Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,497 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Guys, Which Of These 3 Hot Female Corpers Will You Choose? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Which Of These 3 Hot Female Corpers Will You Choose? (5455 Views)

Why Are Older Men Attracted To Young Female Corpers? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys, Which Of These 3 Hot Female Corpers Will You Choose? by respect80(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
DaniDani:

Sorry I quoted the wrong person. I intended quoting the person that said he would rather choose the person that snapped them. There's this believe that your ugly friend is normally handed the phone to snap group pics.
Well sometimes the person whose phone has the best camera is asked to snap the group
Re: Guys, Which Of These 3 Hot Female Corpers Will You Choose? by muller101(m): 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ugly fu.cc.ks
Re: Guys, Which Of These 3 Hot Female Corpers Will You Choose? by samisj4real(m): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
ceejayx:
The one who snapped dem
grin
ceejayx:
The one who snapped dem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. / (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover / I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.