Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (63277 Views)

2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Humility017(m): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2017
Horo:

Wrong most busty ladies have tight Jspot so little or average JT is okay for them
how true is this.....?
I used to think otherwise
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by EngrDrey: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2017
Wow!! That thing is strong and cute.
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by joshuaidibia(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2017
swiz123:
O boy! See nyash!!
Make she born one then try if you go like the yansh again undecided
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Burgerlomo: 11:32am On Aug 25, 2017
See as him carry the yansh and come secure am with his both hands, pesin wey like to chop but wey no wan gree give another pesin chop grin
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by fyxboss(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2017
Lalas247:
U wan marry U sure say u ready grin
Yea and it's u I want.. I will so spoil u
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Kobicove(m): 11:44am On Aug 25, 2017
This lady is well padded grin
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Lalas247(f): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
fyxboss:
Yea and it's u I want.. I will so spoil u
How
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by luminouz(m): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
Stellie:
dis ur question get as e b......pls luminouz can u help me ansa dis guy

Right here babe grin
Well.....worldworld my answer is this....y don't u ask the gods
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by fyxboss(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lalas247:
How
That's not for nairalanders conzsumption
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
luminouz:

Right here babe grin Well.....worldworld my answer is this....y don't u ask the gods
lolxxx.... U hav got a banging body... Nice legs
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by luminouz(m): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Stellie:
lolxxx.... U hav got a banging body... Nice legs
Awwwwwww...
Oya take two sharp sharp.. kiss kiss
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
%
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
luminouz:

Right here babe grin
Well.....worldworld my answer is this....y don't u ask the gods

Its wordworld, already asked one who but made you her mouth piece. O! what a goddess with so much power that commands men.
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by luminouz(m): 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Its wordworld, already asked one who but made you her mouth piece. O! what a goddess with so much power that commands men.
What's with d malnourished poetry bro
U related to Shakespeare ni!? undecided
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
luminouz:
What's with d malnourished poetry bro U related to Shakespeare ni!? undecided

Nope..................
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by nwaonyeze001(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2017
becus by their lips, I can tel..and dat guy there is a no no wen it comes to kissing

hmmmmmmmm..........
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by nwaonyeze001(m): 6:26am On Nov 12, 2017
becus by their lips, I can tel..and dat guy there is a no no wen it comes to kissing

Thumbs up...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / The Word "Dear" Does It Mean Anything Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.