Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,664 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone (33505 Views)

Top 8 Things You Should Do Immediately You Get A New Android Smartphone / Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone / Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
toprealman:
So please tell me, what are the 5 things I should do when I buy Indomie( hungry man pack) and 4 eggs?
put the in boil water and break the eggs on top,yummy yummy like it like that
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by toprealman: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
dancok:
put the in boil water and break the eggs on top,yummy yummy like it like that
Bought them with hard earned money.....not estacode or some form of awufu. Can't play with my " thing".....soz
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
toprealman:
Bought them with hard earned money.....not estacode or some form of awufu. Can't play with my " thing".....soz
try that method that's method i use in cooking ,the egg will form with the idomie
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by 2n2k(m): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Bukola Saraki Is Not The Senate

The constitution says the President shall transmit a letter to the SENATE to leave and to resume as President.

The Senate President is not the Nigerian Senate. Until President Buhari’s letter is read on the floor of the Senate, he hasn’t returned and as such can’t resume as President of Nigeria.

To put it succinctly, in the eyes of the law, President Buhari has not returned. The man who returned was Mr. Buhari; a private citizen.

I’m happy that Mr. Femi Adesina has accepted that the transmission letter for President Buhari’s resumption would have come before his appearance on NTA.

Therefore I would urge Nigerians to disregard the speech by Mr. Buhari as the President’s speech.

The man who addressed you on NTA was a private citizen like you, who hurriedly left his hospital bed to a nearby TV station.

The Presidency should not apologise to us; when it still has the opportunity to do the right thing.

We look forward to another speech from President Buhari, after the SENATE not Saraki, considers his resumption letter.

Though your post is irrelevant to the thread, it is better to reply you and cure your ignorance.

Section 145 does not require the president to write the senate or the house either when going on vacation or returning from same.

It says:

Whenever the President transmits to the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives a written declaration that he is proceeding on vacation or that he is otherwise unable to discharge the functions of his office, until he transmits to them in written declaration to the contrary, such functions shall be discharged by Vice-President as Acting President.

The president is not seeking permission, he is only informing them.
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by toprealman: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
dancok:
try that method that's method i use in cooking ,the egg will form with the idomie
Madam de laugh.....I no do!
Cheers
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by KamsyU: 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Obviously �
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Ayodejioak(m): 1:01am On Aug 23, 2017
Partnerbiz3:

.what empirical eveidence supports your view that generator will be bad for charging it?

I spent 4 years studying that bro. The proof is endless.
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Partnerbiz3: 6:49am On Aug 23, 2017
Ayodejioak:

I spent 4 years studying that bro. The proof is endless.
Isn't that fallacy appealing to authority.
Show me empirical evidence.
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by taiwo4love(m): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
The Note 4 Pro speaks three languages - elegance, boldness, and speed. What language(s) do you speak? #TakeCharge
http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&extra=page%3D1&tid=191597

Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by koskilala: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ayodejioak:
Great points but I think most of your points looks very similar.

One of the points I expected you to emphasize based on its level of importance and relation to Africa is CHARGING WITH AN ALTERNATING POWER source. (PHCN)

I don't know why I get wild imaginations that some may end up charging their new phones with a generator or even a power bank because they can't keep calm with exploring their new phones.

That's the worst thing you can do to you new phone.

-oakey

You are soo right. I just bought a new phone and almost charged it with generator. God saved me oh..how I for do .now am enjoying my camon CX air
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Ennyholar: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2017
Nice one
Just Unbox my Tecno Spark

1 Like

Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2017
No 1. isn't much relevant with Tecno devices these days. I bought the L9+ and noticed it was fully charged same thing when I bought the Camon CX for wifey, the battery was full.
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 26, 2017
Ennyholar:
Nice one
Just Unbox my Tecno Spark

Looking nice and lovely. How's the display and camera?

1 Like

Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Ennyholar: 8:18am On Aug 27, 2017
D4Daymoo:

Looking nice and lovely. How's the display and camera?

Display super sharp and back camera is decent.

2 Likes

Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ennyholar:

Display super sharp and back camera is decent.

Decent? At 13MP it should be top notch now don't you think so?
Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
D4Daymoo:
No 1. isn't much relevant with Tecno devices these days. I bought the L9+ and noticed it was fully charged same thing when I bought the Camon CX for wifey, the battery was full.

Looks like Tecno fully charge their devices before releasing into the market now?

2 Likes

Re: First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
Iamdemola:

Looks like Tecno fully charge their devices before releasing into the market now?

I guess so. I got my CX fully charged

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? / Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| / First Mobile Referral Code.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.