Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

"Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB (42916 Views)

Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki / The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times / "I Can't Congratulate Fayemi, He Did Not Defeat Me, He Defeated Eleka" - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by soliddust2020: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Kanu start by convincing your igbo pple who do not subscribe to your ideology with good points. Also accept the challenge of Joe Igbokwe on a live broadcast debate.
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by omoodeogere(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
cownu is a coward
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by babyfaceafrica: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
Emy4u:
Do u understand english at all? uote author=babyfaceafrica post=59780138]Super story.. Is he begging?....after making noise all over the country.....i thought he was ready for anything...he should kip kwayet!!!!
k

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by babyfaceafrica: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
elfeezy:

seems u lack comprehension
k

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by RisingSun1: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
ogbuzulu:

Mr kanu nnamdi is too small a boy for the president of Nigeria to join issues with yoy as in an argument per se. Mr. president cannot join issues with his juniors. You're nothing but a miscreant and a deceiver. Your days are numbered . You cannot deceive all the igbos same time but only the gullibles.
MUMU
Here is your Lord and Master Buhari joining issues with KANU.

Radio Biafra lying Against Me — Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has denied
expressing anti-Igbo sentiments as alleged by
the propaganda channel, Radio Biafra.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/186763-radio-biafra-lying-against-me-buhari.html

YOU CAN NOW SHUT UP !

KANU IS BIGGER THAN BUHARI

4 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Yyeske(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Who debates with chief pig who can insult his ancestors if he doesn't agree with them on an issue, all he needs is the........ you know na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by ceecee0703(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:
The federal government should give kanu 50 million naira and a plot of land in Abuja and watch him abandon biafra agitations. Kanu has a price, he can be bought. He's already sounding tired and defeated in his recent speeches. Giving him money will make him patriotic to Nigeria. Then we can move ahead and face our dear country Nigeria and ensure biafra will never come sad

No wonder u are medium stout, it should be medium tout!
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by rusher14: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Vutseck:

are you a norther ?

Obviously, quota system will limit you with intellectual capacity

reasons you always results to violence

look at happenings in the north, it's all about bombings, killings day in day out

even with small small issues that can be resolved around the table ooo

Ozubulu on my mind.
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by godchildjayboy(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Kanu you lack intelligence
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by lonelygem(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
mrvitalis:
My guy is now afraid

Honestly you have no argument

You have so far not been able to prove Nigeria will be better divided and unify ...

If you know debate well mr kanu its own you to prove you have a better plan

So far I have seen now ...just empty talk of paradise in Biafra without facts to back them up

I am 100% sure Buhari will not respond to this he has a way of ignoring fools .....you can ask fayose
Only him argues with him self all the time

it's even an insult to honour a debate with such a nonentity, a tout, a nincompoop and Godforsaken vagabond like Kanu. "if you wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it to the fullest" FG is just being too liberal about all these embarrassment day by day. they should end this IPOB mess once and for all so that we can have peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Pinkfeet: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
kanu u dey fear gun
Buhari has come back now and u are scared.

ave u forgot that u sed election will not hold in Abia state, so if the federal government kill u before then ....
i think is better.
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Buhari is the head of Africa's foremost nation while Nnamdi Kanu is the head of jobless street touts. Buhari cannot stoop so low as to engage that lunatic in an argument of any kind. Buhari has already said that Nigeria's unity will not be up for negotiation under his watch, so that is pretty much the end of the matter

2 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Ddy(m): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
k
So can u keep your mouth shut now?
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by babyfaceafrica: 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ddy:

So can u keep your mouth shut now?
k

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by oladele00(m): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Am with cownu on this, baba bubu should come out and debate not running from rats up and down.

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by lamzy97: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
This man evidently needs a lot of help
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Mccullum: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Cownu is a fool!
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by lamzy97: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
oladele00:
Am with cownu on this, baba bubu should come out and debate not running from rats up and down.
where's your brain Mr man

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by sddiamond: 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:
The federal government should give kanu 50 million naira and a plot of land in Abuja and watch him abandon biafra agitations. Kanu has a price, he can be bought. He's already sounding tired and defeated in his recent speeches. Giving him money will make him patriotic to Nigeria. Then we can move ahead and face our dear country Nigeria and ensure biafra will never come sad
who told you everyone is hungry like you. You call Nigeria your country, dis yeye country without future. SHAME
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by collins213: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
heheheh let me jst be watching i dnt even knw were biafra want to lead us to
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Balkan:
Nwachineke!

See why Kanu call Nigeria a zoo.
Catalonians are fighting for freedom, Spain has not for one day killed the agitators or arrest them.
Nigeria, buhari is planning another genocide on the people of God.

Remenber Plague of frog that God used on Pharaoh,
God is usin rat in the case of Buhari

We are getting to the last plague. I dont want to say what it is.

Pharaoh Must yield at the final plague

I think Kanu believes Nigeria is a Zoo, possibly because most of the people that surround him in his region possibly look like animals.
Let him Come out of his hood and see the beautiful nation called Nigeria.
Nigeria, great nation; Wonderful people!
#ProudlyNigerians

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by andyanders: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Yyeske(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is simply scared, he thinks Osinbajo is still the head and forgetting baba is back. Baba will deal with him and his IPOB miscreants soon.
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by nNEOo(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nigerian blogger : Kanu calls buhari an illiterate , challenge him to a debate grin
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by mejai(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
brainpulse:
An irresponsible tout that has never had a tangible job throughout his life.
at ur age, u still dey post dis kind picture. challange KANU with facts. He may be ur age mate.
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by jagabanban: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
Superiority of argument!!!

Who are you?

What mandate do you have?

What is the source of your mandate?

Who gave you the mandate?

Answer these questions, and then you have a platform to talk.

Else, you are just another rabble-rouser.

I'm surprised you are not behind bars yet.

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Nnabugwu8590: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:
My dear, answer this question, how much was used to bail Nnamdi Kanu from prison? In other words, how much did the judge said that will be used for Nnamdi Kanu's bail out?

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by YelloweWest: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Super story.. Is he begging?....after making noise all over the country.....i thought he was ready for anything...he should kip kwayet!!!!
It doesn't sound like he is begging.

He actually sounds like the bigger person.

A pen is greater than a gun...

3 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Vutseck(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
rusher14:

Ozubulu on my mind.

what happened in Ozubulu ? do you have boko haram in Ozubulu

when was that you heard bumb explosion in other parts of the country ...only in the north cus you detest peace
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by mejai(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
Apipia:

Why didn't he took the challenge from Joe Igbokwe,? Who said such debate be held on BBC.
Joe igbokwe DAT was ranting on how he came to Lagos to count bridges. can't u see that NK is smarter than them?

He makes a statement and people start vomiting jargons.

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Vutseck(m): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
rusher14:

Ozubulu on my mind.

what happened in Ozubulu ? do you have boko haram in Ozubulu

when was that you heard bumb explosion in other parts of the country ...only in the north cus you detest peace
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by TopGunFighter: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
jtigwell0:

https://www.thecable.ng/nnamdi-kanu-buhari-defeat-superiority-argument-not-ak-47

what a clown!!! I thought you had nuclear capabilities now!! You have ipob sons in Ukraine and Russia learning development of weapons of mass destruction... long live Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Federal Capital Cows: Cattle, motorists finding space on Abuja road / I Rejected Jonathan’s Offer Of Interim VP – Tinubu / Okorocha Riding Bicycle This Morning, Followed By His Security Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.