Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her (70971 Views)

How Can I Stop The Bonding Between My Wife And The People She Stayed With Before / My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Sterope(f): 6:06am On Aug 28, 2017
People love sob stories

They want to see a woman who stayeed by her husband's despite his financial status. They don't want to see a woman who made a commitment and stood by it. They don't want to see a woman who was as poor as her husband.

Ibkanney:
This article potrays a wrong information, for the record, I use to attend the same church with the guy and his family in the early 90s and his family most especially his father is VERY WELL TO DO. He and his siblings went to BOWEN UNI, so dont paint the pix of the guy had NOTHING.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by wizard007(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
thesicilian:
All I kept seeing was "she stayed with..." "she stayed with..."
What exactly were her contributions to the husband's eventual success?

If staying with him under those conditions (emotional and psychological support) is not enough, can you kindly tell me what is.

People like you just don't appreciate the little things, that woman was pregnant with his first child during all those period remember.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
pocohantas:
She stayed
She stayed!

Was she supposed to go before?
I don't like things like this, makes it look like it shouldn't be the norm. We have lots of materialistic women around, but it's common sense and proof of loyalty to stand by your loved one. That's how it should be!!

She was also broke, and the guy stayed with her too.

Is she the only one that could have left? The guy can also hook a rich woman, do women think they're the only one with richer options?

She try, but na the guy try pass... undecided

Antibrutus i don't believe you can say this.. there's hope for some guys shocked
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Espada10: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
handsomebanana:

During the period Bill Gates was building Microsoft, there was no woman behind him.

Steve Jobs -- no woman

Larry Ellison -- no woman.

Larry Page and Sergey Brin -- no woman

Aaron Levie -- no woman

Behind every successful man is a lot of determination, years spent suffering and the urge to succeed.

I could go on and on

Your statement is outdated

Bring it down to Nigeria

Dangote - no woman

otedola - no woman

adenuga - no woman

babangida, danjuma , jim ovia , tony elumelu - no woman

infact ,95% of all wealthy men did it without a woman ..this are delusional statements women like to deceive themselves with to feel better

but flip the coin

Behind every successful woman there's an Alhaji, a politician,pastor or a yahoo boy etc

1 Like

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2018
Prechbills:

Antibrutus i don't believe you can say this.. there's hope for some guys shocked

That's the problem right there. I don't care what you two-faced creatures who want every feminine comment to go your way, believe in. Have a nice day.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 27, 2018
AntiBrutus:

That's the problem right there. I don't care what you two-faced creatures who want every feminine comment to go your way, believe in. Have a nice day.

what's wrong with my post? smh... many Nigerians have comprehension issues
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 27, 2018
Prechbills:

what's wrong with my post? smh... many Nigerians have comprehension issues

Be smart enough to comprehend my own post, keep your mentions and opinions to yourself.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 27, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I said so because guys on this shitty forum usually say you hate men and really I've never seen a post where you said something impressive about men.. I never asked you to care, I probably don't give a fvck. and who gives a fvck about your feminist trash? how many $$ has the trash you post on nairaland given to you? swerve please
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2018
Prechbills:

[s]I said so because guys on this shitty forum usually say you hate men and really I've never seen a post where you said something impressive about men.. I never asked you to care, I probably don't give a fvck. and who gives a fvck about your feminist trash? how many $$ has the trash you post on nairaland given to you? swerve plus[/s].

You don't give a fck, I also don't give a fck.
That makes us a team. Now swerve.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Be smart enough to comprehend my own post, keep your mentions and opinions to yourself.

fvckoff.. broke bitches that can't even organize seminars for women claiming feminists on nairaland
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
Prechbills:

fvckoff.. broke bitches that can't even organize seminars for women claiming feminists on nairaland

LOL. I done hear you.
Ignore previous posts #transferredAggression
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by jbblues24(m): 11:19pm On May 30, 2019
Iconography, background, type, job – slick smiley sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.