Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (24694 Views)

Hilarious Ways Some Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys For Airtime / Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? / Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
TGoddess:
You both got only no1 right.Nice try.
Emily grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
sunshineR:

aha! Was waiting for you before i join this shiiii grin
1)keyboard grin

2) tosin or princess or tahrah
No1 is correct,2nd one is wrong.tongue
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by efjay: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Divay22:
Wow..... Who gave you expo grin grin grin Bravo
lol........waiting for more
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Integrator1: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
TGoddess:
You both got only no1 right.Nice try.
Temi
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
sunshineG:
Emily grin
No expo allowed.It was in my diary,i want another one.My first name.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
Divay22:
Weldone everyone...
It was cool...
inna ehn
So you didn't see that I got it too cheesy
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
TGoddess:
No1 is correct,2nd one is wrong.tongue

shiii angry

one last try before the next question
errmm beauty or tola or amazing or mercy or sandra or angela or emily etc grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
TGoddess:
No expo allowed.It was in my diary,i want another one.My first name.
Lola grin or larrah
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
Amarabae ask question ,i really need that pm
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
Integrator1:
Temi
Wrong.sad
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
sunshineR:

shiii angry
one last try before the next question errmm beauty or tola or amazing or mercy or sandra or angela or emily etc grin
All wrong.Its a yoruba name.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
sunshineG:
Lola grin
Nope.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Divay22(f): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
sunshineG:
inna ehn
So you didn't see that I got it too cheesy
I'm sorry...
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
TGoddess:
Nope.
larrah
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
TGoddess:
All wrong.Its a yoruba name.

hmmm i see

how about
aderola, tope, adenuke, adesuwa, temitope, temilayo, adesina, lara, sola, abike, bimbo, etc

oh lawd let it be one of these o cos these are practically the only yoruba female names i know embarassed
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
There are four frogs on a log. Now one decides to jump. How many will be left on the log?
Pls tell me the reason for your answer.

What's my middle name?
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Divay22(f): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
efjay:

lol........waiting for more
Not tonight again..
Maybe tomorrow
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Integrator1: 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
TGoddess:
Wrong.sad
Lol.. Trying no more angry
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Divay22(f): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
makydebbie:
There are four frogs on a log. Now one decides to jump. How many will be left on the log?
Because one decided, he hasn't jumped yet.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Integrator1: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
makydebbie:

What's my middle name?

Four na, taking action is different from still contemplating /deciding..

2. Still thinking
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Divay22:

i swear i was about to type that before i saw ur comment

why did you ans it na angry
or do you want her pm cheesy cheesy

cheesy

answer the second one too na cheesy
whats her middle name grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Integrator1:
Lol.. Trying no more angry
You tried,weldone.smiley
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Divay22(f): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
sunshineR:

i swear i was about to type that before i saw ur comment

why did you ans it na angry
or do you want her pm cheesy cheesy

cheesy

answer the second one too na cheesy
whats her middle name grin
Nah...not PM
I answered because i wanted to....

Take my slot and answer the second, I left it for you tongue
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by davide470(m): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
makydebbie:

What's my middle name?
grin

Dzifa
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
sunshineR:

hmmm i see

how about
aderola, tope, adenuke, adesuwa, temitope, temilayo, adesina, lara, sola, abike, bimbo, etc

oh lawd let it be one of these o cos these are practically the only yoruba female names i know embarassed
You're close.Keep trying.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Gidex4u(m): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
ecstasycity:
What's my real name. {first name only}

Esther
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Divay22:

kiss Correct.

Integrator1:

Four na, taking action is different from still contemplating /deciding..

2. Still thinking
LOL, you got number one only. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=makydebbie post=59917121]There are four frogs on a log. Now one decides to jump. How many will be left on the log?

What's my middle name?
Four there is a big difference between taking decision and doing something

Margaret
Maky
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
sunshineG:
larrah
sad wrong again.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
davide470:

grin

Dzifa
Cheat. grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by efjay: 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
TGoddess:
You're close.Keep trying.
lol ........ Toyin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) / Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). / Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.