Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (25013 Views)

Hilarious Ways Some Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys For Airtime / Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? / Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineG:
read news,
Historical books
Watch sports

I am not a weirdo grin
I'll check now, I love reading too. What kind of sport?
See your email, I'll continue calling you a weirdo till you prove me wrong. grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineG:
Kibraa aka benit.a27 has,arrive s
Good morning. grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by CzarChris(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2017
Divay22:
1)A man was killed on Sunday morning.
His wife found the body and called the police, the police arrived and questioned the chef, maid, butler, and gardener....
Their alibis were :
Chef---making breakfast
Maid---getting the mail
Butler--setting the table
Gardener---watering plants
The police immediately arrested the criminal... Who was it and how did they know...

2)Which word, if pronounced right is wrong, but if pronounced wrong is right?.

Good morning.

1) The maid(sends mails on Sundays?
2) Wrong.

Get ready for pm bombs grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2017
kimbraa:
I just wanted to know what's happening here that the thread has gotten to the 18th page. grin

Good morning.

cheesy cheesy
i see.............

So............?
Do we get to see you participate grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineR:

okay
i think its flash
season 1

thats all i can come up with o
this ur question hard die like leulefu morning erection embarassed

i see a kimaa viewing lipsrsealed
LOL, wrong. grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, wrong. grin

lol
i give up jareh

thought maybe it'd be harryporter but then harry's more like in parts/books (like part 1 or book 1)
and not season embarassed

anyways ask another cos i have zero idea on this..................
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineR:

cheesy cheesy
i see.............

So............?
Do we get to see you participate grin
I don't like being put on the hot seat. Would prefer Frank Edohor's questions 'cause I know what's coming as benefit. cheesy tongue
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineR:

lol
i give up jareh

thought maybe it'd be harryporter but then harry's more like in parts/books (like part 1 or book 1)
and not season embarassed

anyways ask another cos i have zero idea on this..................
LOL, it's Harry. So you've an idea now
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Integrator1: 9:46am On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:

You failed the first two and got the last two. Don't forget Hermione never said the name till her fifth year so she can't tell Harry that. It's not chamber of secrets lol.
the sorcerer's stone??
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2017
Integrator1:
the sorcerer's stone??
Yea so you can answer it again. Where did Dumbledore tell Harry this?
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Divay22(f): 9:49am On Aug 29, 2017
CzarChris:
1) The maid(sends mails on Sundays?
2) Wrong.

Get ready for pm bombs grin
I can't pm you, the question has already been answered....
But I'll ask again, If you get it right, pm you'll get.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Integrator1: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea so you can answer it again. Where did Dumbledore tell Harry this?
after Harry almost corrected himself after saying Voldemort
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2017
kimbraa:
I don't like being put on the hot seat. Would prefer Frank Edohor's questions 'cause I know what's coming as benefit. cheesy tongue

lmao

you eh cheesy cheesy

well you'd be the Frank Edohor here
and the benefit would be ur pm grin grin

we'd be the one on the hot seat not you tongue tongue

you game? grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2017
Integrator1:
Where did this happen? cheesy
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Integrator1: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:
... "..... Say the name *arr*, for fear of name increases the fear of thing itself"....

This extract was gotten from a movie.
What's the name of this movie?
What season?
Who said this?
And it was said to whom?
At what location were the two discussing?

Oya oo. cool cool

The sorcerer's stone

Dumbledore
Harry poter
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, it's Harry. So you've an idea now

cheesy cheesy

abeg i'll still pass

watched harryporter a long time ago except for the last book i watched last year or so

would await ur next question

give me a mention when you do cos i'm about to do some small work
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineR:

lmao

you eh cheesy cheesy

well you'd be the Frank Edohor here
and the benefit would be ur pm grin grin

we'd be the one on the hot seat not you tongue tongue

you game? grin
Hmm, I could risk one pm. There's no harm in that, right?.

OK, let me think of a befitting question 'cause I won't be doing riddles. grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2017
Tgoddess no questions again sad
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 29, 2017
What's the most liked post on nairaland?
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 29, 2017
kimbraa:
Hmm, I could risk one pm. There's no harm in that, right?.

OK, let me think of a befitting question 'cause I won't be doing riddles. grin

now thats the spirit grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.........

Lets see what you've got
and please go easy on us embarassed
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2017
Integrator1:

The sorcerer's stone

Dumbledore
Harry poter
What's the location na. I mean where did they have the discussion? The great Hall, hospital wing, Dumbledore's office, common room, the pitch, the forbidden forest, hargids home? Could be anywhere. But they had it somewhere.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineR:

cheesy cheesy

abeg i'll still pass

watched harryporter a long time ago except for the last book i watched last year or so

would await ur next question

give me a mention when you do cos i'm about to do some small work
LOL okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2017
TGoddess:
What's the most liked post on nairaland?

that would be se.un's first post here grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Integrator1: 10:02am On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:
What's the location na. I mean where did they have the discussion? The great Hall, hospital wing, Dumbledore's office, common room, the pitch, the forbidden forest, hargids home? Could be anywhere. But they had it somewhere.
Can't place that, I don't want to guess grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by makydebbie(f): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2017
Integrator1:
Can't place that, I don't want to guess grin
Awwn sorry. grin
You tried tho.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineR:

that would be se.un's first post here grin
link??
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I'll check now, I love reading too. What kind of sport?
See your email, I'll continue calling you a weirdo till you prove me wrong. grin
mostly football but I follow other sports too cheesy

You which sports?
What type of books?
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2017
TGoddess:
link??

still searching grin

meanwhile you mind checking ur mail
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2017
kimbraa:
Good morning. grin
morning sis
I see you are in the mood to risk one pm
Please don't make the quiz about movies grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by CzarChris(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2017
Divay22:

I can't pm you, the question has already been answered....
But I'll ask again, If you get it right, pm you'll get.
A girl cannot be a break of my heart grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 29, 2017
sunshineR:

now thats the spirit grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.........

Lets see what you've got
and please go easy on us embarassed
Which country colonised America?. grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Divay22(f): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2017
CzarChris:
A girl cannot be a break of my heart grin
Of course not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? / My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? / Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.