Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" (14163 Views)

Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S / A Nairalander I Accomodated / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yeah...... u deserve it, even more kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Am fine hun. Today is samedi soir. Where are we going to? wink

well today's suppose to be a guys night out but i dont mind cancelling the shiiiii just to be with you..............unfortunately though i aiint sooo romantic embarassed

anyways You chose

politics section
sexuality sextion
food section (yummy)
email
a good thread on romance section
jokes section
or
dating scetion

so whats it gonna be hun grin
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by EgusiShankly: 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
nikkypearl:
undecided undecided
architect! cheesy
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
Yeah, I said that. Nothing changes sha. grin

lol
i know that......grin

i know you've a knack for ignoring petty talks so i'll just make this quick and expect a reply real quick too grin

you out for the evening or you're sitting on a couch watching a movie with just a bra and shorts on lipsrsealed?
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
sunshineR:

lol
i know that......grin

i know you've a knack for ignoring petty talks so i'll just make this quick and expect a reply real quick too grin

you out for the evening or you're sitting on a couch watching a movie with just a bra and shorts on lipsrsealed?
The series I'm on will be aired tomorrow. GOT and power, for now, I want to go to bed so goodnight.
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by makydebbie(f): 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Love you too, B. kiss wink

Makky, i love Omo nna tongue

*Runs outta thread*
LOL babe I no wan talk. angry angry angry
No iceclim angry angry angry
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by shinarlaura(f): 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
sunshineR:

well today's suppose to be a guys night out but i dont mind cancelling the shiiiii just to be with you..............unfortunately though i aiint sooo romantic embarassed

anyways You chose

politics section
sexuality sextion
food section (yummy)
email
a good thread on romance section
jokes section
or
dating scetion

so whats it gonna be hun grin

Very easy to choose.....

Email tongue tongue
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
sunshineG:
klopp will not play origi sturrige and flamino in the same team now

Who the Bleep is herdersen against arsenal's midfield angry
I can only respect chan because of his exploits with Germany recently

Now to the game
I think arsenal will be clever to defend and hit on a counter in order not to give mane and sala space to attack our fragile defence
They will hope this will fustrate herdesen out of defensive midfield and pave way for ozil to exploit the defensive midfield space in Liverpool

Liverpool on their part will play a high pressing game well known for under kloop
Thus Liverpool's defense will push forward and force arsenal back

My guess Liverpool attack, arsenal defend and wait for a counter, watch out for quick switch play from ramsy

High scoring game if Liverpool scores first sha

Don't forget sachez is back grin

dude you're right on that

we'll go for the attack but unlike what you said there wont be any counter attacking shiiii from arsenal cos we wont make room for that cool

and yep high scoring game if liverpool scores first cos they'd add more

best guess/prediction is liverpool woul triumph 3-1

sanchez would score you guys soliditary goal when he comes on as a substitute cheesy
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
The series I'm on will be aired tomorrow. GOT and power, for now, I want to go to bed so goodnight.

oh i see........

And same here too
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by PussyBlower: 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
sunshineR:

shocked shocked
benita got you banned shocked shocked
well i love her man and shes in my bleeped up list which means i've gat no comments on that ;-[ embarassed

yep its quite something.............a lady got me banned too btw........its more like a flirting gone wrong......tried flirting with hoe and she fvcking reported me for verbal assault cheesy cheesy

and you're on ur own man.........plus it means more pussy for you grin
Nope, gat no fûçking problem with that one except where you fûçking call her beautiful..that girl is fûçking Ugly mehn!and she fûçking argue a lot even when is fûçking wrong..she blabs like a fûçking frustrated Monkey!

And it's the fûçking skinny Bitch called Optional that fûçking got me banned..

Hey got no fûçking pussy to blow here..they're all fûçking pretenders here. Their fûçking Hypocrisy stinks to high heaven!! Them fûçking bitch be pretending like they can't fûçking swallow a cock but fûçk them bitches do worse behind closed doors like the bitch I fûçked last tym out. She's a fûçking Nairalander too. angry angry

I need to fûçking bounce man
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
sunshineR:

shocked shocked
benita got you banned shocked shocked
well i love her man and shes in my bleeped up list which means i've gat no comments on that ;-[ embarassed

yep its quite something.............a lady got me banned too btw........its more like a flirting gone wrong......tried flirting with hoe and she fvcking reported me for verbal assault cheesy cheesy

and you're on ur own man.........plus it means more pussy for you grin
FYI, I don't know him and have never had an e-fight with him. You should've asked him which of your aforementioned female account got him banned. grin

There are monikers I have never exchanged words with and pussyblower is one. Some I just overlook the mention no matter how irritating.
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
shinarlaura:

Very easy to choose.....

