Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her (70922 Views)

How Can I Stop The Bonding Between My Wife And The People She Stayed With Before / My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by conquerorb: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
pocohantas:
She stayed
She stayed!

Was she supposed to go before?
I don't like things like this, makes it look like it shouldn't be the norm. We have lots of materialistic women around, but it's common sense and proof of loyalty to stand by your loved one. That's how it should be!!

She was also broke, and the guy stayed with her too.

Is she the only one that could have left? The guy can also hook a rich woman, do women think they're the only one with richer options?

She try, but na the guy try pass... undecided
i love this.

1 Like

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by BumbleBee2ice(f): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
abbeyty:

Madam, if the picture I saw there is yours, you no look like some1 wey dey suffer ohh. See how chop up you look in this recession
cheesy looks can be deceiving ooo. I be alara ma mo iya

2 Likes

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by handsomebanana(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Encrypted:

Yup

Remember ur moniker 4rm d grup
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by geosegun(m): 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
dominique:
Except if she contributed to the man's success, I don't see anything spectacular here.

Even, just given her husband peace of mind and effective prayers is more than any material support.
Please give it to her. She deserves it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by koolengrtimmy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
pocohantas:
She stayed
She stayed!

I don't like things like this, makes it look like it shouldn't be the norm. We have lots of materialistic women around, but it's common sense and proof of loyalty to stand by your loved one. That's how it should be!!

Is she the only one that could have left? The guy can also hook a rich woman, do women think they're the only one with richer options?

Wow This is superb!!!

3 Likes

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Ibkanney: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
This article potrays a wrong information, for the record, I use to attend the same church with the guy and his family in the early 90s and his family most especially his father is VERY WELL TO DO. He and his siblings went to BOWEN UNI, so dont paint the pix of the guy had NOTHING.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by abbeyty(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

cheesy looks can be deceiving ooo. I be alara ma mo iya

Lol,don't worry the story go change for better very soon

1 Like

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by petermichaels(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
Is this suppose to be a lesson? Who doesn't know that there's always a reward if one is patient and faint not? Well .... it's ok
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by belindar: 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Its a pity that both of them don't appreciate the person that house them rather complaining that they slept on the floor, cooking in another mans kitchen. No mention of thank you to the person that house you even if u sleep on the floor. Nonsense
Do you think it's easy to house someone ( A married couple for that matter) for just a single day.
You just come to these forum to spill trash. You people are ingrate.
There is no where you mention thank u to the person that house you in these epistle you wrote. You need adjustment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by geosegun(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
pocohantas:
She stayed
She stayed!

Give her the praise she deserved. She provided a conducive environment for her man to develop the business ideas and was patient enough to enable him evolved with time. She could have frustrated him into getting some salaried job that would hardly be enough for the family.

Have you seen anyone progressing under duress? where there is rancour with a nagging wife on the prowl? please give it to her and shun petty envy.

5 Likes

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by BumbleBee2ice(f): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
abbeyty:

Lol,don't worry the story go change for better very soon
AMEN oOo I really need d prayers, thnx bro

1 Like

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by ashjay001(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
thesicilian:
All I kept seeing was "she stayed with..." "she stayed with..."
What exactly were her contributions to the husband's eventual success?

She held his hand! How much do u think her emotional support is worth?

He could have been frustrated into mental illness, or crime, or even diabolical success, or even still be on d streets!

When u av a good thing, cherish it!

4 Likes

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by DanielGb(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
kimbraa:
And what is this man into, again?.

Your username
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by otabuko(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
thesicilian:
mehn. You hit the nail on the head. Staying around him was I suppose her only contribution. Ladies sef.

1 Like

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by openmine(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
pocohantas:
She stayed
She stayed!

For the first time...U over-made sense with this comment of urs...so unbiased and instructive...Keep it Up

2 Likes

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Humility017(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
pocohantas:
She stayed
She stayed!

