Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her (70980 Views)

How Can I Stop The Bonding Between My Wife And The People She Stayed With Before / My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Xisnin(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
Allwility:

Honestly, 'ayam not understanding'.

I don't understand the message this article is trying to portray. What achievement are we celebrating here? That she stayed put with a guy through his period of hardship?

I think it's mediocrity to preach this kind of message to our slay queens out there. If a lady stays with a guy whether he is rich or poor with the hope of benefitting from him whether now or later, what's spectacular about that?

Is that how we are going to have our own Condi Rice, or the next Okonjo Iweala or Dora Akinyuli?

Dear Nigerian ladies, your life vision shouldn't be to get married to some guy and be cooking rice with beans for him. Wake up.

It is your type that can't stand career women and are quick to disparage feminists.
This post is nothing but self-sabotage since what you want may eventually decrease your
satisfaction.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Xisnin(m): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zeze06:

The wife is pretty, the guy is one lucky "bastard"...

For people complaining what the girl did or did not do, just believing in the guy alone was a booster!

Imagine if she left out of frustration and impatience, the guy would have been demoralized, frustrated and lost confidence in himself, it takes a very strong and determined heart to pull it back together after such betrayal...

I still give it up for the girl! Staying alone was a great job!!

This thread shows the shallowness in many people, whenever they hear
"contribute", the only thing they can imagine is money.

2 Likes

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Allwility: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
Xisnin:

It is your type that can't stand career women and are quick to disparage feminists.
This post is nothing but self-sabotage since what you want may eventually decrease your
satisfaction.

It's like you dont understand what I typed up there. Did you read the part where I said a woman's vision shouldn't be to end up in a man's kitchen cooking rice/ beans for him? I am 100% in support of career women.

As per feminism, you are right. I dont support it. I mean creating special opportunities for women is in a way saying they deserve special attention because of their gender. I believe in creating a level playing field for all. No special rules for any gender. In fact when you are with me, I see you first as a human being and maybe much later or not at all I just might notice your gender for a fleeting moment. Well, that's a topic for another day.

2 Likes

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by southome(m): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
It's hard seeing a lady doing that now, so the good ones deserves the accolade.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Zeze06(m): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
You are a wise man...

Wisdom is very scarce...

Xisnin:

This thread shows the shallowness in many people, whenever they hear
"contribute", the only thing they can imagine is money.

1 Like

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by egopersonified(f): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Allwility:

Dear Nigerian ladies, your life vision shouldn't be to get married to some guy and be cooking rice with beans for him. Wake up.

This is what the 21 yr old blogger was talking about. While waiting for the man to succeed, are you succeeding too or just waiting to eat the fruits of his labour. The story of the virtuous woman showed that she was working while taking care of her home and husband but we have all decided to leave out the work bit. If only we can stop telling our girls that their overall worth in life is leaving their father's house to their husband's house.

5 Likes

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by omari5(f): 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Thanks for your sincerity. So you want to marry a man with range rover already bah?
Range rover stuff isn't the issue... is there any guarantee that he will be completely faithful to me till the end after this type of sacrifice...sorry o but there is a certain degree of sacrifice i can make in my relationship. I can't die

1 Like

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by supereagle(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
I wish I have that kind of woman.
God only knows why I have the one I have.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by ehissi(m): 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zimri:

cry

It is now clear that common sense isn't common

Wrong! It is very common, its just that, it isn't meant for commoners...... angry
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Sterope(f): 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
SMH
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by OrdercityWeb: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
omari5:

Range rover stuff isn't the issue... is there any guarantee that he will be completely faithful to me till the end after this type of sacrifice...sorry o but there is a certain degree of sacrifice i can make in my relationship. I can't die
What are you saying saying sef? undecided
Your first sentence contradicts the rest. You should have simply answered his question in the affirmative and not trying to be dodgy.
What i inferred from this your response is; you can't do what she did and yes you want someone with a range rover.
Why were you now dodging? Is it wrong to want range rover? undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Cutex01(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
pocohantas:
She stayed
She stayed!

Was she supposed to go before?
I don't like things like this, makes it look like it shouldn't be the norm. We have lots of materialistic women around, but it's common sense and proof of loyalty to stand by your loved one. That's how it should be!!

She was also broke, and the guy stayed with her too.

Is she the only one that could have left? The guy can also hook a rich woman, do women think they're the only one with richer options?

