quality say like beauty..sex appeal..popularity e.t.can. u don't js love pple u av Neva met b4 or gotten really close 2...u js crush over them..hence love dose not cum into effect b4 but after actually meeting sum1 and it takes sum time 2 grow...again it seems like u are a sanguine by temperament js like myself and according 2 Dr.Tim lahaye in "why do u act d way u do"..no one can love u so easily but also forget u so easily like a sanguine..I js hope u finally find d right girl.and dude trust me by my own very experience. only then can u really feel what it means 2 love someone and be loved in return..best wishes.. signing out

Thanks bros. Appreciate
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by CheedyJ(m): 8:53am On Aug 22, 2017
Op,I can relate with ur story cos I'm also experiencing same...mine has been since 2012,although, unlike u I do make luv to dem but doesn't mean I'm a furk boy...I go into d relationship cos of luv but it just doesn't happen & now I'm old enuf to settle down but can't cos I can't love....
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Ritawalson: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2017
Tips on how to easily forget and let go of bad relationships

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDDNnNlSWnk

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Synzu(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2017
Medunah:
OP hasn't met me, that's why

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Medunah: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=Synzu post=59710900][/quote]
tongue
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2017
Op u get bored easily cause all they could offer is sexxx and sweet words, mild character , etc. And after seeing the banging body or soft character? U are like what next.? Conversations is also zero.

But to you, it has to be more than that.
None has been able to keep up a lively interesting convo with u for long and u are so bored already
The disinterest u feel nw is understandable. Everybody is different, we are not all wired the same.
Be patient. Keep making friends and with time, u will end up marrying your best friend. So relax.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by TerrorSquad147: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
Slayer2:
Good morning to you all nairalanders, it's real early I know, I apologize for bothering you all this time of the day with this but please do not slay and crucify me.

My story

For the past two years now I have been battling with a serious issue, a conflict inside of me, I have been with lots of ladies, (not slay queens) responsible working class ladies and also ladies who are students, all I have been with have shown serious interest with me and have loved me so much.... But..

I am not able to love them back, no matter how beautiful the girl is or well behaved or rich, I just can't seem to love any lady for no reason, once I start dating you, I will be so in love at first and then suddenly I don't feel anything towards the lady anymore.
I am now scared I will die lonely, this is very serious issue with me, I see people in relationship and yet I cannot love, the reason I am even bringing this issue here this morning is that, the current girl I am dating, loves me so much, for no reason I couldn't make love to her, Its been only romance going to two months and she has been asking me what the problem is, if I am scared to be intimate with her, I just don't know how to tell her what's wrong with me because I want to leave the relationship but I feel really bad, trying to revive and figure out what killed the love, I just can't seem to cry

guys I need help and solution to this problem if any of you can provide me one.

Priority level :critical.

nigga that's a sign that you're gay undecided
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Lalas247(f): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
I can cure u of this illness grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by brownhawk: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
gay alert

I protect my arse by the blood of Jesus. chai
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lalas247:
I can cure u of this illness grin

How exactly? I would really love it if you can..
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
alexialin:
Op u get bored easily cause all they could offer is sexxx and sweet words, mild character , etc. And after seeing the banging body or soft character? U are like what next.? Conversations is also zero.

None has been able to keep up a lively interesting convo with u for long and u are so bored already
The disinterest u feel nw is understandable. Everybody is different, we are not all wired the same.
Be patient. Keep making friends and with time, u will end up marrying your best friend. So relax.

Very true bro. Thanks a lot. I think this is the problem.
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
angry
Slayer2:

Very true bro. Thanks a lot. I think this is the problem.

You are welcome.

Am like that too.

I get bored easily when all there is? Is just sexxx and lame chats or talks in between with an uncomfortable silence.

But!

Wait o! Am a lady grin
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
alexialin:

most of the time, the issue is always from the complainer (OP) and not from those people. If you are generally funny & smart, you will always drive conversation with women. Women are like computers. Its garbage in. garbage out. You get what you give.
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Lalas247(f): 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Slayer2:

How exactly? I would really love it if you can..
What's ur main grin
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
truthsayer009:

most of the time, the issue is always from the complainer (OP) and not from those people. If you are generally funny & smart, you will always drive conversation with women. Women are like computers. Its garbage in. garbage out. You get what you give.

