Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (6245 Views)

I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lalas247:

I just dey look you grin

not cool when you abandon your friends. undecided
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Lalas247(f): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Slayer2:

not cool when you abandon your friends. undecided
You know where to find me undecided
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lalas247:

You know where to find me undecided

no need for that anymore..
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by kullozone(m): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fvck!!! Nicur's gay ASF... There's no remedy. You're doomed!
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Slayer2:

OoPs sorry didn't know you were a lady. My bad dear.

Its alright.

I get that alot.

Maybe I sound like a guy after all.

grin
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Skubidude(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
Slayer2:

It's true, I do believe in love but still once the feeling of Love (I would call it infatuation) comes when I meet a girl, I feel so attached to the girl and I could even swear I am going to marry her cause then I will feel like I am soo in love, I love very strongly but I suddenly find myself not being able to keep it going. It just dies. Only God knows what slays it.

I hav the same problem so i can relate. I believe it's nothing to worry abt really except u are desparately trying to settle down that is get married, else there's nothing to it. It is my believe that wen u meet the right one whose spirit gells with yours, who think and act like u, i mean someone u are generally compactible with on all count, you wud not only fall in luv but wud be so madly in luv and contented with her to the extend that even if u are being seduced by another girl u wud never be tempted.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by ndcide(m): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Slayer2:
Good morning to you all nairalanders, it's real early I know, I apologize for bothering you all this time of the day with this but please do not slay and crucify me.

My story

For the past two years now I have been battling with a serious issue, a conflict inside of me, I have been with lots of ladies, (not slay queens) responsible working class ladies and also ladies who are students, all I have been with have shown serious interest with me and have loved me so much.... But..

I am not able to love them back, no matter how beautiful the girl is or well behaved or rich, I just can't seem to love any lady for no reason, once I start dating you, I will be so in love at first and then suddenly I don't feel anything towards the lady anymore.
I am now scared I will die lonely, this is very serious issue with me, I see people in relationship and yet I cannot love, the reason I am even bringing this issue here this morning is that, the current girl I am dating, loves me so much, for no reason I couldn't make love to her, Its been only romance going to two months and she has been asking me what the problem is, if I am scared to be intimate with her, I just don't know how to tell her what's wrong with me because I want to leave the relationship but I feel really bad, trying to revive and figure out what killed the love, I just can't seem to cry

guys I need help and solution to this problem if any of you can provide me one.

Priority level :critical.

Not a difficult situation,... So so easy to deal with.

First, Are you born again?

I want you to sincerely answer this question. Just three steps and you are free.
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
alexialin:

Its alright.

I get that alot.

Maybe I sound like a guy after all.

grin

Well Alex was the name of my maths teacher back in secondary school. Very wicked short man.

1 Like

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Slayer2:

Well Alex was the name of my maths teacher back in secondary school. Very wicked short man.

Hahahahahahahah grin grin grin

Wow! Can u imagine!

I remind you of a wicked short man! Jesus! angry

Well mine is Alexialin, moreover alexia is for ladies while Alex for guys .

1 Like

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
alexialin:

Hahahahahahahah grin grin grin

Wow! Can u imagine!

I remind you of a wicked short man! Jesus! angry

Nah was just the name though, you know you don't have the female Gender showing, had to check your profile, you definitely don't look anything like the Alex I knew back in secondary school, you look like Gods angel, the Alex I knew was an evil Alex. Always failing me in maths test.

Such a long time though.
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
Slayer2:

Nah was just the name though, you know you don't have the female Gender showing, had to check your profile, you definitely don't look anything like the Alex I knew back in secondary school, you look like Gods angel, the Alex I knew was an evil Alex. Always failing me in maths test.

Such a long time though.

Awww that's nice smiley
*batting eyelids*

And Yea, I purposely didn't place my gender on my profile due to some die hard Vampiros on this forum. tongue

They know themselves grin i wont call names.

Its seems your maths teacher was extremely wicked, for you to remember him till this time!