She try, but na the guy try pass... undecided
Your smart.. I appreciate that
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
There are a couple of things wrong in the portrayal of this story... undecided
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by divineRx(f): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
i reserve my comment
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by OrdercityWeb: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
supereagle:
I wish I have that kind of woman.
God only knows why I have the one I have.
Bros............hmmmmmn

It is well cry
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Trexnemesis(m): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nice story. The man's head though. Remember Humpty Dumpty.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by tosyne2much(m): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
Look at what the world has become

So, it's now abnormal and a thing of testimony for woman to stick to her man who had nothing despite getting marriage offers from other rich men? Isn't that the way it should be

Well, I have forgotten we are now in the world of slay queens

2 Likes

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by burakado17: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=thesicilian post=59816605]All I kept seeing was "she stayed with..." "she stayed with..."
What exactly were her contributions to the husband's eventual success?[/quote. These are powerful women... Their husbands treat them well... Cos we know they didn't come for money. Good saying but never mentioned what they have done to develop their husbands.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by oglalasioux(m): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
thesicilian:
All I kept seeing was "she stayed with..." "she stayed with..."
What exactly were her contributions to the husband's eventual success?

She gave him peace of mind. There's nothing that fails a man like having a bad woman during struggle times. You have to wear the shoes to understand what I mean.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by churchee: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Wetin concern Churchee?
by the way, I used to have pimples, but they are all gone, I didn't apply anything; I just prayed. ;DWetin concern Churchee?
by the way, I used to have pimples, but they are all gone, I didn't apply anything; I just prayed.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by MTKbudapest(m): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
dont mind all these useless ladies that are busy looking for ready made man (RMM), they will wait 4eva and if they eventually find him they wont enjoy the marriage.

Its not a curse but the reality of life.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
Gossiplover:
haven't you heard of the saying that 'behind every successful man, there is a woman'. do u think she did nothing while she stayed with him. No be everything dem go talk. Kudos to both of them. dey try

Not just any woman but a good woman.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by rottennaija(m): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
thesicilian:

You don't understand the motivation of a woman that believes in you neither the power behind a woman that stays with you through thin and thick and believes in you.

You just don't.

1 Like

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Sarang(f): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
pocohantas:
She stayed
She stayed!

I don't like things like this, makes it look like it shouldn't be the norm. We have lots of materialistic women around, but it's common sense and proof of loyalty to stand by your loved one. That's how it should be!!

Is she the only one that could have left? The guy can also hook a rich woman, do women think they're the only one with richer options?

Many ladies today will go..we all know that.
Loyalty is the right thing to do but who does the right things these days.. Even broke girls be looking out for rich dudes.. Both of these couples are commendable.

Shoutout to this beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
pocohantas:
She stayed
She stayed!

Abi o. They both stayed. And as you talk am, na the try pass because na him hustle to pull them out. He could have left her there and go stay with his friend alone if he wanted.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Gossiplover:
haven't you heard of the saying that 'behind every successful man, there is a woman'. do u think she did nothing while she stayed with him. No be everything dem go talk. Kudos to both of them. dey try
I know many successful bachelors with no woman behind them and they're more successful than school teachers that have been married for 30 years
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
She get any option than to manage with the guy? Mtcheew! Who wouldn't manage with a guy that has a bright future ahead of him?
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by PierreDeFermat(m): 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
handsomebanana:

During the period Bill Gates was building Microsoft, there was no woman behind him.

Steve Jobs -- no woman

Larry Ellison -- no woman.

Larry Page and Sergey Brin -- no woman

Aaron Levie -- no woman

Behind every successful man is a lot of determination, years spent suffering and the urge to succeed.

I could go on and on

Your statement is outdated
dont mind him o. and there are many school teachers that have been married for 30 years and yet not successful
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Brugo(m): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
thesicilian:

Thank you!

I think we celebrate these redundant Nigerian relationships too much. A woman shouldn't just sit in a relationship and consume and then we feel thankful that she didn't leave the bloke. Laughable.

3 Likes

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
pocohantas:
She stayed
She stayed!

Wow shocked

Some comment really deserve some cash! How I wish..., anyway smiley

Your thinking is just one in a million and you deserve more than a million likes!

Infinity gbosa for you!

1 Like

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Eluwilussit(m): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
thesicilian:

Moral support. Believing in the man, providing companionship and removing konji, no be small contribution. E no easy. If her husband no ask that question, nobody has the right to do so.

Dude knows her contributions and worth. True.

1 Like

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Ademoore07(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hmmmm. This is the most reasonable post ever read on NL since I joined this platform. kiss

Hope those slay mamas and lazy boos are reading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.