Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her (70925 Views)

How Can I Stop The Bonding Between My Wife And The People She Stayed With Before / My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Junny04(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
thesicilian:
All I kept seeing was "she stayed with..." "she stayed with..."
What exactly were her contributions to the husband's eventual success?
Sometimes, just being there and assuring one that everifin is fine is enoughto make a man excel in his endeavours.....you really do not have to contribute something tangible before making an impact in one's life....read the story of Ben Carson, how he always praise his wife and mom for every feat he achieved.... It's not as if they taught him how to be a surgeon or assisted him in his field, but they were there to encourage him that he can DO IT...
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
kimbraa:
And what is this man into, again?.

Its obvious through his dressing

( in 9ice voice....awon temi saase
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Junny04(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
handsomebanana:

During the period Bill Gates was building Microsoft, there was no woman behind him.

Steve Jobs -- no woman

Larry Ellison -- no woman.

Larry Page and Sergey Brin -- no woman

Aaron Levie -- no woman

Behind every successful man is a lot of determination, years spent suffering and the urge to succeed.

I could go on and on

Your statement is outdated
What of Ben carson?....Barack Obama?....Emmanuel Macron....I could go on and on...

1 Like

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by larrybee2017(f): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
Allwility:

Honestly, 'ayam not understanding'.

I don't understand the message this article is trying to portray. What achievement are we celebrating here? That she stayed put with a guy through his period of hardship?

I think it's mediocrity to preach this kind of message to our slay queens out there. If a lady stays with a guy whether he is rich or poor with the hope of benefitting from him whether now or later, what's spectacular about that?

Is that how we are going to have our own Condi Rice, or the next Okonjo Iweala or Dora Akinyuli?

Dear Nigerian ladies, your life vision shouldn't be to get married to some guy and be cooking rice with beans for him. Wake up.
Shit happens when change takes place, it makes the ordinary man reason backward and makes nonsense of sense. SMH
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by fannybaby(f): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Sniper12:
Dont generalise. Some men go dump u.when dey hammer

cheesy cheesy
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by StopBanningMyEx: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
AuroraB:
Gini wee mezia undecided
Abeg, buzz off with this uninspiring tale sad
Carry belle for man wey dey squat undecided
You people play tew much
Kontinu sad angry

That you can't do it doesn't mean someone else can't.
When I got married, I had nothing! Absolutely nothing!!

1 Like

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by StopBanningMyEx: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Looonatic haters everywhere.

My wife and I can relate. smiley

We are not there yet. But we are not where we used to be. And we shall surely get there in Jesus' Name. Amen. smiley

1 Like

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by fannybaby(f): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
na wa o. nairalanders ehn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by febo15(m): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
Sighte:
This is a movie script right?
No oo, does that sound like a movie to you?
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by AuroraB(f): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
StopBanningMyEx:

That you can't do it doesn't mean someone else can't.
When I got married, I had nothing! Absolutely nothing!!
Hit me undecided
Your point is what exactly
Isn't it obvious I don't subscribe to that
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by AuroraB(f): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
StopBanningMyEx:

Don't castigate her (the woman) for the choice she made even as it has turned out very well. sad
Nnaa, hapunu'm aka meeeeehn, haba angry
The least on a jobless fellow's mind is marriage!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh angry
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Halo22: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
For those that are talking trash, come to Enugu and see what guys suffer in the hands of ladies just because they are not yet made. What are u saying self? Don't you know there are ladies that bring fortunes and favor to men. I drop cap for the lady abeg.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Azam101: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
Allwility:

I don't understand the message this article is trying to portray. What achievement are we celebrating here? That she stayed put with a guy through his period of hardship?

I think it's mediocrity to preach this kind of message to our slay queens out there. If a lady stays with a guy whether he is rich or poor with the hope of benefitting from him whether now or later, what's spectacular about that?

Is that how we are going to have our own Condi Rice, or the next Okonjo Iweala or Dora Akinyuli?