#smiles.....I admire your write up.
so much wisdom

1 Like

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by ivolt: 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
thesicilian:

Even though I believe it is badluck and poor decision for a woman to stay with a
man just with the hope that he will be successful.

You have no right to ask such a question, only the husband
can demand such answers.

3 Likes

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by generationz(f): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
handsomebanana:

During the period Bill Gates was building Microsoft, there was no woman behind him.

Steve Jobs -- no woman

Larry Ellison -- no woman.

Larry Page and Sergey Brin -- no woman

Aaron Levie -- no woman

Behind every successful man is a lot of determination, years spent suffering and the urge to succeed.

I could go on and on

Your statement is outdated

Thank you

It would even be much more beautiful, if the woman was also somewhere doing something great with her life, and two visionaries meet ( so romantic), they will surely move the world together

Bill and Melinda gates
Bill and Hilary Clinton
Barack Obama and his wife
Sonny irrabor and betty
Tara and fela durotoye
The list goes on and on

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
Good
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by ivolt: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
pocohantas:
She stayed
She stayed!

It is obvious you live in an utopia, nobody deserves less!
While I am strongly against a partner staying in a relationship
because of hope, her message is clear enough: that life is a gamble
and she won big time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
thesicilian:
she saw the man's future and 'STAYED WITH' u tink say our girls no get sense?.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by ivolt: 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
handsomebanana:

During the period Bill Gates was building Microsoft, there was no woman behind him.

Steve Jobs -- no woman

Aaron Levie -- no woman

Behind every successful man is a lot of determination, years spent suffering and the urge to succeed.

I could go on and on

His statement may be outdated but the entitled men of these days are just so annoying.
Instead of struggling on their own, they demand a woman stay loyal to them
and if she doesn't she is subjected to various blackmail including being accused
of being materialistic(which everyone is by the way.

This kind of story will stop coming up when both men and women realise that no one
owes them a dime for being male or being female.

6 Likes

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by stevecantrell: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
pocohantas:
She stayed
She stayed!

Nairaland slay queens come and like this comment

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Oju4190: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
I would have love to see the picture wen u were poor
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by dotcomnamename: 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
[s]
Allwility:

Honestly, 'ayam not understanding'.

I don't understand the message this article is trying to portray. What achievement are we celebrating here? That she stayed put with a guy through his period of hardship?

I think it's mediocrity to preach this kind of message to our slay queens out there. If a lady stays with a guy whether he is rich or poor with the hope of benefitting from him whether now or later, what's spectacular about that?

Is that how we are going to have our own Condi Rice, or the next Okonjo Iweala or Dora Akinyuli?

Dear Nigerian ladies, your life vision shouldn't be to get married to some guy and be cooking rice with beans for him. Wake up.
[/s]

Smh
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Coldfeets: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
I don't even understand you people of this world anymore.

Why are you guys trying to make it look like she did the guy a favour by staying with him in his rough times?

It was her choice for crying out loud.

She saw something in the guy she needs, wants, loves, and so she stayed.

It is not necessarily the financial aspect of a man that should keep a girl's attention.

Or maybe it is.

What do I even know sef?

2 Likes

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by dotcomnamename: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
belindar:
Its a pity that both of them don't appreciate the person that house them rather complaining that they slept on the floor, cooking in another mans kitchen. No mention of thank you to the person that house you even if u sleep on the floor. Nonsense

Do you know what they experience there? So you expect them to voice everything out? Smh. Kids with rat brain everywhere!
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Faht: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
pocohantas:
She stayed
She stayed!

90% of ladies will allow other banana to fall on them because their guy is broke. Even buy fuel in other dudes car just to catch fun
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by crackerspub: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
handsomebanana:

Steve Jobs -- no woman

Aaron Levie -- no woman

I could go on and on

You don't need to reply that ijiat cc Gossiplover
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Allwility: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

Smh

Huh?

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
She tried
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by OrdercityWeb: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
pocohantas:
She stayed
She stayed!

Am i dreaming........... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.