Thats not true sad

As a smart and funny person, u are chatting with a lady who is not really interested in what u are saying. And her response will be :hmm ok, I dont understand?, but lol. But what did u just say?

Have had such convo with guys that think only with their dickkk.
I have place a thread on it few weeks back.

Most guys here were bashing me, saying am the dull one..

Thats why am bored stiff with relationships!

Now a guy as come up today, to say similar

You especially truthsayer have decided to focus on me! Planning to start another round of quarrel.

U no focus on op O!

Na me, you have energy to argue with back and forth..

So please truthsayer its not you am talking about o! neither am I offering my advice to u..

I take God beg you,
Just lemme be

Inugo sad
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
alexialin:

Thats not true sad

As a smart and funny person, u are chatting with a lady who is not really interested in what u are saying. And her response will be :hmm ok, I dont understand?, but lol. But what did u just say?

Have had such convo with guys that think only with their dickkk.
I have place a thread on it few weeks back.

Most guys here were bashing me, saying am the dull one..

Thats why am bored stiff with relationships!

Now a guy as come up today, to say similar

You especially truthsayer have decided to focus on me! Planning to start another round of quarrel.

U no focus on op O!

Na me, you have energy to argue with back and forth..

So please truthsayer its not you am talking about o! neither am I offering my advice to u..

I take God beg you,
Just lemme be

Inugo sad

Why you day fear like this, I neva even touch you.

Besides i was referring to when in a relationship. Not talking with one random girl you don’t know. Shebi you know the difference?
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
truthsayer009:

Why you day fear like this, I neva even touch you.

Besides i was referring to when in a relationship. Not talking with one random girl you don’t know. Shebi you know the difference?

Why I no go fear?
I know una way.

Its not about talking to a random girl. One do not expect much from a random lady. Nor random guy.

Sighs, can u please read and understand what the op said at the begining? And the replies following it?

*rolls eyes* sad
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
alexialin:

Why I no go fear?
I know una way.

Its not about talking to a random girl. One do not expect much from a random lady. Nor random guy.

Sighs, can u please read and understand what the op said at the begining? And the replies following it?

*rolls eyes* sad

If you don't want trouble, stop rolling your eyes at me.
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
Rorachy:
I'm tired of almost all the guys in romance section claiming that they don't love, they are misogynist when in reality they are the one doing the loving.

They need to stop claiming what they are not.
Nobody cares.

Asin ehn grin grin grin
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Slayer2:
Good morning to you all nairalanders, it's real early I know, I apologize for bothering you all this time of the day with this but please do not slay and crucify me.

My story

For the past two years now I have been battling with a serious issue, a conflict inside of me, I have been with lots of ladies, (not slay queens) responsible working class ladies and also ladies who are students, all I have been with have shown serious interest with me and have loved me so much.... But..

I am not able to love them back, no matter how beautiful the girl is or well behaved or rich, I just can't seem to love any lady for no reason, once I start dating you, I will be so in love at first and then suddenly I don't feel anything towards the lady anymore.
I am now scared I will die lonely, this is very serious issue with me, I see people in relationship and yet I cannot love, the reason I am even bringing this issue here this morning is that, the current girl I am dating, loves me so much, for no reason I couldn't make love to her, Its been only romance going to two months and she has been asking me what the problem is, if I am scared to be intimate with her, I just don't know how to tell her what's wrong with me because I want to leave the relationship but I feel really bad, trying to revive and figure out what killed the love, I just can't seem to cry

guys I need help and solution to this problem if any of you can provide me one.

Priority level :critical.