Hmm! Interesting!
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Adorbs: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Slayer2:

Hahaha bro. You got it right. Damn. You guys are mind readers. Looks attract me but God damn if the girl is not intelligent then with a beautiful personality, mehn forget it. I lose interest.

Well bro I feel like I make these ladies happy like I am the one to always make jokes, they will laugh, I am the one to always say the romantic words, call say good night. Not that they don't do it but I feel like I do all the work like I spend my time making others happy while I have little or no happiness, you get? Like I will always be the one to strike up the convo.

I just don't see any other thing exciting when I am the one making them happy. Like all they do is reply my I love yous, text message,

Even if they call that they are missing me and they want to see me the lines are "i miss your funny talks, I miss your cute face, I miss your sweet words, I miss your touches baby, please come"

It's just the same old thing. I am the one pleasing them. I am tired of pleasing people. But I don't know if really this is the main reason...

Actually.......am a lady smiley
Trust me I understand, I also felt I was the one doing the whole work, I make them laugh, they always love to hear me talk, but with time I felt drained .
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 5:48am On Aug 23, 2017
Adorbs:
[color=#990000][/color]
Actually.......am a lady smiley
Trust me I understand, I also felt I was the one doing the whole work, I make them laugh, they always love to hear me talk, but with time I felt drained .

Oh another lady shocked

You guys are undercover on here. No gender specification, is alright. Darris God grin

I just want it to be equal. Maybe I just feel that way like I am doing everything. Would be happy if I met someone that would give me a beautiful conversation like I do. I keep amazing conversation and you can chat with me all day.

The ladies will only enjoy themselves and when I stop. They don't say anything more than wow you are funny. I love you baby. We meet up. I still have to do the talking. She will only reply with little normal talks. I feel bored. Nothing doing. Or maybe is because there is no connection.

I just want someone that will make me feel alive. That's all...
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 5:49am On Aug 23, 2017
alexialin:

Awww that's nice smiley
*batting eyelids*

And Yea, I purposely didn't place my gender on my profile due to some die hard Vampiros on this forum. tongue

They know themselves grin i wont call names.

Its seems your maths teacher was extremely wicked, for you to remember him till this time!

Hmm! Interesting!

Lol yeah.
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2017
Slayer2:

Lol yeah.

smiley
Let's chat privately.

Does your pm work?
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by earldoyex(m): 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
sekxy:

lol..not atall,,was pranking around

Then would you mind if we hook up! Just 4 d game?
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 24, 2017
Slayer2:

Nice legs at dp.. if those are yours or yours is cool like that. I don't mind. I like nice legs..

Lol am not light skinned, so u mite consider a sexy leg ,, too bad I guess I have to work on my legs then nt as fyn as my dp
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 3:11am On Aug 24, 2017
nikkyharry:

Lol am not light skinned, so u mite consider a sexy leg ,, too bad I guess I have to work on my legs then nt as fyn as my dp

You know, you never did put up a picture of yourself before you concluded...

1 Like

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by silkytouch(m): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
Slayer ma Ni99a!!
I knew you were a jolly good fellow and the ladies love you.

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
silkytouch:
Slayer ma Ni99a!!
I knew you were a jolly good fellow and the ladies love you.

Lolz I sight you brah. Medal received cheesy grin
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by amokeme(f): 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
Slayer2:

No I have nor been heartbroken before because I can't love, I never dated in school because I was busy with studies until I was done and then I discovered the problem.
Instead I am the one breaking hearts which is worries me

No I have never taught about love that way, I feel love is beautiful because when I see people all around me, in movies. It's just beautiful..
Well done sir cheesy
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
amokeme:

Well done sir cheesy

Don't worry I won't break your heart, ayam not like that naw, I am gentle as a dove dear grin
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by amokeme(f): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Slayer2:

Don't worry I won't break your heart, ayam not like that naw, I am gentle as a dove dear grin
Lol, God bless you
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try by Slayer2: 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
amokeme:

Lol, God bless you

LOL Kai, why you they see me run naw cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out / I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? / When You Ask A Deeper Life Girl For Her Unclad Picture-(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.