Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us (2610 Views)

Is This The Reason Why Area Boys Were Running After Me Yesterday (pics) / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
I nerve knew that the greatest joy I will ever feel as a young Lady would be this shot.
Just yesterday my bf of two years proposed to me and we set aside December for our introduction.
I left his place in the evening only for him to call me right now and say he has been laid off. As I type this with tears running down my eyes he is on his way home..

Pls could I be the cause of this predicament?

Is there anyone who can help him get engaged with something please as he may go into depression..

We already planned on how to save for December and now this has just happened..

He is an engineer and can do just anything...

Omg
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by LUGBE: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
He knows he will loose his job thus he proposed, be careful with him.

5 Likes

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by tpwealth(m): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
God will provide another job for him.

Don't mind the person above me.

5 Likes

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by biacan(f): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dump him move to the next guy

5 Likes

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Florblu(f): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Haaaaa....

God is testing your love for each other. Don't fall o

2 Likes

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
grin

Return the ring and tell him to pawn or sell it..

U can have many rings as u wish once he is back to work but for now, if the money is the problem that ring cud help...

Wedding can wait..
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by DozieInc(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Stay strong, things will surely turn out better. Hope you will stand by him in this trying times?
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Dasherz(f): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is the period you prove your love for him .. stick with him in his trying times and pray for him. ...

2 Likes

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by cyndy1000(f): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Never let that border you just stand by him n pray 4 him 2 get a new one. I know some will say you brought him bad luck but my dear u might be a blessing in disguise just do the needful PRAYER! just trust God.

2 Likes

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by tosyne2much(m): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Don't tell me you're thinking of dumping the young man's ass
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by IAMSASHY(f): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
undecided dis is d time 2 show hm u truly luv hm, make sure u stand by hm and always encourage hm while u guys luk out 4 sometin beta,it's ntin bt temptation, it cn happen 2 anyone, u wl get over it soon

1 Like

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Blackhawk01: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

You're kidding, yeah? undecided
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by yomi007k(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Y?
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by DozieInc(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
See your life? you sound pained.

1 Like

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by ecstasycity(f): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Laid off without notice? Strange....
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by DozieInc(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

U can have many rings as u wish once he is back to work but for now, if the money is the problem that ring cud help...

Wedding can wait..

You have a point.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Just a coincidence, this is buhari time,I remembered I was stop too when I used my house rent to buy phone thinking I ll pay the rent with the next salary, I didn't break the phone I search and got new job
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Homeboiy: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sign to show ur a badluck to him

Na joke o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Rukkydelta(f): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
I feel your pain dear
Sincerely wish I could help
My prayers are with you
Just stick with him, it's just a phase in life
You both will surely overcome it
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by bobnatlo(m): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
Shuuu!!!
For this recession?
Abeg tell am make he unpropose asap.

1 Like

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Divay22(f): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
Retrenchment of workers happens virtually on daily basis, see it that way and don't feel guilty 'cause he proposed yesterday and this happened today. Anything could happen by happenstance...Such is life!. Support him and he'll get another job in due time.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by izaray(f): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Wedding can wait..
Babe no vex oo, how old are you Some of ur advice here sometimes d turn off my stomach sincerly speaking undecided
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by AntiWailer: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
I think he saw it coming and wanted to tie u down emotionally.

Stand by him sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Toshiba49ja(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Benita27:
Retrenchment of workers happens virtually on daily basis, see it that way and don't feel guilty 'cause he proposed yesterday and this happened today. Anything could happen by happenstance...Such is life!. Support him and he'll get another job in due time.

New word learnt! smiley

1 Like

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Now is the time you can prove your love for him.You can help him with connections if you have any.Don't nag or make him feel less of a man because he lost his job.In all,try to support him during this trying time.It'll pass.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sorry About That... Help Me Ask You Boyfriend How Many Of His Village People Did He Tell about The Proposal... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
OP, U MIGHT BE THE CAUSE OF THAT, IF U DON'T GO FOR PRAYERS ANOTHER GUY MIGHT FALL A VICTIM. GOD WILL SURELY SEE YOU THROUGH
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sorry! Ask You Boyfriend, how Many Of His Village People Did He Tell About the Proposal undecided
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by kingofcasting(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
sad

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Bluezy13(m): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
LUGBE:
He knows he will loose his job thus he proposed, be careful with him.

This poster says it all.
Be careful with him doesn't mean you should dump him.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Ceede: 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Strong signal..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Couple Under Fire For Posting Their After Sex Photo On Facebook. / When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? / Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.