Email tongue tongue

ok then

perfect choice grin

lemme hit you up on that grin
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
sunshineR:

dude you're right on that

we'll go for the attack but unlike what you said there wont be any counter attacking shiiii from arsenal cos we wont make room for that cool

and yep high scoring game if liverpool scores first cos they'd add more

best guess/prediction is liverpool woul triumph 3-1

sanchez would score you guys soliditary goal when he comes on as a substitute cheesy
3-1 or 1-3 you mean

Arsenal is scoring more than one
I can bet my two balls Henderson will be fustrated out of position

The thing about high pressing game is that it doesn't work too well with players that know how to beat offside trap

Players that make beautiful diagonal runs like lacazzet and Sanchez

Hope Liverpool defense is ready to catch flies
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
sunshineR:

oh i see........

And same here too
Alright!, I'm off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
Stellie:
hahahhahahahahahha funny u dear

Anywayz ur blenze nice sha....bt I prefer UKWUnized Blenze
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
FYI, I don't know him and have never had an e-fight with him. You should've asked him which of your aforementioned female account got him banned. grin

There are monikers I have never exchanged words with and pussyblower is one. Some I just overlook the mention no matter how irritating.

cheesy cheesy

sorry about that hun
he emboldened your name in my earlier comment so i came to the crazy conclusion dat it was you........embarassed

it was just a little misunderstanding

and i know that too

hope we still cool?
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
sunshineR:

cheesy cheesy

sorry about that hun
he emboldened your name in my earlier comment so i came to the crazy conclusion dat it was you........embarassed

it was just a little misunderstanding

and i know that too

hope we still cool?
Lol, are you thinking I hold grudges against people on here?. cheesy
We're very cool.
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by dacovajnr: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
sunshineR:
In no particular order here are the people on nl i sooooo love cool

tgoddess
(my bae of life...........the godess of beauty and intelligence combined...........thats a 10 outta 10 loves for you hun............i looooove you grin kiss kiss)

lalas247
(very beautiful, smart, super friendly, ukwu-licious and adorable..............shes sooo loveable that even the hardest of hearts would love her.............plenty love for you dear............kolewerk grin kiss kiss)

shinarlaura
(the most beautiful, amiable down to earth, and brilliant cameroonian lady i know............shes soo friendly that if you insullt her she'd reply you with at least 6 kiss emoticons...........love you dear kiss kiss)

kimbraa
(the beautiful super intelligent boss lady who takes no shiiiii from anyone.............bae could even go toe to toe and deek to deek with those termed savage lords............i love you miss benita grin kiss kiss)

queensekxy
sekxy
dillusionist
(the greatest broke guys slayer of our time................i have no adjective to describe dis lovely bae and how she looks so i advice you check her dp and see just for yourself how much of a princess she is.........
Thats a 3.33 love for each of ur monikers making it 10/10 in total grin kiss kiss)

oyindidi
(the very amiable, grestest adviser/counsellor and best mom of 2017......love you plenty maami smiley kiss kiss)

iamkashybaby
(i sooo love this gorgeous very funny and free spirited virgin lady grin.............honey i love you plenty but its a 6/10 loves sha.......dont want jude thinking its eros and getting unnecessarily worried grin kiss kiss)

refiner
(one of nl's most elegeant, friendliest, smart and loveliest pretty lady alive............though you havent been around of late, i still love you like kilode grin kiss kiss)

optional1
(now there are alot of adjectives that can be used to describe this lady but personally i'll go for naturally beautiful, fun loving, adorable, funny, friendly, etc............aunty you're one in a million jareh..........and i love you grin kiss kiss)

divay22
(PRO of them ukwu crew..........always around to keep the forum alive with her comments...........bae is sooo cool, clever and beautiful........take kisses jareh kiss kiss grin)

makydebbie
(i heard shes not to friendly (to them dickheads actually) but one thing i know is shes is one hell of a gorgeous pretty ghanian lady..........shes also very intelligent and a naija jellof rice lover tongue...........love you plenty hun kiss kiss)

rebirthforgoody
(heard pretty classy bae is on a vacation to bahamas (or so i think)............i love you mi-lady grin kiss kiss)

and

lewaluv
(mrcor.k's nl crush........the extremely pretty fair lady is one of nl's finest...........i love you hun.......you're too much grin kiss kiss)

to all my niggas both from them ukwu crew @ ukwu president lefulefu
vice president dacova.jnr
honorable members sunshineG, luminouz, randy91, redbeans etc,

booby club members
elite bachelor fraternity (BF)
some plurimi members @ chairman syzu
executioner jude
lorrd traphedges etc

i cant possibly love love love una cos una are guys

but i've got deep respect and agape love for you sha grin cheesy cheesy cool

happy "tell a nairalander i love you" day cheesy cheesy
Oshey Bahdhest! You're sighted wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
shinarlaura:

