Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone (33510 Views)

Top 8 Things You Should Do Immediately You Get A New Android Smartphone / Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone / Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Chimaritoponcho: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2017
chijioke19935:
talk of winning and making money call or whatsapp me with the number in the picture below.....
Layor99:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
chijioke19935:
talk of winning and making money call or whatsapp me with the number in the picture below.....
Dear scammers,don't you are think its about time thunder fires you??
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by ybalogs(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2017
PrinceJoeWan:
Nice article my addition
6. Download an ant Virus
7.Download Uc Browser and u r good to go!
Ant virus will be too small. Lion virus should do cos it'll even scare away the viruses. tongue
PrinceJoeWan:
Nice article my addition
6. Download an ant Virus
Ant virus will be too small. Lion virus should do cos it'll even scare away the viruses.
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by mavicare(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2017
You really tried and I commend your efforts. But to say the fact you did not touch some other important things. Let me quickly talk about one which is ROOTING ANDROID DEVICE. Every android users need to root their phone to enjoy some benefits. Rooting will make the user an alpha and omega of his device. Do you know how to root your android device? If not you can visit this page How to successfully root smartphone
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 22, 2017
OK, I usually do all that and more, good write up!
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 22, 2017
mavicare:
You really tried and I commend your efforts. But to say the fact you did not touch some other important things. Let me quickly talk about one which is ROOTING ANDROID DEVICE. Every android users need to root their phone to enjoy some benefits. Rooting will make the user an alpha and omega of his device. Do you know how to root your android device? If not you can visit this page How to successfully root smartphone

Nah, rooting isn't for everyone, it voids the company warranty, and could expose your device to dangers the developer is trying to protect you from by not giving you access to certain features. I guess it's even illegal to some extent, in a nutshell, only peeps with experience and knows exactly what they're doing should root their phones.
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Glowstone(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2017
Bro what about stolen phones. cos I don't like brand new phones
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by kingxsamz(m): 11:57am On Aug 22, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
Install dream league soccer... no time..

winkyou sabi jor...
and also Asphalt8

1 Like

Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Partnerbiz3: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2017
Ayodejioak:
Great points but I think most of your points looks very similar.

One of the points I expected you to emphasize based on its level of importance and relation to Africa is CHARGING WITH AN ALTERNATING POWER source. (PHCN)

I don't know why I get wild imaginations that some may end up charging their new phones with a generator or even a power bank because they can't keep calm with exploring their new phones.

That's the worst thing you can do to you new phone.

-oakey
.what empirical eveidence supports your view that generator will be bad for charging it?
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Patriciacomms: 11:59am On Aug 22, 2017
At PATRICIA, we get you the best deals on your iTunes and amazon gift cards. We offer the safest and surest way to transactions. For bitcoin transactions, we keep to our reputation of being called Bereau de coin. visit our website at www.patricia.com.ng now
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by wildchild02: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
lols

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by TechsNG: 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
jonathanOz:
Nice one at Techsng. Really thinking of getting a new smartphone but i'm a little confused on which product to go for. For a 70k budget, what phone will u advise your guy to get? Was thinking about infinix note 4 pro but some comments i've read about infinix products got me worried. Help a brother

I haven’t exactly used nor had the chance to explore the Infinix note 4 pro. Hence, there isn’t much I can say abt the device. However, I currently have the note 4 at hand though.
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by TechsNG: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ayodejioak:
Great points but I think most of your points looks very similar.

One of the points I expected you to emphasize based on its level of importance and relation to Africa is CHARGING WITH AN ALTERNATING POWER source. (PHCN)

I don't know why I get wild imaginations that some may end up charging their new phones with a generator or even a power bank because they can't keep calm with exploring their new phones.

That's the worst thing you can do to you new phone.

-oakey

Hi Ayodeji, be honest, did you actually watched the video?? Because I actually stated that therein.
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by TechsNG: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
mavicare:

Personally, I think rooting is for advanced users. Same for jailbreaking iOS. Besides, rooting or jailbreaking voids your phone’s warranty. I wouldn’t advice that as the first 5 things to do on an android device. Especially for a beginner.
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by iSpread(m): 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jackossky:
Don't charge your phone to 100%... charge it yo maybe 93% or 95% to increase the battery's durability.
Hmmm... Never Heard that.

1 Like

Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
6.Root the phone
7.Install a custom recovery
8.Flash Xposed framework.zip
9.Uninstall bloatwares
10.Use substratum to theme
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by sunshineV(f): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
PrinceJoeWan:
Nice article my addition
6. Download an ant Virus

Anti virus makes your phone lags
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Rubbish post,
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Inspire01: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
It's trash, nothing new
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Alitair(m): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
NOC1:
then visit Nairaland to crown it up.

I noticed that there is no news today, every Tom, Dick and Harry is making headlines.
NL has lost focus...

1 Like

Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by TANKDESTROYER(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
kingxsamz:

winkyou sabi jor... and also Asphalt8

cool
kingxsamz:

winkyou sabi jor... and also Asphalt8

on point

1 Like

Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Temidayo9(m): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
It has never been written any where in mobile phone manual that you must charge the phone before use, to increase the battery life. Good battery will always be good battery, charge it at first or not.
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by sirfee(m): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
jonathanOz:
Nice one at Techsng. Really thinking of getting a new smartphone but i'm a little confused on which product to go for. For a 70k budget, what phone will u advise your guy to get? Was thinking about infinix note 4 pro but some comments i've read about infinix products got me worried. Help a brother
Buy infinix products at your own peril.
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by God2man(m): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
A ti gbo
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by cyberdurable(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
Samuel my guy cheesy
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Rori(m): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Do not put your receipt inside the the phone's carton always keep both of dem in different locations so that person no go steal your fone and carton and receipt join . you have no proof of ownership if this happens. This should be the first and most important thing to do

1 Like

Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nice presentation.
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by TechsNG: 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
cyberdurable:
Samuel my guy cheesy

Chief Chief smiley
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by TrillionBrains(m): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
All these are quite amazing tips you laid down here. I think you should check on my tips to success in use of tech gadgets and its vulnerabilities. A sure read for all gadget and tech lovers.
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by toprealman: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
So please tell me, what are the 5 things I should do when I buy Indomie( hungry man pack) and 4 eggs?
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Nosikebit(m): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
Root it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? / First Mobile Referral Code. / Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.