Love me and your problem is solved lol
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
Slayer2:

It's true, I do believe in love but still once the feeling of Love (I would call it infatuation) comes when I meet a girl, I feel so attached to the girl and I could even swear I am going to marry her cause then I will feel like I am soo in love, I love very strongly but I suddenly find myself not being able to keep it going. It just dies. Only God knows what slays it.
Go ask your village people what you did wrong or ask if u have a spiritual wife or maybe you are gay without fully knowing or you are a sociopath. Search deep within, I'm sure u know d answer to your problem.
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
onwuakpachris:
o.p js relax man..u nt alone in ds predicament..I myself av bin through d same situation over and over again..but d truth is dat what u actually feel 4 all dose girls u v bin meeting is not love but mere infatuation based on a js a particular quality say like beauty..sex appeal..popularity e.t.can. u don't js love pple u av Neva met b4 or gotten really close 2...u js crush over them..hence love dose not cum into effect b4 but after actually meeting sum1 and it takes sum time 2 grow...again it seems like u are a sanguine by temperament js like myself and according 2 Dr.Tim lahaye in "why do u act d way u do"..no one can love u so easily but also forget u so easily like a sanguine..I js hope u finally find d right girl.and dude trust me by my own very experience. only then can u really feel what it means 2 love someone and be loved in return..best wishes.. signing out
Infatuation at what age?
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by onwuakpachris(m): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=Nma27 post=59721874]infatuation at what age?
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by onwuakpachris(m): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nma27:
Infatuation at what age?
so nma dear if u tink am wrong y not kindly tell us the real cause of d o.p's problems then
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
onwuakpachris:
so nma dear if u tink am wrong y not kindly tell us the real cause of d o.p's problems then
I've mentioned the possible causes. Have u found a solution to yours?
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lalas247:

What's ur main grin

grin
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Adorbs: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
I am the same way too, immediately i get into a relationship, I lose interest and I start looking for the next available exit.
My previous relationship was quite short, and yes I broke it off. I realised i couldn't continue like that, so I jotted down the qualities that endears me to a man and from that moment I figured out what was wrong.
You need to know what gets you, so as to prevent these incessant heartbreak you causing those innocent ladies.
I may be wrong but I think you are a sapiosexual, looks may attract you, but i believe your type thrives on personality and intelligence.
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
alexialin:
angry

You are welcome.

Am like that too.

I get bored easily when all there is? Is just sexxx and lame chats or talks in between with an uncomfortable silence.

But!

Wait o! Am a lady grin

OoPs sorry didn't know you were a lady. My bad dear.
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
nikkyharry:

Love me and your problem is solved lol

Nice legs at dp.. if those are yours or yours is cool like that. I don't mind. I like nice legs..
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
Adorbs:
I am the same way too, immediately i get into a relationship, I lose interest and I start looking for the next available exit.
My previous relationship was quite short, and yes I broke it off. I realised i couldn't continue like that, so I jotted down the qualities that endears me to a man and from that moment I figured out what was wrong.
You need to know what gets you, so as to prevent these incessant heartbreak you causing those innocent ladies.
I may be wrong but I think you are a sapiosexual, looks may attract you, but i believe your type thrives on personality and intelligence.

Hahaha bro. You got it right. Damn. You guys are mind readers. Looks attract me but God damn if the girl is not intelligent then with a beautiful personality, mehn forget it. I lose interest.

Well bro I feel like I make these ladies happy like I am the one to always make jokes, they will laugh, I am the one to always say the romantic words, call say good night. Not that they don't do it but I feel like I do all the work like I spend my time making others happy while I have little or no happiness, you get? Like I will always be the one to strike up the convo.

I just don't see any other thing exciting when I am the one making them happy. Like all they do is reply my I love yous, text message,

Even if they call that they are missing me and they want to see me the lines are "i miss your funny talks, I miss your cute face, I miss your sweet words, I miss your touches baby, please come"

It's just the same old thing. I am the one pleasing them. I am tired of pleasing people. But I don't know if really this is the main reason...
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Lalas247(f): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
Slayer2:

grin

I just dey look you grin
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Officialkenshin(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lalas247:

I just dey look you grin

hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Entered My Boyfriend's Room For The First Time And This Happened Immediately / Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women / Sh1t Happens..................................................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.