Suns.hineR tongue

Lalas.247 tongue

Sexybbs.tar tongue

Lef.ulefu tongue

Daco.vajnr tongue

Yo.ung03tongue

Blackha.wk03 tongue

Je vous aime les gars tongue tongue tongue tongue

To those my friends here I didn't mention, note that I love u too but ur monikers are very difficult to spell grin grin tongue

Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
MrCork:

...4real?....if u love me.. sayyyyit sexxxily nicely wit sweeet tone n sayyyyit like u meannnnnit angry
Mrcork, I Love You smiley
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Lefu.lefu
Kim.braa
Shina.rlaura
Dac.ovjnr
Se.xybbstar
Ra.ndy91
Sun.shine R
Fem.ieddy
Pussy.hunter
M.ynd44 ----- no ban me o grin
Fea.rlez
J.oe - I no kuku know which name u dey use lol
Dayl.yt
Dillutio.nist ---
Tee.smarth
Diva.y22
Ken.nyID17
Redbea.ns - we never walk alone
Dje.ezy
Iam.daisy
Trail.blazer
Tr.aphedges - my yolo nigga wink
Iam.zod
Fab.ulocity -
Jac.k - as u be born again I put u last last grin

Love you all, never a dull moment grin
One UKWU UNDER GOD abi wetin be slogan again haha ... but yes u all make coming online fun and una so easy to chat with wink kiss

cmere wink

Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by dacovajnr: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
Stellie:
dear,u gat wat it takes to love me? Am a complex difficult person
Everyone deserves love irrespective of how difficult and complicating they are and you ain't exempted wink wink
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by nikkypearl(f): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
shocked
EgusiShankly:
architect! cheesy
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
PussyBlower:
Nope, gat no fûçking problem with that one except where you fûçking call her beautiful..that girl is fûçking Ugly mehn!and she fûçking argue a lot even when is fûçking wrong..she blabs like a fûçking frustrated Monkey!

And it's the fûçking skinny Bitch called Optional that fûçking got me banned..

Hey got no fûçking pussy to blow here..they're all fûçking pretenders here. Their fûçking Hypocrisy stinks to high heaven!! Them fûçking bitch be pretending like they can't fûçking swallow a cock but fûçk them bitches do worse behind closed doors like the bitch I fûçked last tym out. She's a fûçking Nairalander too. angry angry

I need to fûçking bounce man

lmao cheesy cheesy

dont think shes ugly though.........maybe its my love for dark skinned ladies or shiiiiiii but i do think shes pretty grin

hahahahahah
optional got you banned shocked cheesy cheesy
now thats funny cheesy cheesy...........whats did you to her precisely? cheesy

and you're 100% correct on that last part bruv....
Them hoes forming sister mary and porch when they're real hoes and fvck bitches back stage...........

Hope you treated the nairalander like a princess she must have made her self look online right cheesy cheesy

bounce to where fam? angry
i need answers first bruv
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by EgusiShankly: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
nikkypearl:
shocked
lol....y that face?

I just say make I hail u
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by nwanwaoge(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
Stellie:
hmmm... Who wil i love now
you can start with me �
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by dacovajnr: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
AuroraB:
I love you kiss

Troublemaker grin
Tnx Belle femme kiss kiss

Nitori tie noni mo se n cause trouble grin
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by purem(m): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
How many ppl are on dis thread lukin 4 who mention there name

can't seem to find mine o, iz lyk nobody likes me on NL

SO AM...........

Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by nikkypearl(f): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
EgusiShankly:
lol....y that face?

I just say make I hail u
thank you sir
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by nikkypearl(f): 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
purem:
How many ppl are on dis thread lukin 4 who mention there name

can't seem to find mine o, iz lyk nobody likes me on NL

SO AM...........

oya..i love you grin grin
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by purem(m): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
nikkypearl:
oya..i love you grin grin

Wow! A lady 4 dat matter INFACT am celebrating it

Hoping u cud follow me back we can start from dier na
Re: Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
Lol, are you thinking I hold grudges against people on here?. cheesy
We're very cool.

lmao

nah......far from that.......

i do think you dont go easy on people u feel are stupid sha cheesy

plus you are rarely surrender or shake ur ground when it comes to controversial not necessarily arguments but shiiii like that

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Are You A Go Getter? / Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.