Dear Nigerian ladies, your life vision shouldn't be to get married to some guy and be cooking rice with beans for him. Wake up.
I doff my hat for you
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by AuroraB(f): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
StopBanningMyEx:

I guess you are still single.
You can't marry your job, you know. smiley
I wouldn't marry a squatter.
I guess this is what you want to hear grin

Btw, kilode?
Se kosi
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by AuroraB(f): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
StopBanningMyEx:

@bolded
No wahala
But dont castigate/condemn someone who did cool
The fact that it has ended well makes you look like a sadist while at it. sad

My opinion. If I were sadistic about someone I know not, leave it to me. Would ya undecided
I condemn it. How about that?
There's more to life than cooking orisirisi for a man. How this is a topic for public appreciation makes my opinion count. I wouldn't subscribe to this, your opinion and experience on this matters not to me, seriously wink
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by 100Cents: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2017

2 Likes

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by AuroraB(f): 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
StopBanningMyEx:

And I also have the right to judge your opinion as petty, envious and sadistic. embarassed
Bugger off while at it smiley
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by 100Cents: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
Allwility:

Smh..
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Allwility:

Thank you!! Thought i was the only one thinking that
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Burgerlomo: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Beautiful
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by 100Cents: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Encrypted:

You're so wrong. She may not have contributed financially but she may have contributed in every way she can. Most especially emotionally.

Building a business is not easy. There are times when you feel down and need someone to help you keep pushing.

The fact that he wakes up in the morning with his LOYAL wife and kids by his side is enough motivation to keep hustling.

YOU CANNOT BUILD A BUSINESS WHEN YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE.

When you read some of the funny things our young people write here, you know they are writing out of inexperience.

Thanks.

I even gave a longer answer than yours.

1 Like

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Was she not supposed to stay with him?abi na me go stay with him.
Marriage is for better, for worse.

Its nothing new, if my future husband gets broke, I will still stay with him and won't make noise about it.

1 Like

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by 100Cents: 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Sylver247:
I kept reading to find out what the lady's role was in helping the guy, nothing.

This is the reason why women think that merely staying with a man when he was broke is enough. If you stay with him as an extra baggage then it's better you left him alone.

She stayed with kor she moved with nii.

By the time you get married and you discover that your wife is a stupid woman, it is that time you will know the difference between marrying a good woman and a stupid one.

Your business or career success or failure go tell you.

Experience is the best teacher..
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by SherriLobito(m): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
kimbraa:
And what is this man into, again?.
Human part Mallam.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Sylver247: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
100Cents:

By the time you get married and you discover that your wife is a stupid woman, it is that time you will know the difference between marrying a good woman and a stupid one.

Your business or career success or failure go tell you.

Experience is the best teacher..

Shut up.
Is marriage a favor to the man?
And where in the story was it written that the woman was a good woman? Oh because "she stayed with him", that makes her a good woman.
Grow some sense bro.
Didn't the guy stay with her too? Or was she rich? Was she a beautiful queen? What spectacular asset did she have apart from "she stayed with him".
Why isn't the story about the fact that the man put up with her, housed her, fed her, clothed her, protected her....
When will men have sense?
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by kruusy: 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
dats a virtuous woman I must say
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
pocohantas:
She stayed
She stayed!

Was she supposed to go before?
I don't like things like this, makes it look like it shouldn't be the norm. We have lots of materialistic women around, but it's common sense and proof of loyalty to stand by your loved one. That's how it should be!!

She was also broke, and the guy stayed with her too.

Is she the only one that could have left? The guy can also hook a rich woman, do women think they're the only one with richer options?

She try, but na the guy try pass... undecided
Hello Can you Truly Love because you are not getting OP points The Woman staying meant Real love of her for the guy and it worth anything Gold or precious
Lemme tell you one thing A Brain Man Marry A Suitable Woman While Woman Marry Man who she love or just because of his money or any other things attached

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.